Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:18 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"just be carefol of how much you take."
"......no i cant" bixyll sat down
"Oh for the love of..... In case no one's noticed, there's a deer in the back corner of the cave."
"gross.... animal blood"
purrl walked over to bixyll"animal blood sounds yucky." purrl grabs his head and puts it on her neck.
bixyll bit down on her neck hard and didnt let go
purrl let him sucked her blood.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:19 am
((I gotta go now. See you all tomorrow night.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:20 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
"Oh for the love of..... In case no one's noticed, there's a deer in the back corner of the cave."
"gross.... animal blood"
purrl walked over to bixyll"animal blood sounds yucky." purrl grabs his head and puts it on her neck.
bixyyl continued to suck her blood not letting go he gripped onto her arms tighly ad bit down even harder  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:25 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((.......))

(wait doesnt every girl want to be the center of attion?!?! so if you want attion its just like me wanting attion from people! like celebs they all want attion but olny sone get it and the others get mad and angry do you under stand and i did post back in a new rain but what ever))
((no. mostly girls don't want to be center of attention. am in high school so i know lots about things that most people don't know until they are in high school. you need to sorry to people when you know they are mad. sometimes sorry could be someone greatest strenght and can get people to be nice. some one did that to someone i know they are friends again. just don't ever do that again. look at all the post on the page before you leave the page just in case you miss someone posted. that what i do,))

((i know but its so much different in the schools in big citys *like chcicgo and newyork**sorry if im exzatrating*most of the girl want the attion well the girls that i know but im kinda on the popular*not streo-typing!* side of achool so yea. but as i *think* i said life goes on and there are grater issues like kids being run over and dieing so yea*it happened in my town thats why it came up*))
((i was bullyed around a lot by popular girls so went you sayed it i couldn't take it. i went insane. so its hard when someone does that. so can we get along and try not do ignored each others posts ok? i hate fighting and am not a mean person i just have to be at times))

((im not always a bi**h but i can be its usaly i just get things out becaues im really actully depressed in real life but life goes on right?*oh and im not in high school im in 8th people say i sound older* and yes i act snoty or stuck up but i .......really have no answer to that one but you get it ))  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:28 am
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

(wait doesnt every girl want to be the center of attion?!?! so if you want attion its just like me wanting attion from people! like celebs they all want attion but olny sone get it and the others get mad and angry do you under stand and i did post back in a new rain but what ever))
((no. mostly girls don't want to be center of attention. am in high school so i know lots about things that most people don't know until they are in high school. you need to sorry to people when you know they are mad. sometimes sorry could be someone greatest strenght and can get people to be nice. some one did that to someone i know they are friends again. just don't ever do that again. look at all the post on the page before you leave the page just in case you miss someone posted. that what i do,))

((i know but its so much different in the schools in big citys *like chcicgo and newyork**sorry if im exzatrating*most of the girl want the attion well the girls that i know but im kinda on the popular*not streo-typing!* side of achool so yea. but as i *think* i said life goes on and there are grater issues like kids being run over and dieing so yea*it happened in my town thats why it came up*))
((i was bullyed around a lot by popular girls so went you sayed it i couldn't take it. i went insane. so its hard when someone does that. so can we get along and try not do ignored each others posts ok? i hate fighting and am not a mean person i just have to be at times))

((im not always a bi**h but i can be its usaly i just get things out becaues im really actully depressed in real life but life goes on right?*oh and im not in high school im in 8th people say i sound older* and yes i act snoty or stuck up but i .......really have no answer to that one but you get it ))
((am in 11th grade i beileve am the oldest in the rps. i sound mean at times but i try not to and am always derpressed and never should it just ask dark paladin when he is on. he knows am sad all the time.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:29 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
"gross.... animal blood"
bixyyl continued to suck her blood not letting go he gripped onto her arms tighly ad bit down even harder
purrl began to try and get away before she lose too much blood. her skin and face was started to go pale.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:37 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
purrl began to try and get away before she lose too much blood. her skin and face was started to go pale.
*walks over and sees them* woah dude let go of her she losing to much *tries pulling him off*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:43 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*walks over and sees them* woah dude let go of her she losing to much *tries pulling him off*
Purrl fell down she had no energy lefted.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:46 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*finnaly pulls him off and helps purl up* come on dont give up on me *slits his wrist and puts it near her* here take some of my blood  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:50 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*finnaly pulls him off and helps purl up* come on dont give up on me *slits his wrist and puts it near her* here take some of my blood
purrl sucked some of the blood out then her skin was back to normal she stopped.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:34 am
((um....))
Hibiki leaned against the cave wall asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:50 am
FallenLight262
((um....))
((hi))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:52 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
((um....))
((hi))

((heello))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:08 am
bixylls eyes were compleley black when he looked up he licked the blood of his lips and they went back to normal "owww... my head.... what haoppened?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:10 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixylls eyes were compleley black when he looked up he licked the blood of his lips and they went back to normal "owww... my head.... what haoppened?"
"you sucked a lot of blood from me and i almost fainted."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games