Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"he dreaming..... i beileve...." larxene sighed

He then awoke with a shock and shot up panting.
"you ok? you had me worryed."

He looked at her. "I think so..." He grabbed his head.
"good...."[/quote"you sacred me for a sec."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"he dreaming..... i beileve...." larxene sighed

He then awoke with a shock and shot up panting.

"I scared you?"

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:55 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I scared you?"
"yes..?"larxene was confused"i was feeling sacred?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:55 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
"W-what are you two doing?" She asked sadly, about to cry. Deruku looked at Killux, then back at Zexion.

Zexion: "Calm down. Something told me to clean up her wounds and bring her down here. I'd never cheat on you."

killuxs sprit was now turning in to and arch angle she became whole again and she had large white wings now she walked down the basement stairs qiutely and aproched them

He turned and say the girl with wings. "Hello."

"i am k-i mean im aura" she smiles "nice to meet you umm "

"..."

"i mean who are you?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:57 pm
"Well.. Um.. You two can talk.. And I'll just.." She didn't finish and walked upstairs slowly. It was 11:36 P.M., and Deruku was tired. She was walking to her room.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:20 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
"Well.. Um.. You two can talk.. And I'll just.." She didn't finish and walked upstairs slowly. It was 11:36 P.M., and Deruku was tired. She was walking to her room.

"Hey wait...." He walked up the stairs. "I did as I said, your on your own now." He ran to her.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I scared you?"
"yes..?"larxene was confused"i was feeling sacred?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:30 pm
Xeggr got up. "Ya, I guess you did."  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:30 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Hey wait...." He walked up the stairs. "I did as I said, your on your own now." He ran to her.

Deruku continued walking to her room, and when she got there, she sat on her bed, looking out the window to see rain falling softly onto the glass. There was a cold feeling in the room, she held her head in her hands. "Why does it have to be me?" She whispered to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:34 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Deruku continued walking to her room, and when she got there, she sat on her bed, looking out the window to see rain falling softly onto the glass. There was a cold feeling in the room, she held her head in her hands. "Why does it have to be me?" She whispered to herself.

He walked into her room queity and sat by her on the bed. "Why does whata have to be you?" he asked gentley.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:39 pm
FallenLight262
"weird?"  
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

He walked into her room queity and sat by her on the bed. "Why does whata have to be you?" he asked gentley.

"The curse... Why does it have to be me?" She repeated, then snuggled up to Zexion. Deruku went under the covers and layed down, staring at the ceiling. She held his hand.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
"weird?"

"What's weird?" He looked at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:40 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"The curse... Why does it have to be me?" She repeated, then snuggled up to Zexion. Deruku went under the covers and layed down, staring at the ceiling. She held his hand.

Zexion did a soft smile and kissed her on the cheek. "I don't think your a curse, I think beautiful..."  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:44 pm
She wrapped her arms around his neck, and sighed heavily. "You make me feel better at the worst of times. Thank you so much."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games