Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Tea House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:00 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
*he nodded and started to whip her harder* you know i don't like doing this

*she look at him with some doubts*"are you sure sir or now you are enjoying yourself?"
*there was remors in his eyes* i promised

"i know you promise to me but you didn't answer my questions are you enjoying yourself now don't lie be honest to yourself and your desire"*she bites her lips drawing blood when he whip her*
*he didn't answer, he just kept whipping her*

*the pain is just too unbearable, tears started rowling down, her cheeks her lower lips drawing out more blood and she sream out pain untill the whole villages can hear when he whip her*"why are you so silent? can't answer my questions cuz you are not sure of yourself? going out of controll?"*she grins and awaits his answer"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:03 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
*he nodded and started to whip her harder* you know i don't like doing this

*she look at him with some doubts*"are you sure sir or now you are enjoying yourself?"

"i know you promise to me but you didn't answer my questions are you enjoying yourself now don't lie be honest to yourself and your desire"*she bites her lips drawing blood when he whip her*

*the pain is just too unbearable, tears started rowling down, her cheeks her lower lips drawing out more blood and she sream out pain untill the whole villages can hear when he whip her*"why are you so silent? can't answer my questions cuz you are not sure of yourself? going out of controll?"*she grins and awaits his answer"
no, i don't like it *he stopped whipping her*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:09 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

"you are lying i can tell form your expression...so admit it"*she look at him hoping that he will be honest to himself...she drop to her knees when he stop. her a** is killing her the pain is just too unbearable*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:12 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

"you are lying i can tell form your expression...so admit it"*she look at him hoping that he will be honest to himself...she drop to her knees when he stop. her a** is killing her the pain is just too unbearable*
strip and go rest your a** in ice...i'll be in later with clean clothes...i don't enjoy hurting people  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:22 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

strip and go rest your a** in ice...i'll be in later with clean clothes...i don't enjoy hurting people

*she sight as he answer cuz he still don't wanna be honest to himself she has no choices but to give up on persuading him to admit his feeling*"very well sir..."*she stip and rest her a** in ice as what her master told her to*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:24 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

*she sight as he answer cuz he still don't wanna be honest to himself she has no choices but to give up on persuading him to admit his feeling*"very well sir..."*she stip and rest her a** in ice as what her master told her to*
why do you think i like hurting you?  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:30 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

*she remaine silent*"nvm it doesn't matter anymore i need to rest i left no energy to talk or do anything else i'm sorry sir but thats it for today but i'll make you a peach tea before i turn in for the day"*aiz...he still wont admit it well i cant forse him to admit it can i...he might as well live in his own lies. she sight*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:31 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

*she remaine silent*"nvm it doesn't matter anymore i need to rest i left no energy to talk or do anything else i'm sorry sir but thats it for today but i'll make you a peach tea before i turn in for the day"*aiz...he still wont admit it well i cant forse him to admit it can i...he might as well live in his own lies. she sight*
*he glaired* i don't like hurting you, stop ******** thinking i do  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:37 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

*she shiver as he command*"yes...yes sir i'm very sorry"*her voice shaken as she spoke...she walks towards him and handed him a cup of peach tea*"your favourite peach tea sir and good night sir"*she turn and walk away and cries silently*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:39 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

*she shiver as he command*"yes...yes sir i'm very sorry"*her voice shaken as she spoke...she walks towards him and handed him a cup of peach tea*"your favourite peach tea sir and good night sir"*she turn and walk away, tears started rowling down her cheeks*
*he sighed and have her freash clothing* sorry...*he walked home*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:21 pm
*Calire walks in nudying but seen no sign of her master anywhere*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:34 pm
Mei walked into the teahouse, adjusting her kimono and the ornaments she wore in her hair. She was nervous: This was the first time she had entered the teahouse and wanted to present herself to her master the best she could. Looking around, she saw another girl sitting there, looking as if she had been beaten. "Are you alright?" Mei asked softly.  

xBenihimex

xBenihimex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:56 pm
Mei continued to explore the rooms of the teahouse, taking in the intoxicating aroma of roasted tea leaves and incense. After awhile, night set in, and she decided to head off home. "I hope that poor girl will be alright..." Mei thought to herself as she slid the entrance to the teahouse shut.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:25 pm
xwater_nymphx
Mei walked into the teahouse, adjusting her kimono and the ornaments she wore in her hair. She was nervous: This was the first time she had entered the teahouse and wanted to present herself to her master the best she could. Looking around, she saw another girl sitting there, looking as if she had been beaten. "Are you alright?" Mei asked softly.

*kinda jump when somebody spoke to her, Claire look up at her*"thx for your concern i'm fine, and who are you? are you a slave here to Rimshee?*smiling back at her*  

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games