Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
1ST ART CONTEST; OVERRR~! SANKYUU EVERYONE! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowed Secrets

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:58 pm

[x] I want to be the sky for you
even enveloping all of your pains
whenever I look up, I want to feel
that I'm not alone even if I'm far away [x]

gonk It ends tomorrow and I haven't even had time to start it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:54 pm
OMG, YES! Long live Nami Tamaki~~ I have her latest album (I think) which is "Make Progress". ^^ It keeps my spirit high. +_+  

Froggy Furnishings

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:07 pm
I had to redraw the cross... gonk The one that was floating around in the air... sweatdrop whee Oh well...I'm almost done the drawing portion! Now I get to stay up all night lining and colouring! whee scream XP
Kyaaaaaaaaa!!
Nami Tamaki gives me the Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne feeling...(I wonder how I got that idea... sweatdrop ) Yeah, I know. Very off topic to what I was just saying. But it does! Whenever I listen to Shining Star I think of Kaitou Jeanne! whee Same with Realize... whee

And I just figured out my mechanical pencil is running out of lead... gonk I hate switching pencils...especially in the middle of drawing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:47 pm
It's December 28, 11.45am here in my country...I'm wondering when you will start the judging cuz I'll be going to Korea at 6.30pm... crying *cries in a corner*.. Won't be opening Gaia for 8 days...  

JuiCe22

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:23 pm
Wow, Korea. o_O Cool! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:26 pm
I've started the lining! whee YAY!!!!!!!!! Now all I have to do is line and then colour! YAYYYYYY!!!!! (Ermm...yeah...) Only problem is that I'm really impatient...especially with lining... gonk  

SakuMeiMei

Xx.[bLeEdInG_mAsCaRa].xX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:30 pm
here's my last entry... whee wink

Gaian Username: fullmoon_mitsuki16
Name (that we can call you):Mel
Series (that the character(s) is/are from): Fullmoon Wo Sagashite
Name(s) of Character(s):Izumi Lio
Materials/Medium Used: Pencil, Eraser, Charcoal, Chalk, And Microsoft Editor for the textures

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:42 pm
crap, ill never work with adobe again O_O took so long... thought i was gonna die (I HATE THIS PIC... I THINK)

Username: Skymeri
Nickname: Sky
Series: Shinshi Doumei Cross
Character: Haine Otomiya
Materials/Medium: 0.5 mm Mechanical Pencil, Adobe Photoshop

sry if this is wrong..

User Image

Froggy Furnishings

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:24 pm
omg, lol... dont ask why i even drew this pic xD (drats, i wanted to draw characters from all of Arina-sama's series >_<)

o ya, i drew it on a piece of school note... sry

Series: Fullmoon wo Sagashite
Character: Fullmoon
Materials/Medium: 0.5 mm Mechanical Pencil

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:27 pm
this COULD be my last... not sure if i can finish the picture im drawing right now o_O anyway, here we go~

Series: Fullmoon wo Sagashite
Character: Mitsuki Kouyama
Materials/Medium: 0.5 mm Mechanical Pencil

The link cuz the pic is too big: http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c58/Skymeri/Mitsuki.jpg

EDIT: oh crap, i forgot to put my name on it xD  

Froggy Furnishings

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:46 pm
KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! I'm being so impatient! (again...) whee I finished lining Haine and I'm almost done with Jeanne. gonk I have a feeling I won't sleep tonight...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:58 pm
cc-haruna
KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! I'm being so impatient! (again...) whee I finished lining Haine and I'm almost done with Jeanne. gonk I have a feeling I won't sleep tonight...
Lol, it's 2:00 AM and I still didnt go to sleep yet. ^^ Ima draw a horror and gangster pic for my last 2 entries. +_+  

Froggy Furnishings

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:04 pm
Skymeri
cc-haruna
Lol, it's 2:00 AM and I still didnt go to sleep yet. ^^ Ima draw a horror and gangster pic for my last 2 entries. +_+

It's 12:02 where I live. whee But that doesn't make a difference to me right now because I happen to know I'll be up at 5:00 AM. Hopefully my parents won't notice that I'm still awake. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:15 am
I hope my mom gets home fast enough...She's the one driving me to my cousin's house! domokun gonk DRIVE FAST MOM!!!!! COME HOME FAST MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whee Well, I'm not done yet...so I should pay more attention to my picture...  

SakuMeiMei

Evenlei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:52 am
Aww, everyone's working so hard! I wish I could submit some of my work, but I don't have a scanner or digital camera. >__< Good luck to everyone though!  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff