Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:54 pm
"Okay, my clothes are going shrink at this rate." Haru said looking over his clothing. He ran his finger through his hair and stopped. "Why is it that I haven't gotten to do anything but wait for just about nothing? And who ever is watching can knock it off."

He placed his sword on his back and stretched out. "I feel hungry again, I think I should ask that Lich guy about a good place to get food." Using the the Salforion's speed he went after Puff realizing what he intended to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:05 pm
ZombieJeff
The illusion that sttod before the boy in the alley laughed. "Burn in their minds forever? WHy, I'd think that eternity is its own punishment." he seemed amused. The illusion watched the hand, and it did temporarily become solid, but the mass felt quite artificial, not nearly as strong or stable as real matter should have been, but it was reflexive and as soon as the man stoped it resumed its immaterial form

"Your lucky," said the illusion staring him seriously in the eye, "The last fool necromancer simply enraged them and they tore him limb from limb, eating him before he had even died..." the phantasm of the Litch King's balck eyes squinted in a mix of displeasure and amusment, "..It was quite a mess to clean up you know... The point is, don't think you can really controll them, they only work for you as long as they see fit to obey your powers. The second you run out, they become just as likely to strike friend as foe."
I find that too be letting them off too easy. For believe it or not, some people have the ability to escape so it is necessary to traumatize them and take away all morale, courage, and sense of pride. It may seem cruel, but it is survival. And I must ask you, why do you not show your actual self before me? *he takes his hand over to his side and pulls out a small needle and fiddle's around with it*  

Common_Thief

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:47 pm
"Yes indeed, it is suposed to be survivle of the fitest, but thats a bit outdated. Cruelest is a far beter term I believe.." the illusionary Lich King seemed to only be half paying attention to what he was saying the whole time. He was intruth monitoring every single motion the boy was making, gathering information.

"Simple, because I used up far to much of my power in a rather fool hardy action..." he explained having no fear of showing his current weakness. "Youy see, for a denzine of, shall we say, relative darkness.." he sighed and rubed his phantasmal forehead, "..holy seals are quite a bit of trouble. SHould have used a symbol of evil blocking..."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:34 pm
ZombieJeff
"Yes indeed, it is suposed to be survivle of the fitest, but thats a bit outdated. Cruelest is a far beter term I believe.." the illusionary Lich King seemed to only be half paying attention to what he was saying the whole time. He was intruth monitoring every single motion the boy was making, gathering information.

"Simple, because I used up far to much of my power in a rather fool hardy action..." he explained having no fear of showing his current weakness. "Youy see, for a denzine of, shall we say, relative darkness.." he sighed and rubed his phantasmal forehead, "..holy seals are quite a bit of trouble. SHould have used a symbol of evil blocking..."
*he ponders this for a minute in his mind but his gaze stays completely straight and focused upon the illusion, like a vulture watching possible prey* Hmm.....I take it that that time was quite a while ago? You certainly seemed to have wisened up from that action you said. *while he speaks he stand competely still, even his hair didn't move from the wind blowing against him*  

Common_Thief

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:51 pm
Both the illusion and the Lich laugh, he was old and wise, but stillhad a bad habbit of repeating some very dangerous mistakes as far as the limit of his powers go.

"No, actual it was within an hours time.." he said, sounding almost to forward. He raised a dried eyebrow with an air of superiority, "But I assure you, I shall be back in proper order in just a short time..."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:08 pm
A flash of light, a lense flare, and BOOM! Hikaru stood in the Necropolis of the Lich King. He often wondered how he got partnered up with such a person, he, king of undead, partnered with he, a paver of light. He merely shook his head that had shoulder length blonde hair and sighed, waiting for his partner to show up to greet him. His clothing were suited for battle; cargo pants with many pockets that had a sheath w/ sword clipped to the waistband in the back. He wore a loose dark green shirt with holes and tears in it, obviously from damage, and his feet were adorned with boots.  

Mysterymelonman

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:23 pm
The real Lich sensed a burst of foregn energy, and was shaken from his rest. He had long ago restored his nenergy, and had simply been what apeared to be assleep.

"My, I must be more carefull of that in the future." he siad, creeaking as he rose from his throne in his atlier. He huried up to the surface, taking efforts to make suert hat he would not disturb his illusions existence.

"They should all have fun figuring out which is the real one." he mused with a slightly feindish grin, turning himself invisible so that none whould see his secret layers entrance.

He only reapeared when he was imidiatly behind Hikaru, taping the young man on the shoulder.

An ancient and knowing grin crossed the mumified face of the Lich King as he remembered who exactly the boy was, "My, certainly has been a while lad, free from rampaging beasts I trust?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:25 pm
He nodded without turning, smiling slightly as he said "And I trust your zombies haven't eaten your brain yet have they?" He took a step forward then turned around to face him. "Because this plan of yours sure is crazy, I came here as soon as I got the message of 'braaaaaains,' maybe you shouldn't leave your zombies to do the talking, eh?"  

Mysterymelonman

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:59 pm
Te real lich king laughed. "I'm mumified my friend, my brains in a jar in my grave... I do hope they never found it though, I'm fairly certain it went bad quite some time ago." said the Lich King as he continued the jesting.

He rested his hollow frame agianst his walking stick, "You know as well as I do that a true zombie never attack anyone, all thee others are some form of ghoul." he said waving aside the last part of the coment.

"I do supose it would seem crazy... Trying to cointroll this city will be no simple task." he said in thought, "BUt thats why I requested your service in this task."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:04 pm
"Where did I go just now?" Haru said scratching his head. He still held his sword in it's normal state and looked bewildered. "What happened to Puff and that clone making guy and the hound." He said rubbing his head. He rubbed his temples as the pain or trying to remeber what had happened.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:31 pm
"I can do my best for the famed Lich King," he said with a bow. Rising, he looked around "I do believe I'm going to need a more...holy of a place before I go about helping you, eh? Can't be seen muddling around in the darkness for too long, my brother pavers might get suspicious," he told the king, sticking his hands in his pockets while looking around.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:33 pm
THe LIch King looked over at his shoulder, "I honestly have no idea my boy, but I'm glad that you managed to meet Cu."

His attention then returned to Hikaru as he laughed knowingly, he had at one point been a high priest, but that was a long time ago. "Yes yes, I understand. HOw about we go looking for a new base of operations for you... As a matter of fact, I may have just the place in mind..." saind the LIch King, holding open a small book and absentmindedly tracing a few runes out of it in the air with his hand.

As he did this, his face begin to fill with a mockery of life, his hair filled out and his skin reganed some mass, though still remaining quite wrinkly. HIs favorite spiked walking stick became a large sepherds crook, his sacraficial dager a small holy trinkit, his book a dark must book a tome of prayers. Latly his robes turned a clean crisp gilded white, resembling the vestments of a high ranked holy man from a nearly forgotten church.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:56 am
Kren stepped from the darkness beside the Lich King. "Why is it everytime I die my powers take forever to take hold again..." He sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:15 pm
"Its part of the whole dying process my friend." explained the Lich KIng knowingly, "Its all a mater of reestablishing the bond between body and soul. If you don't have your soul, then your spiritual powers are hard to use, for obvious reasons."

He sighed, "That and its kind of like waking up after a very long sleep...."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:23 pm
"I'm going to put that clone machine's powers to permenat sleep." Haru said shoving his hands into his pockets. He was mad ubut he covered it up with cockiness. "He will perish when we meet bext; I'll seal his powers and cut him down like a wounded animal."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games