Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply Graveyard
Pokemon Give away (Chat place too)~~~OPEN~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:14 am
Shila
Age - 15
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Butter (m)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Butter turned his head, his eyes twitched for a few seconds and he suddently ran across the floor and stopped infront of a small black box, he called for Shila and poked the small black box. Shila got up from the cold floor and walked over to her pokemon gently and silently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:19 am
Shila
Age - 15
Shila picked up the black box, she gave Butter a warm smile, " Butter, you just found someones radio.. " She looked at the Butter, " Do you want to hear some music?"´, Butter smiled and jumped up and down a couple of times, " Bul-bulbasaur!", Shila turned the radio on and put it down onto the floor..  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:23 am
Shila
Age - 15
Shila smiled and started dancing around with Butter dancing right near her feets, she moved to the rhytm and laughed at Butter who tried to shake his "behind" the same way she did.. Shila fell down to the floor and did some break dance, she then got up and did some belly dancing.. Suddently she heard Butter yelling some metres away  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:27 am
Shila
Age - 15
Shila stopped dancing and walked over to Butter who was lying on his back and could not get up.. He had tried to do the break ´dance to but could not get up afterwards. Shila did her best to hide a laugh, she rolled over her pokemon so he could get up and smiled at him in a friendly way.
He blushed, she laughed abit, " It is okay Butter, not all can do the break dance my dear.. Lets do something else okay.. Lets look at some pokemon pictures shall we", Shila sat down in the couch and picked up her laptop and her camera.. She started looking at some pictures and Butter sat down right beside her with his head lying on her left leg.

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:34 am
Shila
Age - 15
Shila looked at a picture of two Pichus, Butter asked her about something,
" I dont know Butter, maybe it was taken in a town, most pichus live there"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:38 am
Shila
Age - 15
Shila looked at a picture of a Flareon, she sighed and looked at it, " It is so pretty", " BULBA....!!". Butter cried, Shila smiled and petted him,
" Okay, you are even more pretty Butter, the best", he nodded and smiled at Shila

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:34 am
Shila sighed and sat down on a chair near a window, Butter runned over to her and sat down beside her, outside a storm had begun and rain drops cutted through the air like arrows while lightning and thunder played under the worlds sky roof like a wild herd of Jolteons, Butter looked at Shila and rubbed his face against her leg, she looked down at him and smiled, she moved abit and Butter jumpe up and sat on her lap, he yawned and chlosed his eyes while listening to the heavy rain outside. Shila kissed him on his forhead and looked out the window once again, a wet evee sat under a tree where to hoothoots where waking up..
Shila looked up and gasped, for a few seconds she was sure that she had seen a huge snake like creature flying over the thunder clouds..
The creature dissapeared and Shila was once more just sitting alone with her Pokemon in the empty building, she leaned against the cold window and chlosed her eyes, the rain drops played the most wonderfull music, like the heartbeats of nature itself.. Butter turned in his sleep and almost fell down from the chair, Shila grapped him and hold him tight..

Shila
Age - 15
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:48 am
Butter opened his eyes and looked at Shila, " Bulba" he asked gently and whent right back to sleep. Shila looked out the window once more, her eyes where shinning in the flashes from the wild lightnings and the entire building was shaking every time a thunder sounded through out the land, suddently a very loud thunder sounded over the house and the window really shaked with the rest of the house, Butter opened his eyes and looked around like he was looking for the thing who made such a terrible noise. Shila looked at Butter, " Have you never before experienced a storm Butter?", the bulbasaur blinked and looked at her, it was no, Shila smiled at him and stood up, Butter jumped down onto the floor and made a very irretated sound.. Another thunder sounded through the building and Butter felt sidewards, he landed on the back and could not get up again.
Shila grapped the helples pokemon and rolled him over again, she picked him up and walked over to the door.
" The best way to see a storm is to be inside the storm right?", Butter seemed pretty scared but he nodded. Shila opened the door and walked out into the heavy rain wheater..

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:00 pm
Butter screamed and tried to hide under Shilas arms but he still got all wet, he looked at Shila, Shila ran over to the tree where the Evee still was sitting, a small vulpix a was sitting in the same spot, the two hoothoots where sitting in the tree talking to each other. Shila sat down with Butter right under it.. Butter jumped away from her and sat down..
" Okay.. Now lets have some fun. I know.. Listen carefully now Butter, i am going to tell you a story about my cousin, her name is Shila to she had two pokemons named Keith and Raeven, a Kakuna and a Vulpix.. Okay listen up.." Shila took a deep breath and beginned to tell Butter the story!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:06 pm
Shila looked at Butter, the Bulbasaur looked back at her with shinning eyes. Shila beginned her story:

" Sheila, was sitting on her hotel room...
Raven was watching late night T.V. and Keith was hanging on the wall, silent as always. He was still a good Pokémon. Sheila and Raven never talk for long periods of time because he often started talking about something other than what she wanted to talk about. Keith was different. He never started talking about anything else and he just looked at her with those cold eyes, in a weird way, like he was listening to her every word...
Raven suddenly started laughing, the cartoon he was watching was about a Phsyduck ... Sheila didn’t see the fun but it was on the Pokémon channel so nothing in the cartoon was in any human language...
Sheila got up from the giant bed and walked over to the window, the stars looked pretty on the midnight sky...
From the window she could see the entire city, and more. She opened the window and enjoyed the fresh air...
A group of Pidgeys were flying over the buildings and a Skitty was getting ready to sing a midnight song on a rooftop near her room...
Sheila closed the window in a hurry, just soon enough to avoid the sleepy song the Skitty was singing. She sighed then smiled. Raven looked at her for a while before he returned to his movie. Keith looked at her from the wall... Sheila walked through the room and over to the bathroom.
She began to fill the bathtub up with warm water and took off her blouse and pants. She was about to take off her underwear when she heard Raven screaming something in the bedroom.
Sheila sighed, "WHAT IS IT?" she asked. The Vulpix just kept on screaming. Sheila walked out of the bathroom and through the living room, sending a loving thought to the two eggs lying on the couch, covered in blankets and pillows. Beside the eggs a radio was on. Sheila once read a book about eggs. Pokémon mothers often talk to their offspring while they are in their egg shells so a radio was the closest she could come to talking 24/7 with the eggs. She came into the bedroom where Raven was standing on the bed howling. "What’s wrong Raven? You cant be hungry you just ate!" Raven jumped up and down like he was trying to tell something to her. Sheila walked over to the bed and looked under it. Raven stopped howling and Sheila started screaming. Under the bed a weird brown-looking Pokémon was sleeping. It was covered in blood and looked very hurt" The vulpix, the evee, the hoothoots and Butter all gasped and looked at each other, Shila smiled she waited for a brief perioed of time, Butter waited, Evee waited.. All the pokemons were waiting for the story to continue...!!

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:19 pm
Shila smiled and allowed the story to go on, she continued:
Sheila stopped screaming and got the half dead Pokémon out from under the bed.
She held the poor thing in her arms while the blood ran down her skin and painted her white bra red. "Oh my Gosh!" The Pokémon seemed to far away to react on her voice. Sheila laid the Pokémon down on the bed.
"Great, I wanted to be a Pokémon trainer. I wanted a Pokémon, and suddenly, I have Pokémon all over the place!" She ran to the bathroom and grabbed a First-aid kit. She tried to fix the Pokémon’s left arm but it seemed to be broken. The blood started to run through the mattress.
"It’s going to die!" announced Sheila. She ran over to a chair and got a large brown sweater on that covered her lower half. She had no time for putting on her pants too, before the Pokémon would die! She thought that it was better to run half naked through the streets. She picked up the Pokémon. It stopped breathing... "OH GOD!!” Sheila put it down again and did some of the training she learned from school, mouth to mouth and so on...
The Pokémon started to breathe again! Sheila picked it up and ran through her hotel suite, "RAEVEN STAY AND PROTECT KEITH AND THE KIDS, DONT LET ANYONE COME IN!" Sheila ran through the entire hotel with the Pokémon dying in her arms. People looked at her when she passed them. She didn’t blame them, she was half nude and the Pokémon was bleeding all over her. She didn’t stop running when she reached the streets. She ran towards the Pokémon center, she forgot to put on shoes, and the sand burned her feet and the rocks cut them open. She didn’t notice the pain; all she could hear was the silent heartbeat of the Pokémon in her arms. It was almost dead now, its small heart was stopping and she couldn’t do anything about it. She closed her eyes while she ran. Sheila cried.. Her tears landed on the ground behind her because of the speed. Why? She thought to herself Why did I have to live on a hotel so far from the Pokémon center?
The Pokémon started crying. Sheila opened her eyes and looked at it...
It tried to speak but no word came out of its mouth only blood. Sheila faintly smiled, "Everything is going to be fine my sweetie, no one will hurt you, you are safe with me" She didn’t know why she said it, it was something her mother always said to her when she was a little girl. The Pokémon made a low sound as if it was drowning in its own blood. Sheila screamed, "NOOOOO!" Her legs hurt and she couldn’t breathe, she just couldn’t run any longer. If there only was a way to. Suddenly she stopped, she was right outside of a bar and a old Pokémon was looking at her. It was bound to a tree with a rope.
Sheila ran over to it and tried to get up in the saddle but she burned her hand when she tried to get up. She didn’t have time to notice the pain; she turned to the Pokémon and fell down, crying on her knees.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:28 pm

Shila
Age - 15

Shila watched Butter, he was captured by the story:
The Rapidash whined but looked at her with warm caring eyes, like it was trying to ask her what in the world she was doing. "Please" Sheila screamed the words out because the pain in her heart was forcing her not to breathe, hurting her even more... "I need to get to the Pokémon center, I can not run anymore. I found this Pokémon under my bed and Raven was, Keith!.. And I couldn’t...!" Sheila gasped for air. The Rapidash didn’t seem to understand her. "Please..." Sheila’s voice was now only a silent whisper, “If I don’t get to the Pokémon center real quick, this Pokémon will die..." Sheila looked at the Pokémon in her arms, it was fainting. It looked white because of the blood it had lost... Sheila felt something warm on her forehead, she looked up.. The Rapidash gently pushed her. Sheila got up from the ground. The Horse Pokémon nodded. Sheila grabbed the reins and swung herself up on the Rapidash with the other Pokémon held tight to her chest. "YA!" The Rapidash started running, Sheila was surprised of how fast the Pokémon could run and she nearly fell off its back. But, she grabbed the horse around its neck and held on. Not because she could die if she fell of the Rapidash, she just knew that the Pokémon would die soon and she just HAD to rescue it. People and Pokémon on the streets jumped aside when the flaming Pokémon ran towards them, Sheila felt like time had stopped. She was sitting on the Rapidash, the Pokémon’s warm blood covered her entire body and her own blood ran down the sites of the fire Pokémon. She looked at the creature she was holding, it seemed dead to her, but through her wet sweater she could feel the small heart beat silently. She hugged the Pokémon. The Rapidash stopped... Some trainers who were having a late night cigarette saw here and ran into the center. The Rapidash looked at her, Everything seemed so far away, her body felt warm and tired. Someone was screaming and another one was talking to her. It all seemed so far away; maybe it was all a dream.
She smiled to the Pokémon. Someone got her off the Rapidash and down on the ground... She was laying there on her left side with the Pokémon in her arms... I opened its eyes just a bit... She smiled at him... "Its okay" Her voice was a low whisper, a nurse came over and bended over Sheila and the Pokémon, "No one is going to hurt you."
She closed her eyes and the world around her went all black, almost every sound disappeared, she couldn’t feel her legs...
"I’m here, you’re safe..." She slowly whispered...Then her entire world went black... A warm male voice spoke to her. Inside her head, she wasn’t afraid of it, she knew the voice even though she never heard it before...
"I know Sheila, now I’m safe....."
No sounds, no words, no feelings, just darkness...
Sheila fainted.

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:31 pm
Butter looked at Shila and then around himself, the rain had stopped.
Shila got up and laughed, " Well.. Stories is for bad wheater, you will have to wait until the next storm Butter", The bulabasaur nodded smiling.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:34 pm
Shila walked into the house again, she sat down near the window..
" Hey Butter, lets see how many pokemon i can say just like that.. Okay lets go..Ehm" She looked at Butter who smled back at her..'
" Treecko ?", Butter nodded

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:38 pm

Shila
Age - 15

Shila smiled at Butter and sat down on the ground infront of him, " And grovyle, grass type"

Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games