Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:19 pm
((ha..okieday then! I've got other things to do on my other profile so dont feel too bad...))  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:46 pm
((yikes...that was kinda harsh... eek ))  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:26 pm
((sorry, that wont happen again))  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:06 pm
alias360
((Ok that’s stupid of you. you just told a real ninja in the real world who has study the real deal for 5 years, that you, a common person know it better than me. not only that I study boxing jujustu street fighting and other forms of marshal arts and have been in countless fights. I know for a fact that you don’t know anything when it comes to killing because when it comes down to it I have been studying for 13 years and I am still learning and I have not come close to the peak. Now I would not been in this mood if you did not come in here so high and mighty and all you have been doing is magic like you can think of anything better. Is it possible for you to think of anything better than magic or is that it. So have so respect and shut you face and play the story. I am not telling you to stop play but don’t clam you self as the best. And I am so sorry that my English is so good I just learned it. I would like to speak it in deutsch but no one would understand. So watch you mouth because stupid thing tend to be spelling out of it, thank you.))
((das Bumsen schließen und mich allein lassen. ich sagte nie, ich das beste war und noone überhaupt sagte, daß du eine bestimmte Weise spielen mußtest, also das Bumsen herauf dich schließen moron))  

phoenix908

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:46 am
alias360
((I don't have to teach the real ninjustu and i can see you don't want it because you have this naruto crap to help you out that you know so well. And for the future play the story and don't open you mouth to any like that. i hope you have fun))
last time i checked, you don't own this thread so shut up and leave me alone. i will play as i see fit as will others and it is not your place to tell ANYONE how to play. if someone wants to play as a magical flea with super human strength that can turn into a green bunny, its their ******** right to play as one without bigots like you who think its okay to boss others around. now shut the ******** up and play the game right...without harassing others.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:28 pm
a masked green haired man dressed in blue in black walked into the school with two spirit dragons attached to his shoulder blades
after wandering around the school in search of his class the two draongs begin screetching at him
"good idea!"
he opens a door to the first class room he sees, enters and begins writing on the chalk board
"hello class i am Nagi Wildwen and i just transfered from Doublass University to help with the staffing problem the ninja academy has been having"
he doodled his name on the board including two others
"my assistants frost and lumin can help field any questions and they are very well spoken"
the two dragons attached at the shoulder blades looked over his shoulder and nodded giving out an ileligable graw
"now what was your teacher teaching when he went off?"
nagi asked overlooking the fact that he didnt even know if this was the right class  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:51 pm
The young Ninja huried thorugh the grounds around the academy, his forhead burning hotly as the third eye began to open impatiently.

The amount of Imps following him had increased, now there was one weilding a small shoulder drum, another pipe, and a chime.

"Hurry, we can't wait much longer." he said to the imps who hoped about as if drunk.

They charged into the front door, and took a small halway that winded down inot the basements. The I(mps began to play an eerie and frightening tune.

THe reached a door, which oopened to reveal a wall of stone. "This is the one..." said Zoroku setting down the drum. He look a small bit of tinder from a nearby touch and lit a cnadle that glowed red...

...the door opened to revea a small room.

"Hury in!" said Zoroku as the eye begn to open. The Imps followed the comand and Zoroku lifted the drum inside.

...THe door shut and the flame slowly vanished...

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:35 pm
IN that room, reality as it was known seemed to stop existing.

There was little mor ethen a small table with a tv in one corner, a chair againt a wall, and a small cot shoved into the oposite side of the room.

THe third eye opened wide, and the imps cloapsed into dust before its near omnipotent stare. THe TV buzzed and came ot life, Kotaro siting behind its screen, watching what was sure to be a gruesome affari.

"In exchange for theserviece wrought, as pre the tearms of our agrement, I comand the, spirit within this taiko to surender yourself to me." said Zoroku ritualistlicuy setting down the taiko.

THe world blured, and the room seemed to get just a litle bigger. THe Taiko sudenly vanished then apeared on the wall siting on a nice rack.

Zorokus glare intensified, and the eye seemed to grow. Its presence taking up the room. It was doing more then jsut staring, it was combnumign the that which could not be seen, that which most failed to know it existed. It would have been like wtching your sould get swallowed, to stare into that great eye.

THe spirit apeared first in its place until sudenly the TV changed chanels, and the spirit was there instead, its face hidden, as it had been before, behind a raged piece of paper.

"Very well, the imps and I our yours." said the spirit with suprising confidence, for having his very existence be swallowed...

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:21 am
Standing on a branch, he heard...slightly...foot falls. In his distraction, he looked, but he looked too late, because whatever was running was gone. Hopping from his branch, he looked to where he thought he heard the steps...towards the school. Kaida seemed to vanish...so he ran off towards the school...he wanted to go to school anyways...he still hadn't had a class.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:54 am
"alright im now taking atendance just call out your ninjay names so i know your here"
nagi took out a paper and pencil writing down the names of those present  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:07 pm
THe eye shone most dom inanatly in the room, everything else looking like a smudged image or ghostly blur of what it really was.

The form of Zoroku moved across the room, and turned the nob on the TV.

Kotaros scowling vissage apeared "What do I owe this displeasure to?" saked the face with suprising subserviance.

It seemed that in this room, Zoroku was like a god over the spirits... indeed, it was the only room where he could exist along side them, yet they had no power to do a thing...

"I want you to leave the demon claws here... You'll still be able to use the realones, but it will save me the burden of carrying the ugly things."

Kotaro bore his teath, "Very well..." he obviously didn't like it, but a moment latter, the claws apeared on a decorative stand near the drum.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games