Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:38 am
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

[ [ Aww...less activity from Wyn? T.T ] ]

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:21 pm
-------------------

ALL OOC:

*Dies* It's okay Wyn!
We love you.
Just try to get on once in a while; and we'll be happy.
RP first thing, okay? ( Ehe! )
My other crew members take care of the rest of our guild.
So don't worry. 3nodding

-------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:04 pm

[ [ Haha! Yeah. I'm kind of like...thread lurker. If it's a repeat thread or if it should be in a sticky, etc., then I get rid of it. xD; Hope you don't mind. I just try to keep the clutter down.

On another note, how much longer 'til the Night Class gets to do their thing? We're all sleeping and need some action. Maybe something could happen during the evening? -shrugs-

By the way, I've talked to Dreamy, and she says she'll join only if I force her. Which I intend to do. So, we'll be gaining another RPer, though I'm not sure how active she'll be. xD;; ] ]

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:15 pm
No haven for this heart. No shelter for this child in mazes lostUser Image

ooc: i feel so loved n_n *munches the mouse cord* (i ran out of imaginary cake)

User ImageHeaven keep us apart. A curse for every mile of ocean crossed

bubblegum_suicide

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:29 pm
OOC: Gomenasai! I've been busy with school....and my own lame life. i swear my hair is going to fall out from too much stress. gonk I've got this little plot going on with Sakura *__*
After the man was finished sucking Sakura's blood. Sakura put her head on his lap, and he began stroking her hair. "Your so cruel..." said Sakura. "I know sweetie...." the Man said. "Don't worry, pretty soon this will all be over...." the Man said. "I met this girl named YaYa....she's my roomate, she's pretty nice...I hope she doesn't meddle in too far...I don't want her to get hurt...." "You better get to class, I don't want anyone getting suspicous...." the Man said. "Fine....." said Sakura. Sakura tied up her long purple hair like it used to be.(look at her pic.....) She then put on her glasses, and walked to her first class. She seen YaYa sitting down and Sakura sat down next to her. (I think yaya is in class right??)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:52 pm
---------------------

OOC: I'm not sure, not much longer don't worry dear ranningu. -^_^-

Yaya twitched; slightly startled by Sakura. Although, she was happy to see anyone at all she knew.

"Hey." Yaya said with a slight emphasis on the word. "Have you been finding your way around--"

Yaya paused looking deep into Sakura's eyes; but her eyes suddenly drifted to the girl's neck.

"Is that--" Yaya started but she was suddenly cut off by...

---------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bubblegum_suicide

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:08 pm
Pharaoh90
OOC: Gomenasai! I've been busy with school....and my own lame life. i swear my hair is going to fall out from too much stress. gonk I've got this little plot going on with Sakura *__*
After the man was finished sucking Sakura's blood. Sakura put her head on his lap, and he began stroking her hair. "Your so cruel..." said Sakura. "I know sweetie...." the Man said. "Don't worry, pretty soon this will all be over...." the Man said. "I met this girl named YaYa....she's my roomate, she's pretty nice...I hope she doesn't meddle in too far...I don't want her to get hurt...." "You better get to class, I don't want anyone getting suspicous...." the Man said. "Fine....." said Sakura. Sakura tied up her long purple hair like it used to be.(look at her pic.....) She then put on her glasses, and walked to her first class. She seen YaYa sitting down and Sakura sat down next to her. (I think yaya is in class right??)

ooc: omg eek cool plot turnage n_n

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:33 pm
Sakura turned to Yaya. "Oh...." "Umm....." "They're nothing....I had to get some Vaccine Injections....." Sakura smiled. "Yes, I'm finding my way arround...Thank you for asking..."  

Pharaoh90
Crew

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:02 pm

[ [ Ah! Tsugoi, ne! Like...that's definitely one way of killing the treaty! What's going to happen to Sakura...~? -announcer mode- xD ] ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:28 am
bubblegum_suicide

ooc:srry that i havent been in the guild as much as i used to guys sweatdrop i've had alot of school work plus nii-chan isnt helping out with the bleach guild like i thought he would so im basically doing most of that stuff by myself. i'm still gonna post no and then so as to be consistent with the rp and what not, k? i <3 you all wink
Katsuro watched from outside the doorway for a few seconds as Yaya took her seat then turned and began to walk down the hall to his first class.

Walking into the classes threshhold just intime as the school bell chimed lightly on the pm system. Sitting down in the back in his seat beside Nobu, Katsuro pulled out his books from his tan bookbag that he had layed against the side of the desk's legs.

He looked over at Nobu. Sitting beside him was something they had always done. Ever since they were little. It benifitted both individuals after all. Nobu had once tended to slack off whilst Katsuro had been a work-a-holic and somewhat of a perfectionist. The two of them balanced out through the years they had known each other. The result was Nobu worked and Katsuro didnt take work as seriously.

Katsuro smiled at his friend when he looked at him. Turning back towards the front of the class, Katsuro looked at the teacher with anticipation.

"So why didn't I see you at breakfast this morning?" Nobu whispered to Katsuro as the teacher started her lesson. "You on another "president diet"?" He smirked, remembering the last time Katsu didn't eat because of all the work he had.  

kiwi k r a z e d

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100

bubblegum_suicide

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:55 pm
Yume4
bubblegum_suicide

ooc:srry that i havent been in the guild as much as i used to guys sweatdrop i've had alot of school work plus nii-chan isnt helping out with the bleach guild like i thought he would so im basically doing most of that stuff by myself. i'm still gonna post no and then so as to be consistent with the rp and what not, k? i <3 you all wink
Katsuro watched from outside the doorway for a few seconds as Yaya took her seat then turned and began to walk down the hall to his first class.

Walking into the classes threshhold just intime as the school bell chimed lightly on the pm system. Sitting down in the back in his seat beside Nobu, Katsuro pulled out his books from his tan bookbag that he had layed against the side of the desk's legs.

He looked over at Nobu. Sitting beside him was something they had always done. Ever since they were little. It benifitted both individuals after all. Nobu had once tended to slack off whilst Katsuro had been a work-a-holic and somewhat of a perfectionist. The two of them balanced out through the years they had known each other. The result was Nobu worked and Katsuro didnt take work as seriously.

Katsuro smiled at his friend when he looked at him. Turning back towards the front of the class, Katsuro looked at the teacher with anticipation.

"So why didn't I see you at breakfast this morning?" Nobu whispered to Katsuro as the teacher started her lesson. "You on another "president diet"?" He smirked, remembering the last time Katsu didn't eat because of all the work he had.

Katsuro tried to think if he had actually eaten today but was interupted by his stomach as it rumbled softly in hunger. "Guess I forgot again..." Katsuro sighed and smiled as he tried to mask his embarrasment.

He combed his fingers through his hair casually before resting his chin in the palm of his hand. His eyes were directed at the front of the classroom, but they had a glazed, faraway look that he usually had when deep in thought.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:49 am
ooc: ....................... *tries to wait patiently*
*explodes*  

bubblegum_suicide

kiwi k r a z e d

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:16 pm
bubblegum_suicide

Katsuro tried to think if he had actually eaten today but was interupted by his stomach as it rumbled softly in hunger. "Guess I forgot again..." Katsuro sighed and smiled as he tried to mask his embarrasment.

He combed his fingers through his hair casually before resting his chin in the palm of his hand. His eyes were directed at the front of the classroom, but they had a glazed, faraway look that he usually had when deep in thought.

Nobu rolled his eyes as he reached into his bag and produced a few slices of toast wrapped in a napkin. While Katsuro was in his daze Nobu slipped him the toast then pulled out his notebook; it would be his day to do the work.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:05 pm
Pharaoh90
Sakura turned to Yaya. "Oh...." "Umm....." "They're nothing....I had to get some Vaccine Injections....." Sakura smiled. "Yes, I'm finding my way arround...Thank you for asking..."

-----------------------

Yaya paused before answering; unusually cautious. She knew she couldn't mention vampires to Sakura, and didn't want to hint it either.

She just had to trust what Sakura was saying to be the definate truth.

"That's good." Yaya finally answered. Turing slowly Yaya still glanced at the girl, curoious, but more so worried.

-----------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:42 am
Sakura looked at Yaya. That was close...thank god! I really don't want her to get hurt.....and I can't get her involved....or else....he'll..... The teacher suddenly signaled that class was over, and everyone began to get out of the seats and out the door. Sakura waited for Yaya. "Are we going to go?"  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games