Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:14 pm
"I suppose that I could let you guys take him back...Just...Make sure yu tend to his wounds immediately. I suppose I could try to get into the mind of the unknown man laying there, if he's still alive, and try to find out eho he is." Vaxlyn said as she lossened her grip on Aaron.
"Don't worry, Aaron, I'll see you soon..." Vaxlyn whispered in his ear.

((Hey, I'll be gone for a couple of days. Untill Sunday night. So, try not to do anything too important while I'm gone. Please and thank-you.*  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:18 pm
Kura watched Vaxlyn walk over to mysterous man laying on the ground. Kura summoned the healing properties of her plants and start to heal Aaron's wounds. "Your wounds are quite serious Aaron, I can't fully heal them." She gave him a sad smile. "Just like last time.."  

LightPinkAngel

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:51 pm
Zinixia looked at her group with a look of responsibility. Until Taryx returned, however long that may be, it was her group to lead. "Come on guys, help me with him." At that moment, Xirius, Ixulon, Exvarol, and Karixous stepped forward and with Zinixia, picked up the body. Aaron's eyes fluttered. She looked down at him, not knowing what to say. "Dalbex, open a portal." Dalbex smiled. "Here, it will lead to his own room. He will need some privacy soon."  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:24 pm
Vaxlyn let go of Aaron and stood.
"Bye, Aaron, I'll see you soon..." Vaxlyn said meekly as she started to walk towards the rest of the group slowly, still weak from her own wounds and lack of energy.
Dalbex opened a portal and took Aaron to his own room.
"So...Who is this guy? I don't remember ever seeing him before..." Vaxlyn said as she bent down to the purple haired man, putting a hand on his shoulder.
"He is alive...Just barely...It's like he's in a coma...But still...Able to awaken himself. It seems like he put himself in this state..." Vaxlyn said calmly as she inspected his mind.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Anne_Hijme

Helpful Monster

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:25 pm
(((I would like to join-please tell me if this profile is acceptable
Name: Anne Hijme
Number: 8 (if it isn't taken)
Weapon (don't go over the top here): sais, knife,
Nickname: Aura
Skill -creates ice weapons and storms (ice element) Oversoul--leaves body frozen in ice and can explore area by her soul.
Class :Assassin Dark Ice Mage
))))  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:21 pm
Taryx was looking between his group leaving and the new man here. He suddenly had an idea. "Noxulous!" He sprinted over to the portal and stopped her from going through. "Noxulous, we need your help." She look apprehensive, but shakily nodded. "Alright, I'll help you." Taryx led her to where the Alixraen and the purple-haired man lay, and where Vaxlyn and Xaringulos stood. Vaxlyn was studying the unknown man, and Xaringulos was trying desperatley to awaken Alixraen. Taryx turned to Noxulous. "Noxulous. Your mission is to find out the identity of this stranger," as he gestured to the man. Noxulous looked to the man and then nodded. "I'll do my best." Her body once again went limp, with no mind to control it, as she was searching through the man's head. After a little while, she had returned. She had a concerned look on her face. Taryx looked at her with unblinking eyes. "Well, who is he?" Noxulous stammered, not able to find the words. "His...His name is.....Xaielaide.....and he was a member of the Organization."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:58 pm
Vaxlyn looked up at Noxulos and Taryx, "I'm not sure I ever knew him...Let alone ever heard of him. Xaielaide, you say?" Vaxlyn said calmly as she sat back on her heels, ignoring her fatigue and pain, and thought.
"Should we bring him back to the castle and wait for him to awaken, or should we try to awaken him here?" Vaxlyn asked as she stood up.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:56 pm
Aaron didn't seem to move at all, as they picked him up and portaled him to the castle. He was too weak to move around. The in a blink's-moment he was in his own room. Layed out on the bed, had he fainted? He thought so, mainly because he didn't remember how he even got here. He looked around the small room, looking for someone to ask questions to, but no one was in the room. Aaron sighed, laying his head softly against the pilow. He stared blankly at the wall, a look of worry in his expression. His only worry right now was Tyne, he was worried about the fact she'd risk her life for eveyone, and he wasn't there to protect her.  

Venetian-Owl

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:36 pm
"We should take him back now..." Noxulos said as she motioned for Vaxlyn to help her carry the man back to a portal.
"Okay, I'll help." Valyn bent down and picked up Xaielaide's arms while Noxulos got his legs.
Together they caried him through a portal and to a room.
"He should be fine here for a while. I'll stay with him. You fin yourself a room, and rest. You don't look so good." Noxulos said to Vaxlyn as she sat down in a chair next to Xaielaide's bed.
"Okay...Bye." Vaxlyn walked out of the room, closed the door, and leaned agaisnt the wall to search for Aaron.
She quickly found his thoughts in a couple of doors down from were she was.
"Oh, thank darkness, he seems alright..." Vaxlyn sighed as she slowly pushed herself off of the wall and started to staggar towards his room.
Vaxlyn quietly pushed open the door a crack and said, "Aaron? Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:53 pm
Aaron did not respond though. By the time Vaxlyn had made it back to the castle. Aaron was sound asleep. His dark brown hair covering his eyes, and spread along his face. And one arm rested under his head. He let out a deep-sigh as he let out a shiver. He was probably having some sort of nightmare... Most likely caused from worrying about Vaxlyn too much, before.
A tear rolled freely down his face,as he let out yet another shiver. " ....Don't......Leave me......" he whispered lightly, still sound asleep.  

Venetian-Owl

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:59 pm
Vaxlyn bit her lip and walked in soundlessly.
"I won't, I promise..." Vaxlyn whispered in Aaron's ear as she wipped away the tear and put more blakets over him.
Vaxlyn pulled up a chair, and another blanket, and sat down.
"I'll be right here...Always..." Vaxlyn whispered again as she closed her eyes, and rested, healing herself with sleep.
A few moments later Vaxlyn was in a light sleep. Enough to rest and heal in, but nightmares were always present.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:27 pm
Xaringulos and Taryx looked at each other with a look of duty. "Let's get him home." Taryx opened a portal, which led to the new ward. Three rooms were here. The middle room was now Aaron's, and the room to the left was occupied by Xaielaide. Taryx and Xaringulos carried Alixraen to the far end of the hall, to the room on the right. Together they laid him down, to let him sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------
Erixon quickly shut the door to the room in the middle, where Aaron and Vaxlyn were; he was spying through the door being cracked open. He couldn't stand to watch any more. "I...I thought she loved me..." Slowly he collapsed against the wall, not caring to move.
-----------------------------------------------------
Xaielaide awoke. Slowly he opened his eyes. A sigh of relief came over him. "Ah, it feels so good to be back home."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Venetian-Owl

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:53 pm
A few moments later, Aaron finally woke up, his blood-red eyes shined with tears, but he wiped them away. A look of worry on his face, as he saw Vaxlyn on a chair, asleep. Happy as he was to see her. He had to leave, he saw something in his nightmare that he just couldn't let come true. " I'm....sorry Vaxlyn..." He said in the smallest whisper. And stepped off the bed. Walking slowly towards the door, the wound still on his side, although it was healed it slowed him down even still. He made it to the door, and silently opened it, stepping out, noticing Erixon laying on the ground by the door, but ignored him. He leaned against the wall as he walked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:46 pm
Vaxlyn sensed the presence of Erixon in the room, and Aaron leaving.
"Wait..."Vaxlun said, guilt over whelming her as she saw Erixon.
"I....I don't know what to say..."Rose said as she realized what she had done to Erixon and how badly she felt about it.
"I'm...Sorry..."Vaxlyn said as she stood up, her eyes brimming with tears.
"I...did love you, and I mean it. But you see...Aaron...was my love before I gave into the darkness...And....Well....I still do love you, Erixon, but I love Aaron too..." Vaxlyn sarted to cry as she saw them both looking at her with sad eyes.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:36 pm
Erixon looked up, his eyes now filling with tears. "I...I don't know what to say..." He now truly felt as if he had no heart.
----------------------------------------------------------
Dalbex looked up. He was staring at Taryx and Xaringulos. "Please," said Taryx, in a completley calm voice, "tell us everything you remember."
Zinixia looked around. Taryx had not shown himself yet. "It really must have been important, what ever it was," she thought to herself. Just then Xili burst in, dragging Noxulous in with her. "She knows," panted Xili, who was all out of breath.
Xirius sat in the throne room, accompanied by Karixous, Exvarol, and Ixulon. "Where is Erixon?" demanded Xirius. "Oh, I think I know," stated Karixous, in a sly voice. "What a minute," started Exvarol, "this isn't about her, is it?"
Xaielaide got up out of his bed and slowly made his way to the window, which was wide open. The sun was shining. "Nice to see you too," proclaimed Xaielaide. There was no one else in the room.
The room was dark. Alixraen's eyes suddenly opened. He smiled. "I'm back," he quietly warned.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff