Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:14 am
Kitsuna chuckled, "your such a master's pet Xyukotsu." kitsuna smile. " I'm just anxious I know you are too and besides I always follow orders. Me and xirius have been waiting hours to get our mission assignments."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:31 am
"Master's pet?! I can stand to be called being a child, but that....I will not stand for! I'm only following orders to carry out for the organization, but I am no pet...to anyone, Kitsuna!" he said angerly. "But I guess it seems only fair. That we are only children in a way. We did just join the organization not too long ago. So really, I guess it isn't so bad, but the pet thing was alittle too far. But I apoligized to what I said before. Perhaps were nothing but a group of school children playing their games." he said with a smile as he dug his right hand into his coat pocket and pulled out an pair of circular purple rimmed shades. Placing them on his face he said in short, "Besides us three together on a mission should prove to be interesting." as he looked away from Kitsuna and Xirius and toward the superior and Cessy, awaiting his further oders.  

Ryuho Kitsune

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:49 am
kitsuna laughed, " I was just joking Xyukotsu, I'm sorry. You maybe right about the school children playing games part and the the mission part. We did a pretty good job together here. I believe us three will do the same on our mission.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:05 am
"I believe in the same as well, Kitsuna. Though I am interested to know about you and Xirius's ablilties, but I believe in both of you. You're very strong, I'll be honored to do a mission with the both of you." he said as he looked again at Kitsuna and then back at the Superior.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:52 am
Xirius looked to Xyukotsu; he was flattered that he was honored to go on a mission with him and wished to know of his abilities. But as for him being a schoolchild....He was young, but he had been in the Organization long enough to be both Kitsune's and Xyokotsu's superior. But it didn't matter now. "So," Xirius started, turning to Xyukotsu, you want to know of our abilities?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:00 am
Kitsuna smiled, "thank you for the compliment. You want to know of our abilities. Well I know a fun and sportful way we can show off our talents and abilities while we wait."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:07 am
"Please show me. I'll show you some of mine in return." he said happliy as he faced Kitsuna again, intrigued by her reply.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:12 am
"Cool cause it will require you and xirius" kitsuna walked across the room." what better way for warriors to show off their skill than a friendly compitition."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:17 am
"Couldn't thought it better then myself, Kitsuna. Choose where we'll meet for this competation between friends and we'll begin. Besides, I could use a warm up before the mission anyway." he said as he stretched.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:20 am
"down stairs, right now." kitsuna smiled and turned towards the door. "this going to be fun."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:30 am
So they wanted a friendly match? Xirius was up for it. "Cool. Let's go." he said, excited as he followed Kitsune.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:44 am
Kitsuna lead xirius and Xyukotsu to a huge room with in the castle. " I this is big enough. We're not trying to kill each other. so," kitsuna turned to her friends, "are you ready?"  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:05 pm
"Ready when you are. Will this three on three or what?" he asked as he slightly chaged his position by pacing his hands apart from another and having them side by side.
Watching from above from a balcony, Axel stood there silently in the shadows, watching the three of them about to fight. "Show me, Xyukotsu. Show me why Xibar titled you, "The Bladed Manipulator." he said with smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:19 pm
"heheh this match will be 3 on 3. We will face each other. The one who defeats all their opponents win." said kitsuna. (I've been wanting to face these two since I saw them)thought kitsune.(you wanted to see my abilities xyukotsu well I'm going to show you. I need strong opponents to see if my lessons with axel improved my abilities)  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:33 pm
Water droplets now surrounding Xyukotsu in an defense of water, making him a difficult one to strike. "Come at me any way you want. I can take on the ten of you at once. Show me you're power!!" yelled out Xyukotsu as his eyes widened in excitment as he unleashed wave after wave of towards them both, covering the room in high volumes of water, making too deep to wear movement was slow, even if you were a fire user.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games