Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:22 pm
Xeviance took his hand off of the wall; it was now slightly cooler. "Ah, so that's where they all are." He turned, and appeared at a door labeled IX. Demyx's room. He knocked on the door, already knowing what he would see inside.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:58 pm
((Finally, a chance to interact with someone else. THANK YOU.))

Rixia heard knocking on her door. "Come in," she said carefully, wondering who it was. I shouldn't have said that, she realized too late, remembering Demyx's note. I never know if it's a friend or a foe.  

Akira Shinji

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"when the next test comes just run run as far and as fast as you can"
"but....whats so bad about the organization XIII? am confused...."
"if you stay you will find out"
"but...i want to know but i also dont want anything bad to happen. i dont know what to do now....."Rikku sat down and put her head in her hands.
"you have 2 more tests to go but in the next 2 people will be defeated so decide now" turns around "i tell you this because i care for you"
"care about me? but i dont even know you? or do i but you look different now?"
"no your just the first person to be nice to me so thats why excuse me" picks up a microphone and it acts as a pa system "EVERONE MEET IN THE HALLWAY NOW IT IS TIME FOR THE NEXT TEST"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:07 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"but...i want to know but i also dont want anything bad to happen. i dont know what to do now....."Rikku sat down and put her head in her hands.
"you have 2 more tests to go but in the next 2 people will be defeated so decide now" turns around "i tell you this because i care for you"
"no your just the first person to be nice to me so thats why excuse me" picks up a microphone and it acts as a pa system "EVERONE MEET IN THE HALLWAY NOW IT IS TIME FOR THE NEXT TEST"
"do i go or not? i cant escape.....there no way to...."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:16 pm
Rixia acted quickly. "Er, never mind," she blurted out. Then she heard the PA system go, "EVERYONE MEET IN THE HALLWAY NOW IT IS TIME FOR THE NEXT TEXT."
"Shoot," she muttered under her breath. She stepped outside and saw Xeviance right by her door.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"you dont have to participate just leave before the final test" leads her out of the room and into the hall "practically everyone is here when they get here the next test will start"  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:57 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"you dont have to participate just leave before the final test" leads her out of the room and into the hall "practically everyone is here when they get here the next test will start"
"are you sure we havent meet before? it feels like we have....." Rikku goes into the hallway and waits for the others to get here."i dont know if i want to leave or not now.....i want to be able to still see you. if i leave i wont see you agian."Rikku looks at him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"are you sure we havent meet before? it feels like we have....." Rikku goes into the hallway and waits for the others to get here."i dont know if i want to leave or not now.....i want to be able to still see you. if i leave i wont see you agian."Rikku looks at him.
"you will always be welcome here rikku"  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:23 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"i leave after this test. before the final test starts i will go....."Rikku smiles at him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"i leave after this test. before the final test starts i will go....."Rikku smiles at him.
"then you better fight the next enemy as if you were going to kill them cause hes tough when i spoke to him before he said you guys looked kinda weak to him so hes not going to use any weapons"  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:32 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"then you better fight the next enemy as if you were going to kill them cause hes tough when i spoke to him before he said you guys looked kinda weak to him so hes not going to use any weapons"
"okay. i try my best cuase my best is all i can try!" Rikku smiles."So where is this guy at?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:33 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"okay. i try my best cuase my best is all i can try!" Rikku smiles."So where is this guy at?"
"you will see him when everyone gets here so just relax"  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:37 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"you will see him when everyone gets here so just relax"
"i hate waiting....."Rikku sighed and punched the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:46 pm
Rixia was practically falling asleep, waiting.
*~*
"You again?" Akira said disbelievingly.
"Yes, me," Rixia replied curtly, a bit taken aback. "Why? Is there something wrong?"
"No. It's just that I saw you a few minutes ago, and I was wondering if I was just imagining things again."
"What do you mean, again?"
"Long story."
Rixia sighed. "This meeting-in-each-other's-dreams thing is kinda weird."
"Well...I guess. But there's gotta be a reason you met me specifically, right? And I think it's more than coincidence that we look exactly alike."
"Yeah--"
*~*
Rix was cut off as everything went black, then white again as she opened her eyes and woke up. Strange. She had been standing up when she fell asleep. Now she was flat on the floor. Aware of how odd that must've looked, she stood up and wished she could sink into the floor.  

Akira Shinji

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:52 pm
Xeviance looked at Rixia, glad he finally found someone again. "I knew somebody was around here somewhere. But the weirdest thing happenned. You opened the door and fell to the floor. Are you alright?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games