Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:27 am
"I hate them too!" Richy said, laughing.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:31 am
Fear Richy if u dare
"Richy!" he yelled, performing an aerial combo, "You?" he spun around and stabbed a Dusk, "Behind you!" Richy yelled, withdrawing his sword from the Dusk and destroying the Nobody that was right behind the girl (Sazuka).
"sazuka." and she slashed at some and then stabbed one through where its heart would be.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:35 am
NaminĂ© heard Richy's introduction, and thanked him silently. Then she saw Fuu and the others about to get attacked while running, and started throwing senbon, killing a lot of dusks and other things. ((not friends))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:37 am
Sora and Riku were attacking the enemy when they recognised a familiar face helping Sazuka out.

"Richy!" the both yelled excitedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roxas immediatly knew this was bad when Namine said That guy was here. They had to stop him some how.

"Axel, what should we do?"

Axel had been thinking the same thing, but nothing came to mind, "I don't know...."

Then he got an idea.

"You two keep following King Micky, I'll be back later." then rushed off.

Roxas called out to him, "Hold on a sec, AXEL WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?"

But Axel pretended her didn't hear Roxas and just waved a hand goodbye to them.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:37 am
( rofl )

Richy smiled, "Yo, you HAD to leave and not tell me you were leaving.............................", Richy glared at them and continued to kill he heartless and nobodies. He lept into the air, and scissor kicked a Dragoon in the head, he roundhoused and stabbed the nobody, causing it to dissappear..........  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:39 am
"you know him?" she yelled over at sora and riku while tieing a kantana to her leg and slash kicked at the heartless and nobodies.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:40 am
"Sorry, Richy, I guess we were in a bit of a hurry.....hey wait How'd you get here?" Kairi asked as she slashed a nobody.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:42 am
"You do know that I can drive a Gummi Ship, I mean come on, how else would I have found you guys?????" Richy siad, pointing over to a house, before killing another Dragoon.  

XGamerRichy

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:45 am
"very easily." she said sarcastically while slash kicking a gambler.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:45 am
"Yeah we sure know him," said sora to sazuka, "He from the same place we are!!" Sora had been jumping around and slashing away heartless and dusks  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:49 am
"ok then..." and she untied the kantana and started slashing at more heartless and dusks.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:49 am
"I meant found them the first time....... I got stuck here......" Richy said, seemingly flying at some Dragoons.......  

XGamerRichy

Crazy_Indeed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:10 am
"Stuck here??" said Riku, "How'd you manage that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:11 am
NaminĂ© watched Axel leave, and exchanged a look with Roxas. "What was that all about?"  

Countess Valentine

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:16 am
Roxas looked worried.

"I... I don't know," he said to Namine.

More heartless and Nobodies came in to attack,

Roxas and Namine would have to wonder what Axel was up to later.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games