Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:17 pm
Hrrm...there was another place full of undeads...i think it was like Glast Heim Prison or something mad

Anyways...Just to let you guys know, Im gonna be out of the country in a couple of days. I won't be back until early August...I'm sure you guys are fine without me XD
If I can get my hands on a puter, I'll try to check in, but there's really very little only I can do that the other mods can't!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:42 pm
Awww, we'll miss you. Have fun Sai-kun.

It seems that in addition to Sai-kun, I will also be gone for a bit. Not until August, but just for a bit. I'm graduating from college tomorrow (YAY) and so will no longer have a computer (I've been using a school one) until I buy one. That won't be for a little while.  

YGOPaladin

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:31 pm
YGOPaladin
Awww, we'll miss you. Have fun Sai-kun.

It seems that in addition to Sai-kun, I will also be gone for a bit. Not until August, but just for a bit. I'm graduating from college tomorrow (YAY) and so will no longer have a computer (I've been using a school one) until I buy one. That won't be for a little while.

Woooo!! Congratulations, YGO!
Graduation is such a big deal. Good luck to you!!
We'll miss you too, but hopefully when I'm back, you will be too!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:18 pm
Ooh, congrats YGOPaladin! Hope you get a computer soon. Just out of curiousity, what do you major in?

You're going too Sai? Have fun, wherever you're going, and do check in every now and then when you can.  

Bemused Dreamer

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:13 pm
Sai-kun
Hrrm...there was another place full of undeads...i think it was like Glast Heim Prison or something mad

Yeah, but they are way too strong for me. I've been there, and I always had to run as soon as an enemy approached me and the crusader I shared with wasn't standing beside me. ^^'''

Sai-kun
Anyways...Just to let you guys know, Im gonna be out of the country in a couple of days. I won't be back until early August...I'm sure you guys are fine without me XD
If I can get my hands on a puter, I'll try to check in, but there's really very little only I can do that the other mods can't!

No, we aren't fine without you, we'll miss you. crying
Where are you going to go? And BTW, I'll be gone for a week soon too, summer break begins in two weeks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:12 am
[off topic]
Gawd, they've done a new design again!
I liked the last one so bad.... crying Now I'm just confused.
[/off topic]  

Sonoshi
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:47 am
Sonoshi
[off topic]
Gawd, they've done a new design again!
I liked the last one so bad.... crying Now I'm just confused.
[/off topic]

I think I still like the first one best, though I find this one a bit more useful than the last at least. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:34 am
Buh...the new layout confused the heck out of me at first ^_^;;

Hey guys, I've got the net in my dorm now, but I won't be on all the time since its mucho busy still and its not my puter, its my roomate's.

Ahhh missed so much >_< Bloody June donation item...I need lots of money to get the dark halo and keyblade... ::falls over:: running out of things to sell and I will NOT sell my KiKi kitty...Gaia...you're like crack.

Anyways, how is everybody doing?  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:45 pm
@ Sai-kun: thanks for the congrats!

@ bemused dreamer: I got a double major in criminology and psychology. A lot of friggin good it did me though, I couldn't find any jobs in my major. I'm working for an insurance company (lol). I have to go back and get my masters if I want to work within my major. My only option was to become a police officer. lol

And I haven't gotten that new comp yet. I'm using my bf's. I need to hurry up and buy one. I hate not being able to stop by every day. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:57 pm
YGOPaladin
@ Sai-kun: thanks for the congrats!

@ bemused dreamer: I got a double major in criminology and psychology. A lot of friggin good it did me though, I couldn't find any jobs in my major. I'm working for an insurance company (lol). I have to go back and get my masters if I want to work within my major. My only option was to become a police officer. lol

And I haven't gotten that new comp yet. I'm using my bf's. I need to hurry up and buy one. I hate not being able to stop by every day. crying

YGO! Its good to see you!!  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Sonoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:17 am
ok, a little off topic here.... sweatdrop

I'm in Berlin right now, and I'm soooo happy I chose to study german because they REALLY have a lot of manga here! This is heaven! Aaaah!
I fell in love with a shop in Kreuzberg, I spent a lot of money there...

So anyway. My point is that there are a lot of Kaori Yuki manga here as well. I bought Neji (screw), Boys Next Door and Kaine... heart And they have GodChild and Angel Sanctuary and a more Kaori Yuki is coming this fall.
Soooo. If I remember right this has been up in a topic somewhere else.. I just wanted to say here that
I envy Germany
and I wonder how long it takes for Sweden to come up with this, and that I'm happy of my new manga! 4laugh

[/off topic]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:10 am
Sonoshi
ok, a little off topic here.... sweatdrop

I'm in Berlin right now, and I'm soooo happy I chose to study german because they REALLY have a lot of manga here! This is heaven! Aaaah!
I fell in love with a shop in Kreuzberg, I spent a lot of money there...

So anyway. My point is that there are a lot of Kaori Yuki manga here as well. I bought Neji (screw), Boys Next Door and Kaine... heart And they have GodChild and Angel Sanctuary and a more Kaori Yuki is coming this fall.
Soooo. If I remember right this has been up in a topic somewhere else.. I just wanted to say here that
I envy Germany
and I wonder how long it takes for Sweden to come up with this, and that I'm happy of my new manga! 4laugh

[/off topic]

I dont think there is a topic in this thread XD
Im glad you're having a wonderful time in Germany!
China unfortunatly has very little manga...Ive only found one place with any decently new series, and though they have Kaori Yuki, there isn't anything I want or need >_<
Other than Kaori Yuki, they carry the most popular titles and a smattering of smaller ones so its all luck when you go in there.
Other than that, normal bookstores only carry old manga like Dragonball and Doraemon (okay. I got a few volumes of Doraemon in Chinese razz ).

Good to hear from you!  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Sonoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:06 am
Sai-kun

China unfortunatly has very little manga...Ive only found one place with any decently new series, and though they have Kaori Yuki, there isn't anything I want or need >_<
Other than Kaori Yuki, they carry the most popular titles and a smattering of smaller ones so its all luck when you go in there.
Other than that, normal bookstores only carry old manga like Dragonball and Doraemon (okay. I got a few volumes of Doraemon in Chinese razz ).

Good to hear from you!

Oh noe... That's not so good.
But then again, here in Sweden there is no sign of any of Yuki's works... crying
Doesn't China have their own comics? (Like Japan has manga, Korea has manwha....) I think I've read about it in some magazine..

Anyhow, I'm home from Germany now, with loads of manga and no money. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:33 am
IwantapatchIwantapatchIwantapatch

-plays Meine Liebe for the secont time, pretending to understand what happens- X_X  

Vi Sparklemist

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:12 pm
Sonoshi
Sai-kun

Good to hear from you!

Oh noe... That's not so good.
But then again, here in Sweden there is no sign of any of Yuki's works... crying
Doesn't China have their own comics? (Like Japan has manga, Korea has manwha....) I think I've read about it in some magazine..

Anyhow, I'm home from Germany now, with loads of manga and no money. xd

Yeah China has some of its own manwha...but I couldn't tell you which ones and where to find em mad didn't see any...  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff