Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Foresty Outskirts of Konoha (Check FIRST POST for the Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:34 am
"Hmm...what WILL I do?" Rekai thought, glancing around to see what the environment could provide. A nearby tree gave him an idea. While Kimimaru still his hold on him, Rekai backed into the nearby tree, slamming Kimimaru against it and hoping the impact would loosen his grip so he could escape.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:50 am
Kimimaru also looked arond him. Trees, and logs werent going to give him a terrain advantage. So he just waited to see what Rekai would do next.  

Shin Defender of Light

Maximumangel94

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:28 pm
*sitting on a tree branch*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:50 pm
It seemed the impact aginst the tree had no effect in loosening Kimimaru's grip.
"I'll have to throw him off somehow," Rekai thought. He closed his eyes and focused, building up energy and momentum. Then his eyes snapped open and in an instant he shifted his whole body weight foward while using his free hand to grab a hold of Kimimaru's shirt to help throw him off.  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:55 pm
Kimimaru felt Rekai's firm grip on his shirt. "What th-", he said he was flipped over Rekai's head. When he was face-to-face with Rekai, he let go up Rekai's hand, and jumped into a tree. A poof was heard and Kimimaru popped out of the tree going to attemp to deliver a flying kick to Rekai.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:03 pm
*watching the guys fight*  

Maximumangel94

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:38 am
[[ POST REKAI!! blaugh ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:44 pm
(((Ack! Sorry, my credit on the internet ran out at home so I can only go on when I'm at school. Curse you pre-paid internet stare )))

The rustle of disturbed leaves in the tree alerted Rekai of Kimimaru's attack and he quickly jumped out of the way, delevering a side kick as he did so.
"Weren't you the one who told me frontal attacks aren't the way to go?" Rekai queried with a slight mocking tone to his voice.  

Kulac Akios

EddddyC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:47 pm
Sasaki appeared again, with an aim this time. "Rekai-kun. I need to speak with you for a moment. Don't worry, it's nothing bad." He smiled kindly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:20 pm
Kimimaru smiled as the kick was delivered, although it seemed obvious Rekai had landed into a trap. As the CLONE was hit from impact he smiled, "yes, but using frontal attacks can be used offensivly as TRICKS!" While Rekai was distracted with the clones the origional Kimimaru appeared behind him, again, aving him in a sort of choke hold once again. Kimimaru let go of Rekai just after Sasaki had spoken. He nodded at him to talk with Sasaki. While Rekai was talking to Sasaki he sat on a nearby log and wipped the sweat from his forhead.  

Shin Defender of Light

EddddyC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:59 am
"Rekai-kun, you are a Chuunin now and a responsible one at that. How do you feel about teaching at the Academy?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:38 pm
"I thought he said no jutsus..." Rekai grumbled under his breath as he walked over to Sasaki. But the thought of the 'no jutsus' rule was promptly kicked out of his mind as Sasaki's news played over in his head.
"I'm a...Chuunin...?" He tried to keep his excitement in, but that was like trying to hold water in a cup riddled with holes.
"WHOOHOOO!! SENSEI, I'M A CHUUNIN!!"  

Kulac Akios

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:48 pm
how fif u become chunin i have been trying to do that for weeks  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:49 pm
Kimimaru smiled and nodded as he saw his apprentice smile. "Congratulations Rekai!" To celebrate I'm treating you to dinner tonight. Sound good ?" He smiled. His apprentice was growing up so fast, he also realized. Rekai was almost like a son to him. He also realized he was growing up himself.  

Shin Defender of Light

Maximumangel94

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:52 pm
*jumps out of the tree but dosent lnd on her feet lands on kimmaru*  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games