Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:34 pm
my fishies and junk

oh, right...I dont have anything!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:38 pm
Haha, you non-fisher.  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:07 pm
Zurgiea
Haha, you non-fisher.

I bought a strength rod, so I will use it soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:14 pm
thaxul
Zurgiea
Haha, you non-fisher.

I bought a strength rod, so I will use it soon.

Oh right, you mentioned that. Go fish then!  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:36 pm
Im still bad!
I just csaught a rainbow something trout, a green seedkin, and a blue seedkin!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:49 pm
Lorien is more freaky everyday, he sends very strange dreams into my head...

I dram that I was in Rivendell, but the whole place was empty. I turned my head, and saw Zurgiea walking gracefully, all dressed in elven wear. Then I see Thaxul, naked, in Elrond's bed, with Nimbrethil. And I vaguely heard a "No, no, it is not that! Where did I put Sauron Defeated?" coming from the library. I suspect it was Falathrim...

Then ZAP! Minas Tirith, inside the throne room. I was "WTF?!" when I saw Tolkien sitting on the King's throne, and below, in the Steward's chair, was a figure that I could not recognize, that read a book as if he was eating the first piece of bread in weeks. I looked backwards and saw Nolah, completely equipped with a steel cuirass and matching sword, bowing and leaving the room. From behind me came out a small person, whom I suspected to be a hobbit, equipped in the Tower garbs, and with Zurgiea's face.

Lorien...you scare me.  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:56 pm
Nimbrethil and Thaxul are sleeping together! *le gasp*

xd Wow...I was in Rivendell in Elven wear..then in Minas Tirith as a Hobbit o.O Iiiinteresting.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:03 pm
eek Very disturbing... Even more so than the 40 year-old, bald Falathrim. xd

I have yet to have a dream involving people on Gaia... thankfully.  

Khorkalba

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:04 pm
Menegil
Lorien is more freaky everyday, he sends very strange dreams into my head...

I dram that I was in Rivendell, but the whole place was empty. I turned my head, and saw Zurgiea walking gracefully, all dressed in elven wear. Then I see Thaxul, naked, in Elrond's bed, with Nimbrethil. And I vaguely heard a "No, no, it is not that! Where did I put Sauron Defeated?" coming from the library. I suspect it was Falathrim...

Then ZAP! Minas Tirith, inside the throne room. I was "WTF?!" when I saw Tolkien sitting on the King's throne, and below, in the Steward's chair, was a figure that I could not recognize, that read a book as if he was eating the first piece of bread in weeks. I looked backwards and saw Nolah, completely equipped with a steel cuirass and matching sword, bowing and leaving the room. From behind me came out a small person, whom I suspected to be a hobbit, equipped in the Tower garbs, and with Zurgiea's face.

Lorien...you scare me.

xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 3:12 pm
...wow. That's crazy. I've had daydreams about my friends on Gaia, but never an actual dream. I want one!  

Elainya

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 3:54 pm
Guys! Guys! I have to show you the latest piece of artwork I got ^_^
User Image
Originally I didn't want my avvy saying anything, but Tassa was like "you know, with the pissed off face, her mouth is open...do you want her saying something?"

So yeah! ^_^; And it was freee! But I gave her a 500g tip because I love it so much ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:00 pm
Zurgiea
Guys! Guys! I have to show you the latest piece of artwork I got ^_^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Originally I didn't want my avvy saying anything, but Tassa was like "you know, with the pissed off face, her mouth is open...do you want her saying something?"

So yeah! ^_^; And it was freee! But I gave her a 500g tip because I love it so much ^_^

xd That's great... I like it. You look so evil.  

Khorkalba

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:02 pm
Booyah for the evilness xd

When I requested the drawing I said I wanted her looking pissed off, so yeah, that was the point xp  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:24 pm
I can fish!!! I figured it out. I've caught all orange and yellow guppies, and one tire so far!  

Zach McClure

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:28 pm
Good job with the fishing xd  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games