Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
The Art of Ria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:47 pm
User Image

..I screwed..this picture up..big time. Kurai so small..but I loved the idea..and yes,that is Joys hand on Kurais head..and shes holding the chain on his neck..

Kurais skin,awful. Picked a bad color. eyes..scary... hair. XD Gahh..He looks like a girl..but I guess thats the point..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:21 pm
The only guy I can draw is Momiji/Oliver.

I have no talent in drawing guys... At least Joy can actually make the difference between a guy and a girl. >.>

But, tis AWESOME Joy!!! >.< Tee hee hee, Master and servant... Seems to me like Ria High is suddenly being over populated with tainted ones and demons, and evil beings... >.>  

Sincerely Sunshine

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:43 pm
heh. Its because of our fasnatcion with evil..why do you think people like watching the news?? Its filled with it..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:08 pm
User Image

*~Why so much tainted ones?

SO we can eat up Makie-san! domokun ~*

User Image  

KuraiGekkou

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:59 am
Eep!

-runs around-

Dun't eat mee! U.U If I'm eaten, then what will happen to poor Oliver! Oliver needs Makie!!! >.> Actually not really, but... Misty will not hesitate to kill if Makie is eaten. -sighs-

FOOOOD!

-random outburst-

I have terrible drawing skills... U.U Makie's won't be up here any time soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:35 pm
User Image Aha! YOU TRICKY LITTLE b*****d SCANNER! You thought you'd won.. oh, yes, you did... BUT GUESS WHO WON IN THE END!? AH. HAHA. MWAHAHAHA.

Okay, so I finally scanned my doodle of Ishoa that I so long ago mentioned. :: runs around house to go find more random things to scan ::

x3

Edit: Holy hell.. It's HUGE.  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:05 pm
Take that scanner!! XD

yes..pokcy stikc power!! Onii-chan!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:17 pm
XD

I finally got my Keila little doodle to go in... I swear, I had study hall like all week in Band.. and not one day brought a book. XD Got a lot of doodling in though! ( I always call them doodles.. XD ) But I used a used piece of paper. v_v Oh, well. The highliter makes it artsy. XD

User Image

User Image
And some person from the back of my parts of speech quiz whom I never got the oppourtunity to finish! x_X;; Woo hoo?  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:35 pm
Nice pictures, Kaitae!

I like the guns :3

User Image

I drew this a few months ago, actually on Valentines Day. Its a Hawkai blushing while thinking of Ikaika. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:45 pm
Way to like totally post it up past valentines day HawkAi... a more roundish face would be cute XD

The BAO's TURNED GREEn. Eyes and blush are marvelous though. And the Hair shades too. Shading on the uniform made it really come to life.

a cuter face is all that i ask XP.

But knowing its Hawkai may be hard...  

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:53 pm
Yeah, I know. Baos turned green. I had no aqua shades even though I had like the MOST expensive colored pencils (Chise has the same colored pencils as me)

I think I draw wayy better with pencils/colored pencils/paints/etc because I've been practicing that way before CG. Now, i'm trying to get into CG.

CG = Hard ;A;

Oh! And there was more to the picture, like text, but my scanner didn't scan it. But whatever. It said like "Happy Valentines Day, Ria!" er something along those lines.

Hawkai is like older Ai, so the're is no rounder face because she's older.

I think I might draw more tonight!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:13 pm
I love it Ai!!

OMG I totally agree with you Ai! Im still trying to figure out how to use CG properly @_@ Plus it takes up so much time!! Bleh which is kind of bad because I have sssooo much drawings that I need to color and finish X_x  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:06 pm
HOMG!!!!!

How kawaii Ai! It's soo well done and detailed!!! I'm envious of thou ability to draw so well... U.U The shading, and shape, and colors, and just the drawing itself is soo AWESOME!!!! IT'S TEH BOMB!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:20 pm
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/Wonderlandx13/gymAi076.jpg

Its a little big, but its what Ai looks like right now. She looks like she's thinking about something. Or maybe daydreaming? o-o

She's wearing her gym shirt, you know, those shirt and shorts anime characters wear. xDD  

Ai`
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:28 pm
Can I kill Ai-y and steal her mad drawing skills..

if I sold them on eBAY I make a fortune..

no no..they're pricelss ::nods:: Im turning green with envy... mrgreen  
Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games