Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon_of_gold07

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:20 pm
Lee plans to move toward the Industrial part of the city hoping to find business with one of the many gangs in that part of the city. He also wonders if any of the wealthier citizens could make use of his "services."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:40 pm
Marcella approached the gates of Byako slowly and quietly, keeping to herself. She had set hopes on this place, considering this was her third move in two months. It was time she got out of the disasterous areas and searched for something new. She heard good things, though few and far between, about this particular city. It very well could be her ticket back home.
Ahead she looked on, taking note of the man before her. He looked business like.. Nothing close to herself.
Marci was dressed in human's attire: form-fitting jeans, a long white t-shirt with a design along the bottom at one corner, white flats, and something unusual..a large black trenchcoat that she kept hugged tightly around herself. Her thin, long caramel brown hair caught in her breeze as she walked through the gates.
So this was Byako...

[picture.perfect.failure]

Liberal Vampire

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:20 pm
Silence made no gesture acknowledging the man with a gun: after all, half the citizenry carried weapons of similar size and make, and he seemed to know what he was about.
she did, however, greet the woman, holding up a white board that read in simple letters: "Welcome to Byako; how can I help you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:56 pm
When her eyes ventured away from the buildings, Marci blinked at the woman with the sign. She tilted her head after reading. Was this woman a mute?
Being the soft-spoken person she was, Marcella smiled awkwardly. She clutched the coat still, and it now became apparent that she toted a black leather suitcase with a gold stripe down each side.
"Hello. I'm Marcella.. Erm.. I wonder, could you maybe tell me where I can find temporary residence? If you'd be so kind.."
True, she was interested in staying here, but the woman wanted someplace to rest her head while she looked deeper into these "clans" she'd heard mutterings about.

Liberal Vampire

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:01 pm
She erased the board and wrote neatly.
"WTF Hotel, for short stays
The Quaint Neighbothood is good if you plan on sticking around."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:06 pm
Marcella blushed as she read, unsure how to interpret "WTF".
She smiled, embarassed already, and nodded politely.
"Alright.. Thank you. I'll look into those."
Marci bid farewell to the gatekeeper and began on her bewildered little way. It wasn't that surprising, she just wasn't expecting something that unusual so soon. And Marci felt like a dimwit no less.

((exit: Mecha Main Street))  

Liberal Vampire

Dragon_of_gold07

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:09 pm
Lee ignors the woman with the sign as well as everybody else, knowing that if he needs somewhere to stay he cant just "borrow" a condo or penthouse. He than continues to the industry district to find some housing and some work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:56 am
Zuka walked up to the gate looking down at the ground, he didn’t even notice the gate until he was 5 ft away. “Huh…….” He looked up the gate cupping one hand over his eyes as the sun started to beat down on top of his head. “Where the hell am I?” he said to his self. He waited a few minutes, thinking to him self.
“HEY! ANY ONE IN THERE!?” he yelled and waited for a reply.

JakethAxelSkyy

JakethAxelSkyy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:12 am
Zuka began to grow inpatient and spat at the ground. “Dam it…” He said and his hand that was cupping over his eyes fell to the side and he made a fist as if we was going to break down the gate. “……………….” He sighed and his fist slowly turned into and open palm. “Screw it…” He looked up the wall again than looked side to side. “I’ll just climb up…” he smiled and placed his hand upon his shoulder and began to stretch his arm as he prepared to get ready to climb.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:45 pm
". . ." appeared before his eyes.
Silence had assumed, since the gate was open, he just really wanted to go flying over. And far be it from her to interrupt his sport: there was a hospital, after all.
Now.
The dots were replaced. "You know: doing so much in such little time is rude... Maybe you should try the Spam forum. If that's not to your liking, try to remember that the world doesn't revolve around you, and that Time is different for everyone."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:09 pm
((just for the record this place wont come under attack no matter what))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:29 am
Cyrano opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was grass and dirt. He slowly lifted his head and realized he was lying on the ground. As he stood, questions swarmed in his head: 'What was I doing on the ground?' 'Why does my head hurt so much?' 'Where am I?' Taking off his hat, he put a hand on his head, and noticed that his head was bandaged up. 'When did this happen?' He replaced his hat and turned around. Two large ornate doors stood before him. He looked around, noticing that the sun was just coming up. There was nothing in every other direction aside from the gate, just grass forever. He easily found the moon--a half moon, high in the sky. He had a strange affinity for the moon, and felt relaxed as he stared at it.

Suddenly, Cyrano heard a clock bell chime six times from beyond the gate. 'Six o'clock,' he thought to himself. After the clock stopped, the gate doors were opened by six strong-looking men, possibly guards. Cyrano looked to the moon, then to the sun, and made his way through the gate.  

CountessRae

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:48 pm
A man with blue flowing hair passes the gates of Byako, bag over his shoulders and a map with directions in his hands. "Let's see......Kanareshii should be......that way." He pointed in one direction and headed down towards the Market Place.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games