Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:25 pm
Shu looked at Kazaki and said "She's just sleeping!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:26 pm
Gohma let Tokuon go and crawled to where Miharu lay. He gently craddled her head in his lap and stroked her hair. "I love you Miharu. I love you." He whispered gently. He hoped she could hear him.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kazaki Kamamoto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:27 pm
Kazaki was relieved. Everyone was okay but he wanted to be hugging Miharu  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:28 pm
Shu grabbed Miharu "I'll put her on her bed" she said walking back to the almost destroyed room  

Kairi2Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:29 pm
Gohma gasped suddenly. The pain hitting him like a wall. She had broken all of his ribs and maybe some more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:30 pm
Gohma followed after Shu before she could shut the door and sat next to the bed. He grabbed Miharu's hand and stroked that. Still whispering to her.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kazaki Kamamoto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:30 pm
Kazaki looked at gohma "What? What is it?" he asked  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:33 pm
Miharu dreammed about another battle like this where her father was possessed like her and her uncle fought him. They were both killed and Miharu's mother ran with her. She wanted to find a good home for her but she was sick so she thought of leaving Miharu. She died later  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:33 pm
Tokuno stood and walked to where Gohma sat. He layed his hand on Gohma's shoulder and whispered. "I'm going. I will meet you at the gates at home to celebrate." With that Tokuno was gone."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:35 pm
Kazaki sat on the other side of the bed. He just looked at Miharu  

Kazaki Kamamoto

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:36 pm
Shu looked at the boys and asked "You really like her huh? You know? If she stays here she won't be allowed to be with any of you"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:37 pm
Gohma stood slowly. His ribs were scraping around inside of him doing god knows how much damage. He walked slowly back into the hall and gazed at the damage. He felt his anger surge once again this time at Kazaki who didn't do much throughout it all and he quickly calmed it.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:38 pm
He felt himself wheeze and knew he had at least one lung punctured. He felt the pain tenfold now and collapsed to the ground. He felt the blackness begin to swallow him and he fought it off as best he could.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:40 pm
"I love her with all of my heart!" he then walked out to call Gohma and saw him lying on the floor. he grabbed him and put him in the bed at Miharu's side "Shu help him!!"  

Kazaki Kamamoto

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:41 pm
Gohma felt himself soften. He knew his anger was misplaced. He tried to rise to his feet and fell back to the ground. He would have to congradulate Kazaki for putting himself in danger to save him later. Now he let the blackness swallow him. Relishing in it.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games