Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Hero's Pet Shop (OPENED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grassleaves

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:05 am

Ten walks into the pet shop and looks at all the fuzzy creatures. "Hero! Do you need a worker???"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:15 am

"Sure"Hero threw the keys at ten

i3 tails Yagura

grassleaves

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:26 am

"Thanks!" Kaz looked at Ten."I don't wanna see any wandetring eyes mister"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:35 pm

Ten entered the pet shop and began to explore. It was still his first day and he hadn't gotten a chance to look around yet.

grassleaves

grassleaves

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:42 pm

((hey, I gotta go. I got to go work at he zoo in the morning, violin in the afternoon and tennis in the evening so I won't be on until nine or ten))

Ten and Kaz leaped home
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:10 pm

Ten and Kaz check into the pet store and take inventory of all the animals and items and then leave

grassleaves

Maximumangel94

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:34 pm

*walks in looking at all the animla*aww they are so cute
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:53 pm

-she entered, looking suspiciously at the other girl there as she did not recall her working there, but seeing none of the animals were upset she went about on her work, feeding the animals and cleaning out their pens-

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:03 pm

-she paused by the pen with the wolf cubs, stopping to scratch a few behind the ears-

"Eh, I wonder where he gets all these animals, eh Takeru?"

-her dog barked, staring at the leopards. Akayashi shrugged-

"Ah, well. At least they seem happy here. I wonder what are we supposed to do with the ones that grow up and mature? Breed them?"

-she frowned, wishing Hero had at least taken her through a mini tour of everything that needed to be done. She had experience with dogs, but only dogs at that, and she had no idea if she were to treat the cats the same-
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:03 pm

-after a boring day with absolutely no one stopping by to get a pet, Akayashi checks the time and finds it's finally time to close up shop. Stretching stiffly and putting her book away that she had been reading for the past few hours, she gently picked up her dog and, checking in on the animals, making sure they had food and water, she locked the shop up and headed home-

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

grassleaves

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:29 am

Ten decided to come in early today and take inventory. He didn't want to stay so he made a clone and left it there, at least for a while.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:24 pm

................hmm*disappers*

Maximumangel94

grassleaves

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:19 am

Ten's clone had long since poofed away so he created another one to watch the shop.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:50 pm

I walk in the store then look in one of the glass cages.
" how much for this gal?" I say looking at a small, female, silver and white kitten.
" she looks pretty subtle, my kind of pet, so how much is she? Oh and if i buy her have some custom armor and a forver collar ready."

Tb00123

grassleaves

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:36 pm

"Hi...glad to see a customer today. So for the kitten...the collar...the armor...the kitten is 200 alone but then the armor and collar together bring the total up to 400" Ten pushed buttons on the register.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff