Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:32 am

i'll right dont post any thing yet this will take awhile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:33 am

please dont kneel to me im not worth that and ikkie sensei im alright dont worry and its okay jinkunyou didnt know noone does just...dont bow to me or get on your knees im no royalty...and tokuno your awake... hmm?(notices awkwardness of him and kitsune)

Cold winter angel

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:33 am

Ikkie clenched his teeth when he saw his injured student "How?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:34 am

Gohma walked the way to his home silently. Zetsumei was met with stares but he didn't care. Gohma's heart ached to be home again after two months and he walked up the drive and into the house. His eyes pulsed dangerously as he saw the many people in his living room and he walked to the kitchen without a word.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:35 am

ikkie sensie please calm down it was my own fault i have a fear of kunnais and jin and me were training so i saw one on the ground and i started havng flashbacks its part of mothers curse dont be mad please!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:35 am

Wasn't that Tokuno, that just left....he looked so sad... Kitsune felt sad for him, he looked just so depressed.

Kieff

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:36 am

"Bow to you?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:37 am

Aqua woke up surprised of how many people were here. And then still layed down.

Ducttape_Bandit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:37 am

Gohma smiled softly as he looked around for Tokuno. He saw the study door shut and walked silently towards it. He pushed it open gently and looked in. "What... I'm gone for two months and you don't even come out?" Gohma asked grinning.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:39 am

(destiny gasps) NI-SAN!!!!!!!!(destiny ran into the kitchen and jumped him giving a hug)you didnt tell me where you werwe leaving too i was so worried i looked all over town for you ni-san! DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN YOU HEAR ME!!!!(shakes him rapidly)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:39 am

Tokuno's head shot up and hit the wall surprised. "Wha...? He asked confused. Then he realized it was Gohma and stood quickly. Wrapping his cousin in a hug like no other he grinned with him. "When did you get back?" Tokuno asked curiously as they walked back into the kitchen.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:40 am

sitting down mikyo told them everything...the the spar that mikyo and aquasi had...the spar that destiny and that dude had...

"alright...so Destiny started to have "flaskbacks" i guess me and aquasi stoped training and i tried to help...but the dumbass on the couch hit my hands with some palm jutsu thing and i couldnt help her....Aquasi went balistic and started to blame that dude(sorry about the dude stuff) for everything!!! afterwrds i followed Aquasi to the hokages house and i saw him slip a note under the door. i told the dude that the note probably said i attacked them and that i cant be trusted...or some crap like that...so thats it...."

Oni_Soul

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:42 am

...DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT DONT POST ANYTHING MEANSSSS!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:43 am

"I do believe that you were about to attack me with some guitar crap when you cut your hands and knees?" Aqua said while he arose.

Ducttape_Bandit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:43 am

Gohma listened intently to the people in his living room. "Who are they?" He asked Tokuno quietly. "I don't recognize hardly anyone in there." Remembering the question he smiled. "I just got back. So how do you like my eyes." He asked smiling. "And I have someone for you to meet as well."
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games