Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:03 pm

Gohma looked around. There were many pictures on the walls. Pictures of him, his father, his mother. He felt a tear fall down his eyes. He wiped them away before continueing farther into the house with Zetsumei beside him.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:04 pm

ozzy picked her up "im sorry i could not resist" ozzy smiled

riotb0y

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:06 pm

"That's not funny!" she said pouting I would do the same!! It's so funny!!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:07 pm

He walked up the stairs. He came to a bedroom. There was a crib in the corner. He walked over to it and looked down. He was positive this was his grandfather's home. He was also sure that he had lived here at one time with his family before the village was destroyed.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:08 pm

The village was destroyed a shorter period of time ago then Hokori told you. You lived here with your family and your grandfather. Zetsumei projected as he looked to the sky.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:09 pm

ozzy put her down slowly "well what were you looking threw??"

riotb0y

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:11 pm

Gohma sat on the bed facing the wall. He had left his pack and weapons outside. He knew so little about his family's past he realized. This was deeper and darker than he would ever know.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:14 pm

"I threw a locket! I'm sick of this! Gohma just cares about Fluffy and his freak uncle is wandering around and he doesn't care if he kills me or not!" Miharu said walking to the window

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:15 pm

He stood suddenly and left without even apologizing to Miharu. He walked to his pack and picked it up. He would find Hokori and learn about his past.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:15 pm

ozzy looked at her "dont worry ill protect you"

riotb0y

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:16 pm

Hokori stood looking at the sky. Night would fall soon. It would be prime time to summon his army. He sat on a log outside the cave and waited. His revenge would be sweet.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:20 pm

Zetsumei followed after Gohma. He knew what he was thinking but he couldn't stop him. The descion was his to make.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:22 pm

"I just need me! I don't wanna bug anyone! BUT HE COULD HAVE BEEN NICE!!" Miharu yelled as she saw Gohma walking in the street "Look he's there!" she said to Ozzy
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:23 pm

Gohma reached the end of the village. He looked back and gazed to where his home used to be. He didn't want to leave Miharu alone like this but he had to know about his past.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:26 pm

Gohma looked back once more his heart torn between Miharu and his past. He walked slowly out into the forest in the direction he felt Hokori go.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games