Reply Role Plays
Bladed Chaos Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:18 pm
"damn... i didnt relize we had such good men..." ok i think we should send 12 of them with the undead... and we can easily take out the men at the outposts when there are none there the king will have to send his men there"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:21 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"damn... i didnt relize we had such good men..." ok i think we should send 12 of them with the undead... and we can easily take out the men at the outposts when there are none there the king will have to send his men there"
"Sounds good. But what if there are complications between the undead and our other soldiers?"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:25 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"Sounds good. But what if there are complications between the undead and our other soldiers?"
" if they are as good as i think they are they should be afraid of nothing and if so i say we send one of the undead into the camp and see what they do  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:26 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" if they are as good as i think they are they should be afraid of nothing and if so i say we send one of the undead into the camp and see what they do
"Just because their a good fighter doesnt mean their not afraid. And what about the other recruits that show their fear? They'll go into hysteria if they see the undead thing walking around camp."  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:28 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"Just because their a good fighter doesnt mean their not afraid. And what about the other recruits that show their fear? They'll go into hysteria if they see the undead thing walking around camp."
" yeah... you got any ideas?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:32 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" yeah... you got any ideas?"
"Just take the good fighters into the woods and just show them, the ones that run away send back to training camp, the ones who stay take them to fight."  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:37 pm
"sounds good when we going to do this"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:46 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"sounds good when we going to do this"
"Whenever you want." she said calmly. ((sorry for the wait, i'm helpin a friend with his new website))  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:49 pm
"well theres no point in waiting...." artio stood up and walked out of the room  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:16 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"Have fun." she said to him sarcastically as he left. She kept the map out and planned every small attack they were going to make from now till the feast begins.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:48 am
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"Have fun." she said to him sarcastically as he left. She kept the map out and planned every small attack they were going to make from now till the feast begins.
Alteyer sneaks up behind her. "The men have all been given their clothes."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:45 am
artio gathered up the 50 good men and stood before them at the edge of the woods "today men we are going to test your strength not physically but mentally we are going deep into the forrest where the darkest things live" a coouple of the men looked nervous but most were excited "those who do not wish to come may stay at the camp..." artio looked around it seemed as none of the men even considered staying back they all wanted to be seen as brave " artio smiled "then let us leave" he turned around and disappeared into the darkness the men followed  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:25 pm
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
'I'm so going to fix that lock on my door.' she thought to herself. "Good, thanks." she said to him while still looking at the maps.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:15 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
'I'm so going to fix that lock on my door.' she thought to herself. "Good, thanks." she said to him while still looking at the maps.
He looks at the maps over her shoulder. "What are those for?"  

Carrot-Copper

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:52 am
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
He looks at the maps over her shoulder. "What are those for?"
"I'm just planning some attacks before the feast." she said while rolling up some of the maps and pulling out others.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff