Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:55 pm
[[Srry.. but I'm getting off.
I'll get on tmrw i'm guessing. ]]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:59 pm
[[Lard, Ceilmar is physically 14-16 years old. xD Just in my story (and in The Zoo) dragons do most of their growing in their 1st year. So they could be 7 and look like they're 20.]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:27 pm
[[haha. srry guys..]]

Tuesday nodded, opening the door and looking around. He had already seen the room through Klaash's eyes, but wasn't surprised when he saw the full extent. Klaash looked torn, then Tuesday suddenly felt a stab of sympathy for him. They had gone through similar tragedies, and the end result seemed the same. They were both hard-asses.
The boy Ceilmar was unconcious, shivering on the bed. All Tuesday could do for him was wake him up and warm him up, but that was all he really needed.
He walked over to pick him up. Ceilmar was utterly weightless.
"I think, for Lilli's benefit, that we should make some sort of ammends or compromise. For Lilli." He said, though he wouldn't mind actually being one of Klaash's best friends.
Starting today, Tuesday was going to change.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:18 pm
Ceilmar awoke, his body was shaking and he was freezing. There was a man holding him in his arms. Who was this man? Why was he holding him? And why did Klaash look so upset. He started crying, sobbing softly.

Cielmar wriggled out of the man's arms, falling onto the floor.
"Why didn't you come back for me?" He asked, using the bed to steady himself.
"And how.. why was he holding me?" Cielmar didn't know this man, but he looked like a shadier guy.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:21 pm
[[I'm guessing we should wait for Haru... D: Lawl. Then once Klara's all cleaned up... BAMM! I'll have that vampire start to freak out.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:48 pm
The minutes stretched out and felt like hours to Klara.
She had tried her best to remain quiet and still during, but couldn’t help gasping whenever Bou pulled out a small piece of metal. Who knew such small things could hurt so badly?

Finally, Bou had finished digging out all the little BB’s and healed the broken skin.
“Th-thank you Bou. I appreciate it.” Klara said to Bou as she swung her legs over to touch the ground.
She ignored the bloody mess her shirt was and holes where she had been shot.
Klara turned to Ben “I’m so sorry Ben. I know you must have felt that too. I tried not to feel so much...but, you know…” Her head bowed down in guilt.

“Where will he stay?” Klara asked walking over to the boy she had nearly killed hours before.
Guilt over what she had done to him made her particularly worried about his future. She didn’t want him leaving her sight, especially since he would turn wild soon, undoubtedly harming her friends.
He would become a heavy burden for all of them except to her.

Will your family accept you like this? She wondered.

((Sorry >_< I've been feeling sick so I haven't felt like posting...))

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:02 pm
[[ x3 It's okay~ I hope you feel better, Haru. <33]]

Klaash said nothing to Tuesday. He really didn't want to. He wouldn't fight or argue, but he didn't have to agree and get along with him. Ceilmar wriggled out of his arms like a gasping fish and fell with a THUD in a heap of mangled, lanky limbs. "I hardly know you, Ceilmar. Klara was a really good friend of mine a long time ago. I just wanted to see if she was okay. Tuesday will take care of you for a little bit...If I remember right, he's got a cousin or something that can heal people. You can go talk to her. I don't want to talk to you. You're just in my way."

[[ 0: I think I might want to bring in a werewolf character, 'cause that'd be pimp. But I dunno when...]]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:12 pm
((That would be the awesomeness, Toxi. And thank you, I shall try. redface ))  

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:17 pm
[[I shall try to think of something, yes. 3nodding Tsshyeiah'd be like " D: LOL NOOOOOOEZ." I could make the wolfie stronger than her and everyone'd be "Ho sheet!" xd ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:23 pm
((Lol "WACHUU GUNNA DU LADY?! I BE SHTRONGER THAN JU FOO!" > biggrin ))  

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:47 pm
[[xD OLARD! I could picture that. Tsshyeiah'd be like! "D; YOU b***h HOE!" and eventually it'd turn out into a sissy, retarded raptor fight. XD]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:36 pm
Tuesday nodded solemly. He heard Klaash's mind. He wasn't going to fight, unless Tuesday provoked it. But he wouldn't compromise with him.
"Come now." He said, seeing as Klaash wasn't going to say anymore. Ceilmar, the boy, was shockingly feminine and light. Tuesday grabbed his arm lightly, then pulled him and threw him over his shoulder. He turned to leave, but then turned around to face Klaash again.
"Klaash..I know you hate my family, anything that has to do with my family, but if you ever feel like talking, or hanging out, with everyone, we're always happy to have you with us." He said, offering, trying one more time.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:56 pm
[[Writing Klaash as a pissy emo is fun! 8D ]]

"Whatever." Klaash spat, clearly uninteresting in making new friends. He still was nowhere near ready to accept Tuesday as a friend. His memories of his withering younger sister Celleia had been rekindled, and the fire was roaring loudly.

With intentions of helping, or even curing her, Tuesday had killed Celleia. Klaash knew he wasn't trying to, but his acts backfired and had originally angered Klaash. Their constant headbutting over Lilli didn't help either.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:00 pm
Ceilmar tried resisting, but couldn't break away from the man this time. Last time, he'd been gentle since Ceilmar was only asleep, but now had a tighter grip that he knew he was awake.
"Stop~!"Ceilmar whimpered. "I don't like that." He whined, making useless attempts to break away.
[[Lawl xd ]]

Ceilmar had finally seen Klaash didn't want anything to do with him.
So I really am just a burden to everyone. Ceilmar thought, and stopped trying to get off the man's shoulder.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:10 pm
“I’m so sorry Ben. I know you must have felt that too. I tried not to feel so much...but, you know…” Her head bowed down, and Ben felt her guilt.

Pulling her into his arms, Ben replied, "Klara, I don't mind the pain, just as long as you're okay. And you are now."
Ben smoothed her hair. Her appearance was pretty intense. Being covered in blood and her clothes torn, Ben bit his lip.
"You could go get cleaned up," Ben offered, then glanced to Kyoiya.

Kyoiya smirked.
"Klara, I really don't mind the kid staying here during his transformation. I've dealt with newborns and them going through the process before. This one doesn't look like he'll be too bad. I can handle him. You're free to leave if that's what you please. I really don't mind him." Kyoiya gave her an option.
It was going to be like taking care of a blood-craved toddler. Only several times stronger and restless.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games