Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:01 am

Yue stared at the water and it just stopped; the air around it turning yellow and swirling oddly. It just hovered there, unable to moved as the little yellowing pocket enclosing it kept it fixed. "Enough, it was a prank and you've had your fun but now you're trying to be mean and I will not let you take that out on my mate. You want to play; you do it with me now."

He raised his paws the the space just collapsed, a runic circle appearing to consume the water and the time frozen air about it. He lowered his paws and watched the fur, ready for him if he was going to try again.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:21 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rocky was gorging himself with jell-o. He didn't notice anything that happened except the fact that a droplet of water hit his ear. He looked up and over to Tobias with a look that said, "Do that again, andI will kill your family. Have a nice day"

LimberNimbleShadow

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:16 am

((Sorry about the delay...!))

The lioness stared in shock at the remnants of the sudden water/fire/Jell-O squabble. There was still plenty of tension between the furs, and it wasn't making her feel much more comfortable.

"Uh...thanks. I'm Mahewa." Her gaze landed on the still-running TV set behind the furs, and she jumped at the opportunity to change the mood. "Oh yeah," she said as she pointed to the screen, "I thought it looked a little different than I was used to. Brawl's the only edition I've ever played extensively."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:39 am

((Bah, it's cool. We have delays like that all of the time XD))

LimberNimbleShadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:52 am

"What is your favorite character?" Dimitris tapped at the screen seeing the fight slowly die down.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:25 pm

"Im going back to sleep. " Tobias said, leaning back into Koda and instantly falling alseep.

TobiasRedFox

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:40 pm

"Night Tobias." Dimitris shrugged a bit seeing him drowsy.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Rocky smiled gently, a blanket appearing over Tobias
"Night, buddy!"
He then materializes a large spoon and gorged himself yet again announcing telepathically to everyone in the vicinity, "Please excuse the mess, but our cleaning crew is handling it as we speak!"

LimberNimbleShadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:14 pm

Yue watched Tobias go to sleep and then rose into the air and sat, legs crossed and arms as well as he watched his mate eat the gelatin happily.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Drew smirked, drinking the whole vial. "Ah, that's good...um...stuff!" He giggled a bit and fell backwards, almost feeling a bit tipsy. Giving a quick look to Koda, he grinned wide, grabbing the fox away from Tobias. "It's been a while since I've had a taste of fox~" Drew said softly, putting Koda in a tight hold and pulling him into a kiss.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

ll-The Lover-ll

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:04 pm

"Wah!" The fox gasped as he was suddenly pulled into a kiss. His eyes screwed shut and his hands were in the air, too stunned to react. His first kiss had just been stolen by someone he didn't even know well. His cheeks felt hot as he finally got the sense to break away from the sudden kiss. "What was that..?" His jaw suddenly felt loose, like he couldn't control it anymore. It just hung open with surprise.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:46 pm

"Good thing I'm not on Drew's menu." Dimitris gave a small chuckle and swallowed a cloud of cherry.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:32 pm

Tobias snarled, wrenching Koda away from Drew. "He's mine buddy." Tobias growled, aimng to kick Drew in the knards.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:37 pm

Koda fell into Tobias, feeling much like a toy that two children were fighting over. He looked up at his friend, cheeks still burning hotly. "I-I, um.." he started, before stopping shyly. He didn't dislike the kiss, he was just confused by it.

ll-The Lover-ll

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:38 pm

Dimitris moves close to Tobias and hums a lullaby queling his drowsy rage.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games