Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:13 pm
Lilium was unsure if she should fight with Jean or another. She turned back towards the other and noticed Alastor heading for Samara. Lilium looked back at Jean and let go of her control of the air pressure. SHe nodded realizing that her grief would make her unstable if she didn't stop it. She shot to Samara noticing her son transforming. Lilium stood in front of her blocking her from Alastor as her walked towards her. "I will make you pay for this" she growled. Lilium opened a black hole moving it towards Alastor. "Die you little bpunk" she screamed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:16 pm
(High five for Marvel fans!)

Kessaris suit is torn to pieces under the concussive force of her attack. He lands on the ground, his body healing from acidic and aural burns. "Christ. You just don't get any easier do you?" Kessaris stands and takes off his shoes, a trait of Nephilis. He breathes out and a wall of rock lifts from the ground, plowing toward her. He stood in front of Neph's casket protecting his body.

~~~

Alastor turns around and notices the black hole. His stomach is disoriented and pulled into it's abyss and he smiles. "You and your aura..." He uses the crystal to draw the aura created to make the hole into it. It disappears and Alastor gains a new power from it. "Thanks. Now you die!" He increases the gravity of the ground beneath her, attempting to crush her flat.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:21 pm
((Whoot Whoot...yea half of the powers I give my characters, i look up marvel heroes who dont get that much spotlight))

Keliah looked at him as he spoke. "If it was easy, then that just wouldnt be fun" she sad as the rock plowed her as she fell down, not getting up, instead she began to whistle a faint sound came out, then it grew louder and more shrill as she levitated up the pitch becoming supersonic, destroying buildings, birds nearby shattered into pieces as she continued to keep up the tune.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:21 pm
Wyatt watched the metal flying at Morganna and Lunia and he quickly put up a barrier. "Is that the best you can do Amara pick on children..thats so pathetic" He said as he got closer. He made a spear out of solid ice and aimed it at her ready for her next move "I wont let you hurt anyone else..and besides it will be fun to crush your face" He said.

Ricky followed them to the fight and watched as Wyatt appeared he looked around worried and ran towards where he had last seen the others he came to see Keliah, Kessaris, Samara and Allastor. He frowned and got closer incase he was needed. He saw what Alastor was doing and threw a knife he had recieved from Samara after Nephilis's death at him.

Kendal frowned as he saw Allastor declare the attack he looked at Marcove "I think I'm going to find the guildmaster..after all we have some unfinished buisness" He said. He stood up and reached for his buster sword he had sat down before the funeral he swung his sword defencivly. "Come on out you coward" He said knowing the guildmaster was around somewhere  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:28 pm
Amara looked at Wyatt. Her power was amplifed. "Do you honestly think that you can stop me...you're still under Keliah's influence" she said is a raspy voice. She shot a wave of magma and smog towards Wyatt, as she increased the heat under his feet.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:29 pm
Tenshi darted towards Alastor using his unmatchable speed to appear directly behind him, though it would seem like he teleported. While behind him he aimed several swipes at him, all coming with such blinding speed, if these were to come in contact with him, they wont also force him back but his claws would dig deep within him.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:36 pm
Alastor released Lillium and took the knife Ricky threw in the back. He reels instant pain before it leaves and turns noticing Tenshi. He lifts only a hand, stopping his attacks. "I guess you don't know my other power..." he lifts his hand near his throat and smiles. "You don't have to use your aura for me to take it..." He charges a shot in his hand just below his chin. "Too bad I don't want your power...just you dead like your stepdad."

~~~

Kessaris blocks off the sound crystalizing his eardrums, but it wouldn't help. He could feel the waves of sound brushing against him and his eyes began to bleed. Growing dizzy and sicker, he locates her and releases a jagged bolt of lightning at her position.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:38 pm
Wyatt just smiled "Well even if that was true it has nothing to do with you" He said. He felt the heat underneath him and froze the ground to cool it he then made a circular force field around him and moved closer he then made a wave of ice to block the magma "The funny part about fighting you with my powers is that the whole time we are fighting I'm getting into your head my psi powers are slowly allowing me into your mind and thoughts. He used his illusion power to project her biggest fear around her so that only she could see it. "So what are you going to do now" He asked.

Ricky watched as the knife hit Alastor and then looked at Tenshi "I wish I could be more help but all I got is hand to hand at the moment" He said. He pulled out another knife and threw it at Allastor.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:54 pm
Keliah looked as the lightning hit her and she stopped as she flew back over 200ft. She began to bleed as she flew towards Kessaris sending the starfire again and sending a wave of water towards her brother, teleporting behind him kicking him in his spine.

Amara smirked. "Too bad my fears have came tru...both of my parents are dead" she told him as she charged him, clawing at his chest.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:57 pm
The GUildmaster's cloud sprang down upon battle scene, covering the grounds in thick black mist. His silouhette appeared running around the area throwing long needles with green orbs at the end, when they exploded they released a sticky yet corrosive green substance that spread around the field. His mist lifted as he summoned his scythe to his hands. He leapt beside Alastor and said. " Like I said you really know how to wage war. " He said with a sly smile. He snapped his fingers and called his assassin horde that were mostly there to take out simple people and guards there was very little they could do to anyone more special.  

Nicko1421

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:01 pm
Tenshi felt Alastor grab onto his neck, he began to snarl as it vibrates in his throat he latches onto Alastor by digging his nails into his arm and shortly after releases a roar, by manipulating the roar he amplifies the pressure and sound, with him being so close he tempted shatter almost if not every bone in Alastors body and possibly cause his ear drums to implode if he didnt escape. With the force of the sound waves he he used his feet to push off of Alastor and escape his grasp while he turned around and grabed ahold of Samara taking her a safe distance away from the fight so she was unharmed while resting.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:26 pm
Kessaris stood up, watching the body of water approach the body of Nephilis. A swirl of deep blue and light pink was the only thing in his view. He lifts his hands and with all his immediate force, pushes the wall back using only his telekinesis. His nose began to bleed heavily and only continued the longer he thought of everything that was occuring. They were losing and it was only getting worse.

~~~

"This is too easy." Alastor's ears were bleeding and so were his eyes, but he could still see Tenshi running off with his mother in tow. "Cowards. I'll kill them later. The only that remain are Marcove, Kessaris, Riko, Ricky, Kendal and Wyatt. Kill them all, but save Riko and Kessaris for me. I want their aura." He begins to walk over to Kessaris, smiling at his pathetic efforts.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:32 pm
Keliah looked at her brother. He looked like crap. "Dear Kessaris, do you think your telekinesis is stronger than mine? I've been doing this since I was a little girl and the force makes it stronger she told him as plants began to burst through the earth attempting to wrap around Kessaris.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:51 pm
Kessaris heard his sister but couldn't respond. He could only hold back the wall that was threatening to wash away Nephilis' body. For Samara's sake, he held tighter, harder and soon, he fell to his knees, giving his all to hold the wall back. Soon, the plants began to wrap him, covering him entirely.

"Yep. This is over." Alastor slices a few vines from Kessaris' face leaving a long gash between his eyes. "You just don't know when to give up do you boy?"

"You don't either." Marcove walks over to Alastor, his face twisted with rage. "Has it not become apparent that you've won? We are you still here? You have what you want. Humility, revenge and furthermore, death."

"Why? The only logical reason is that I only want more. Like you did at one point. Remember? Or do I have to show you?"

"Leave him alone. Please." Marcove begs. "Just stop and leave us be. The only thing left here are kids...kids! And you want them dead too?!

"In front of your daughter man. Please. Save it for your funeral." Alastor flings his wrist, slicing Marcove deeply across his chest. He falls to his knees, blood running from his torso and he looks at Kessaris once more before falling forward.

Kessaris stares for a second and his sight wavers from Alastor to Marcove each moment. The water in front of him disappears. Using his ability of space manipulation, he sends the volumn of water to another location and the vines burn off from the fricition of his now visible silver-lined aura. He looks at Alastor finally with a tilted head.

"You're going to kill me now? You're going to shoot me with that sweet aura of yours? Do it. I dare you..."

"..." Kessaris lifts a hand and one soldier from Alastor's army disappears.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:03 pm
((Just pm me when you want me to go into what we talked about earlier for the change of events))

Keliah looked at Kessaris as she hade a stern look on her face as time simply stopped. She eyed her father bleeding, and in an instant his chest wound was healed. She looked at Kessaris as she put her two hands together turning them into what looked like talons as she flew towards Kessaris trying to seek them into his flesh.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games