Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:50 am

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin laughed in his face. "You really need to loosen up," she purred, sliding into his arms. "I just wanna love you."

Ravin shook her head. "Just don't be cruel, okay? My baby doesn't want that."

She rubbed her belly.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:06 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Thats sort of the problem babe, I want to make love to you when you tease me like that," Dylan took her hands in his and kissed each finger.
"I'm going to be nice alright? Unless either of them start s**t." He looked down at her stomach, "Sorry, unless either of them start crap."

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:14 pm

Ravin Black

User ImageShe cupped his face in her hands and pressed a feathery kiss to his lips. "I know how to be gentle. I'll try not to tease you. That makes it even harder for you." She pressed a kiss to the tip of his nose and smiled widely, rubbing her belly lovingly. "Thank you, sweetheart. I like to hear you try."
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:32 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"I didn't say you didn't know how to be gentle babe. Its just that, the touching the kissing and the, its all...just so tempting." Dylan could admit it, "I'm a horny teenage boy. Not a prepared to be sex free for a month, soon to be father," He sighed.
"Yeah, its just, hard." He shook his head and looked down at himself. "I think I'm in need of a quick shower..."

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:42 pm

Ravin Black

User ImageShe released her arms from around him and let him free. She couldn't help but trail her fingers down his chest one more time. "I'm sorry. I can't help it."

Ravin winced happily and laughed softly. She sat down gently onto the couched and rubbed her belly thoughtfully. She smiled as the baby kicked her insides softly.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:49 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan sighed, "I understand, I'm just so sexy," He turned as she sat down on the couch.
Playfully, he smacked his own butt, "So sexy," He chuckled before dashing off to the bathroom.
After a small, quick shower he changed his clothes. And was now dressed in a purple T-shirt and jeans.
Dylan went back to where Ravin was and looked her over.
"Are you hungry love?"

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:00 pm

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin giggled softly as he called himself sexy. She licked her lips, whole-heartedly agreeing with him. She bent over the drawing from that morning. Emily's sweet, angelic face smiled up at her. Ravin danced her fingertips down the girl's papery face. She'd soon be real. Soon.

She could actually see Dylan in her. The alignment of the eyes, the setting of the mouth. But the texture of her hair was hers. Smooth and slightly wavy. Her cheekbones were quite defined for someone so angelic.

"I'm not remotely hungry," she answered Dylan softly, still looking down at the drawing of their daughter. She closed her eyes and smiled as she remembered the sound of the girl's laughter.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:12 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"But shouldn't you get some blood or something for Emily?"
Dylan sat down by Ravin on the couch, her eyes were closed.
Dylan stared at the drawing of their daughter. If that was exactly what she'd end up looking like, she was the perfect mixture of both of them.

Oh s**t!
"Hunter is going to kill me," He shook his head, chuckling lightly.
"He's going to come here, see you're pregnant and kill my a**," His eyes went wide for a second, "Butt. Sorry." He was going to have trouble not cussing.

Because...you weren't really supposed to cuss in front of your kids were you?
Not that that had stopped his parents.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Ravin Black

User Image"Actually, maybe some solid mortal food would be better for her development. Later I'll switch to blood. I want to see what she prefers."

She glanced up at Dylan and smiled slightly. "You don't have to stop cursing, you know. I meant to just not be cruel to Hunter." Ravin's smile grew wider. "And you're right. Hunter will kill you."
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:11 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"But she's totally a vampire? So, why would she want mortal food?"
Dylan sighed at her next comment. "But its not good for her to hear, can't the fetus like hear things around her and stuff even if she is in the womb?" He paid attention a little bit in that class. But not much.
"So.. Hunter can kill me but I can't be cruel to him?"

||sorries love... im feeling crappy if you know what i mean... well its multiple reasons but i fell asleep||

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:28 pm

||I know how it is. I took a name earlier today just because I was real tired. Now I feel good as new! ^O^ I hope you feel better, mmk?||

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin merely smiled and reached up to squeeze his shoulder. "Do what you think is best, alright?"

She motioned for him to come closer.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:53 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter followed her to the house and went through the back door instead. "So that means I just have to leave him in enough peices for Ravin to put back together?" he smirked and went up to his room. He was still pretty clean, even the white wife beater was devoid of any stains. "Take your time love, I'm not to eager to spend time with a walking fridge." by that he meant Dylan, just to shake it up from snack. Although that would contiunue to be the boys name to Hunter.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:12 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica laughed and looked up at Hunter. "Nah, just try not to kill him. I do love the thought of helping with another wedding." She jumped to her feet and looked over him. He was clean. Lucky him.
"Are you two going to stay like, somewhere else? Or are you going with us?" As much as she loved Hunter she kind of wanted some girl time. Plus, she wanted to get to talk, like girl talk.
Veronica reached in her bags and pulled out another few clothes.
"Hmm, what about this?" She showed him a long white shirt, with a black belt around the waist, dark jean capris, pearl stud earrings and pearl necklace, with white heels to top it off.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:15 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Okay well, yeah."
Dylan kissed her on the lips softly, "Alright what do you want to eat then?"
He held her to him and breathed in her scent. "Mmm, I love you,"
He ran his fingers over her stomach.

||yeahhhhh, thanks.||

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:20 pm

Ravin Black

User ImageShe kissed him lightly on the lips. "Maybe a little bit of meat would be good. Preferably rare."

Dylan held her to him. Ravin smiled brightly and pecked his lips once more. "I love you, too, sweetie." She rubbed her nose lovingly against his. Dylan ran his fingers over her stomach. The baby shifted inside of her, loving the touch of her father. The pleasure ran up Ravin's spine and burned a flush in her cheeks. "Did you feel that?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games