Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:50 pm
A Voided Bear

duuuuude that is baller i love it  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:03 pm
A Voided Bear
murruelecreuset
Not really she's pretty much is up for anything. But since she has a Lillipup and an Espurr I don't know if Woobat is the way to go with the last slot she has for the year.

Then I'm really hoping for a Snover come winter. And then I was thinking Oshawott, Trapinch, and Blitzle would be cool on her team. Or there's Cherubi, Fennekin, and a tossup of Taillow or Starly.

gaia_spoons Not being picky is always a plus in my book. I see, typing overlapping would lessen the diversification of your team for the year. I didn't think of it in that perspective. Perhaps it'd be best to wait but then again we're unaware of what Pokemon will return or if they even will return. I apologize for my lack of assistance on the matter ʕ>m<ʔ

I'm hoping for a Cubchoo or a Snorunt for the winter. I quite like Taillow

Yeah, Evelyn is my picky character for the most part. So Maria's the I'll go with anything. It's true we don't know what Pokémon will appear. Though I think you might be right. It might be better to wait and not waste my last free space for the year on a Woobat even if I want it.

Cubchoo is pretty cute. Maria had one the last time I played her. Snorunt are cool too, love Froslass. I don't see many people picking Taillow. I find it's one of those underappreciated ones.

Oh and don't worry about it. It nice having someone to talk to even with lack of assistance. Though, I think you're more assistance then you give yourself credit for.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:22 am
DJ Double B
TheWhiteDragonfly

Hey, I'm probably gonna move Ava to the event late tonight/tomorrow
I wanna do a couple things there while its going on and I have time - namely catch a spinarak
they'll definitely have to meet up again sometime -- Kirsi and Nirav too!
they can start book club one day!

Edit: plus i realized i wont be able to post until monday really >< guhhh busy weekends

Ooh yeah, bookclub! And no problem, I wanted to apologize for not being able to get on DX I had my last couple exams yesterday, and then my friend's birthday to celebrate ^w^

Xaven the Raven

Omg Xaven, love the costume you drew up for Josh!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:29 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

Aww, thank you! If you can't find one for any of your characters I can do a design for them  

Xaven the Raven

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:40 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
DJ Double B
TheWhiteDragonfly

Hey, I'm probably gonna move Ava to the event late tonight/tomorrow
I wanna do a couple things there while its going on and I have time - namely catch a spinarak
they'll definitely have to meet up again sometime -- Kirsi and Nirav too!
they can start book club one day!

Edit: plus i realized i wont be able to post until monday really >< guhhh busy weekends

Ooh yeah, bookclub! And no problem, I wanted to apologize for not being able to get on DX I had my last couple exams yesterday, and then my friend's birthday to celebrate ^w^

Xaven the Raven

Its all good!
Dont think i can post much over the weekend
Glad exams are over!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:49 am
Xaven the Raven
TheWhiteDragonfly

Aww, thank you! If you can't find one for any of your characters I can do a design for them

Oh wow, what a nice offer! I found one that I think I like for Kirsi though, so I think I'm good! Oh and that reminds me, is there any chance (heh) you could color in the picture of Chance you drew a while back? I would love to use it for his picture :3  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:51 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
Xaven the Raven
TheWhiteDragonfly

Oh wow, what a nice offer! I found one that I think I like for Kirsi though, so I think I'm good! Oh and that reminds me, is there any chance (heh) you could color in the picture of Chance you drew a while back? I would love to use it for his picture :3

Sure!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:02 pm
Wah, as much as I want an absol in the future, I'm very much considering a zorua if Kirsi encounters one. It would be so cute with a growlithe >w> And I could always catch an absol in the future. It seems like a pokemon she wouldn't catch until she's much older anyways.

I also almost wanted to catch the zubat she just encountered, because I love zubat so much >w<

Decisions, decisions...  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:17 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Wah, as much as I want an absol in the future, I'm very much considering a zorua if Kirsi encounters one. It would be so cute with a growlithe >w> And I could always catch an absol in the future. It seems like a pokemon she wouldn't catch until she's much older anyways.

I also almost wanted to catch the zubat she just encountered, because I love zubat so much >w<

Decisions, decisions...

I'd go for the Zorua, it would be cute with a Growlithe.
Don't forget that we only get two Pokémon to catch this year so best to do a lot of thinking before committing to a capture.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:08 pm
murruelecreuset
TheWhiteDragonfly

Decisions, decisions...

Don't forget that we only get two Pokémon to catch this year so best to do a lot of thinking before committing to a capture.

>w< I'm glad you think so too! Plus it is a fun pokemon to have. I think that I will try to see if I can get the right roll for it, though I will need someone else to go back in the house with her since she is going to run out scared really soon xD

I know what you mean! That was part of why I decided to pass; I definitely want Kirsi's second pokemon to be one I'd really like for her >w<  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:27 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
murruelecreuset
TheWhiteDragonfly

Decisions, decisions...

>w< I'm glad you think so too! Plus it is a fun pokemon to have. I think that I will try to see if I can get the right roll for it, though I will need someone else to go back in the house with her since she is going to run out scared really soon xD

I know what you mean! That was part of why I decided to pass; I definitely want Kirsi's second pokemon to be one I'd really like for her >w<

If you want Maria can go back in with her. I'm trying to think of a reason to actually have one of my characters go in there. Already decided she wasn't catching a Woobat much for the same reason on you not going for a Zubat. 3nodding But Maria would be glad to help get Kirsi go in with her. Plus if you get any rolls that stop you from rolling I can help you out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:54 pm
AH ITS STARTING DX I'll be able to post tomorrow would anyone like to plan anything? Lord I gotta find Koru's costume pic =v="  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:07 pm
murruelecreuset

If you want Maria can go back in with her. I'm trying to think of a reason to actually have one of my characters go in there. Already decided she wasn't catching a Woobat much for the same reason on you not going for a Zubat. 3nodding But Maria would be glad to help get Kirsi go in with her. Plus if you get any rolls that stop you from rolling I can help you out.

Ooh, that would be perfect! It would be fun for Kirsi and Maria to get some real interaction, too :3
I'm going to have Kirsi leave the mansion in the next couple posts, so maybe they could meet up at the Chills by the Thread Count forum and go back in?

Prairiefox

Prairie! *glomps*
Hehe, I think Kirsi saw a mareep onesie in the back... >w>  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:19 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
murruelecreuset

Ooh, that would be perfect! It would be fun for Kirsi and Maria to get some real interaction, too :3
I'm going to have Kirsi leave the mansion in the next couple posts, so maybe they could meet up at the Chills by the Thread Count forum and go back in?

Sure works for me smile I'll see about getting a post at the Chills. If I don't beat you to it I'll have Maria go over and see if Kirsi is okay.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:22 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
murruelecreuset

Prairiefox

Prairie! *glomps*
Hehe, I think Kirsi saw a mareep onesie in the back... >w>

DRAGONFLY! *Glomps back* I miss people TTvTT
Koru: o///o nuuuuuu >/////<
What's Kirsi gonna be?  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games