Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:55 pm
Cray Spirit
stoarm_fox
Cray Spirit
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
DAMNIT ALL!!! i missed rena..... cry .....gawd i miss her....

Well......it happens. She WAS possessing Brej! eek *pokes Brej's sleeping figure*
man...... i miss her so much...... you still hang out with her?....t-tell her i miss her ok?
in love, stoarm?
* blushes* N-no N-nothen like that i just...i.... well i admit i did have a big crush on her but that was a long time ago *sighs* ..... but i do miss her * ears go flat aginst his head* ... why did she leave?
then stop studdering my friend.. and i have no idea.. *starts laughing at launchcast...*
* blushes and trys to smile* what are you laughing at ?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:56 pm
stoarm_fox
* smiles* TDD is nice, and it seems thats what most pepole are calling you * ears pirk up* so your relitivley new here i take then ^-^

Yeah, I joined...last week sometime. I don't exactly remember because I spend so much time here now that the days kind of run together. That and I've been in bed with holes in my mouth from my wisdom teeth surgery since Wednesday. I think I've posted twice in Gaia proper; I spend all my time in AFG because everyfur is so nice. biggrin  

TheDisreputableDog

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:00 pm
stoarm_fox
Cray Spirit
stoarm_fox
Cray Spirit
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox

Well......it happens. She WAS possessing Brej! eek *pokes Brej''s sleeping figure*
man...... i miss her so much...... you still hang out with her?....t-tell her i miss her ok?
in love, stoarm?
* blushes* N-no N-nothen like that i just...i.... well i admit i did have a big crush on her but that was a long time ago *sighs* ..... but i do miss her * ears go flat aginst his head* ... why did she leave?
then stop studdering my friend.. and i have no idea.. *starts laughing at launchcast...*
* blushes and trys to smile* what are you laughing at ?
new ideas for the national anthem  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:46 pm
TheDisreputableDog
stoarm_fox
* smiles* TDD is nice, and it seems thats what most pepole are calling you * ears pirk up* so your relitivley new here i take then ^-^

Yeah, I joined...last week sometime. I don't exactly remember because I spend so much time here now that the days kind of run together. That and I've been in bed with holes in my mouth from my wisdom teeth surgery since Wednesday. I think I've posted twice in Gaia proper; I spend all my time in AFG because everyfur is so nice. biggrin
ya the afg is a real nice place ^^ , i dont know what i would do with out it acctually ^^ , * lies down beside you *  

stoarm_fox

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:50 pm
stoarm_fox
ya the afg is a real nice place ^^ , i dont know what i would do with out it acctually ^^ , * lies down beside you *

//Unfolds towel farther and offers Stoarm a spot.// Here, you can have some towel, you'll be more comfortable.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:52 pm
* walks in in feral form smiling and observing the scenery*  

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:51 pm
TheDisreputableDog
stoarm_fox

//Unfolds towel farther and offers Stoarm a spot.// Here, you can have some towel, you'll be more comfortable.
* blushes and stands up and shakjes the sand out of his fur, makeing shurre not to get any on you, then he lies back down next to you* so...uhh... y-you enjoying your time here *blushes* sorry, iam just not very good when it comes to talking to girls redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:05 pm
stoarm_fox
TheDisreputableDog
stoarm_fox

* blushes and stands up and shakjes the sand out of his fur, makeing shurre not to get any on you, then he lies back down next to you* so...uhh... y-you enjoying your time here *blushes* sorry, iam just not very good when it comes to talking to girls redface
c'mpn you can do it  

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:07 pm
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
TheDisreputableDog
stoarm_fox

c'mpn you can do it
( i know... but i just get really shy around girls is all )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:32 pm
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
TheDisreputableDog
stoarm_fox

c'mpn you can do it
( i know... but i just get really shy around girls is all )

Hey, it's okay. Look, it's a really big towel. You don't have to come any closer than you can stand. wink  

TheDisreputableDog

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:02 pm
Cray Spirit
stoarm_fox
Cray Spirit
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox

Well......it happens. She WAS possessing Brej! eek *pokes Brej's sleeping figure*
in love, stoarm?

Let's just say she was forced into exile. rolleyes

Long story made short: her aunt doesn't want her on Gaia because, and I quote, "There are too many sexual predators in places like that!" Dear God, what a stupid thing to say. evil  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:05 pm
*Jumps up through the sand*

THERE ARE PEOPLE!!!

THERE IS LIFE IN THE AFG!!!!

rofl rofl rofl  

Alhazzred

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:09 pm
FogSage

Let's just say she was forced into exile. rolleyes

Long story made short: her aunt doesn't want her on Gaia because, and I quote, "There are too many sexual predators in places like that!" Dear God, what a stupid thing to say. evil

Will any sexual predators please stand up? Anyone? Nobody? Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:11 pm
Alhazzred
*Jumps up through the sand*

THERE ARE PEOPLE!!!

THERE IS LIFE IN THE AFG!!!!

rofl rofl rofl

*screams in shock, runs off* gonk  

FogSage

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:13 pm
To DD:
Well, you can't blame her for being protective......... confused

But Rena's a tough one.......if anyone she didn't know tried to make a pass at her, she'd beat the living s**t out of them. xd  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games