Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:26 pm
Gah, I could never take a science course at uni. sweatdrop

-agrees with ^ and ^^^^ about the towels-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:20 pm
soumakisa
wow.. cosplaying seems lots of fun... i feel like cosplaying too but im lazy.. XD
and yeah.. definitely need friends to join with but so far there hasnt been any cosplaying event here lately....

aye.. the guys must be nuts in the head to bid so much for just some towels.. o_o

@minielf: wow.. melbourne university.. impressive... what course are you taking?

A straight four year Arts course. I know Arts might sound lame to you guys, but I'm keen on becoming a journalist writer.
Next year I'm hoping to add a Commerce degree as well.

Toki: A Masters in Chemistry doesn't sound too bad, but are you really that interested in Chemistry to put up with it for four years? Chemistry's nothing more than an endless series of experiments. blaugh  

Minielf

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:37 pm
Your friends are all laughing at you behind your backā€¦

Towels?

-is too lazy to read all the other pages-

Sin`ll have to be less active on Gaia since her mother has taken away her modem and so she has restricted internet access.

...Kill them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:26 pm
@sin: nooo~ =3 maybe get an ethernet adapter and see if you can secretly hook on to other people's networks.. ninja

@minielf: it's not lame at all... you have the same aspiration as my friend =) and i know a few journalists out there too... it's a job lots of hard work and it's not easy at all... most of the time you have to work till late hours too and it's hard to get the top-notch pay, but if you love writing, it's all worth it i guess...

hmm.. Commerce degree.. that one is easy to score (but also depends on what you are majoring in)..
if you're taking subjects like marketing (which is more beneficial to your arts degree - and i think there will be a marketing unit when you take mass communications), most of the topics covered are common sense knowledge and you would feel you don't learn that much after the course as u'll needs lots of working experience to learn and apply the knowledge better... sweatdrop

one thing good about the commerce line is that it is easier to earn a 5 digit monthly salary compared to other jobs.. but it is also very competitive 3nodding  

soumakisa

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:15 am
Oooh, ooh, Niph wants to be a journalist too! ^__^;;

Perhaps we'll meet at like swanky journalist parties or in warzones or something, 'elfy..

@Sin - gonk T_____T;; heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:03 am
Niphredil Ithilmir

Perhaps we'll meet at like swanky journalist parties or in warzones or something, 'elfy..

Maybe. But I'm more likely going to end up in the corridors of power, as a state policy official, advising on foreign affairs or economics. If not, I'll spend most of my time writing memoirs and novels.  

Minielf

I ran out of name changes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:06 am
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir

Maybe. But I'm more likely going to end up in the corridors of power, as a state policy official, advising on foreign affairs or economics. If not, I'll spend most of my time writing memoirs and novels.

And whilst i was nearing the end of my education i spent some spare time posting on gaia about me going to write memoirs and novels. The End.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:10 am
Sin - I feel so sorry for you~! gonk
Your mum is stricter than my mum o_O
My mum is planning to get rid of the NTL 3 for Ā£30 offer, therefore no internet access for me and give up Gaia TT___TT Cos I keep going on the computer everyday in the Summer and she thiks we never get to talk to each other >_> Stupid parents stare

In other news....

Pete won UK Big Brother domokun

Yes, I watched it yesterday, for the first time in ages, I have watched all of big brother final, live!
I didn't watch the 13 weeks is because of the stupid things they do in that house >_>
I knew Pete was the favourite to win...

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:46 am
Well EVERYONE knew Pete was gonna win. rolleyes

@Mini: If I do get bored I can always switch over to medicine after just 3 years. But I doubt that'll happen so I'll probably just get the full masters - chemistry is my favourite subject after all.

And I managed to find the really funny AMV that I saw at Amecon last weekend, tis the most perverted amv I've ever seen, but funny nonetheless. biggrin The ending is just... oh gawd!! rofl

Golden Boy AMV  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:27 am
HOMG~! MY EYES! burning_eyes
I'm too young to watch things like that! gonk

I only watched for 1 or 2 minutes and couldn't watch anymore since creeped the hell outta me gonk TT___TT

I regret watching that AMV o___O;;

Good thing I haven't watched the 2nd half or I would've died gonk

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:19 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
HOMG~! MY EYES! burning_eyes
I'm too young to watch things like that! gonk

I only watched for 1 or 2 minutes and couldn't watch anymore since creeped the hell outta me gonk TT___TT

I regret watching that AMV o___O;;

Good thing I haven't watched the 2nd half or I would've died gonk
Awww poor Saph-chan, some people just can't take this level of ecchiness. rolleyes ~patpat~

At the con we were all shocked, but at the same time laughing our heads off. xDD
By the end everyone was cheering and clapping! xd And not just the guys either. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:57 am
Oh.. my. God.

Actually, it was quite funny. xD

But shhh. :tinyninja:

Yes, yes, it was disgusting Toki, honestly, this is a PG-13 site... stare  

Niphredil Ithilmir

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:14 pm
Tosh doesn't see why it's so bad.

Does that mean I'm corrupted?

gonk

@Sin: =O Modem! Le gasp. Niphy is magical.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:44 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Oh.. my. God.

Actually, it was quite funny. xD

But shhh. :tinyninja:

Yes, yes, it was disgusting Toki, honestly, this is a PG-13 site... stare
It is PG-13, no nudity. Just um, glimpses... of stuff. sweatdrop

Glad you enjoyed it though and the song is nice too. *limewired it* ninja

@t0sh: Yeh, you're pretty corrupt... for a canadian. cool

And seeing how Sapphire is also 13 and when she saw it she almost died, yet you lol. You didn't even flinch! xd  

Tokioka

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:15 pm
Magical Niph! ^___^;;

What?! How is that video PG-13? sweatdrop  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games