Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

curumo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:10 pm
Okay, normally, I would go through and read every page, but today I don't really have the patience. So does someone want to fill me in on what happened in the last 20 pages or so?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:11 pm
Glorfirith Annun

EDIT: OMG! Edhellos and I have tickets for the LotR Symphony in June!

Squee!! biggrin
Zurgi, you should join us 3nodding  

Edhellos

Falathrim

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:12 pm
Glorfirith Annun

I hate you both.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:17 pm
That's awesome! Where is the Symphony?  

Nimbrethil

Thaxul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:17 pm
curumo
Okay, normally, I would go through and read every page, but today I don't really have the patience. So does someone want to fill me in on what happened in the last 20 pages or so?
We had a big discussion on world politics, and Longbow revealed his facist side. Was a pretty interesting debate.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:18 pm
edhellos
Glorfirith Annun

Squee!! biggrin
Zurgi, you should join us 3nodding

Le gasp! Where is it?  

Zurgi

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:20 pm
thaxul
curumo
We had a big discussion on world politics, and Longbow revealed his facist side. Was a pretty interesting debate.

*Fascist. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:22 pm
Falathrim, we invited you but you didn't want (coughcoughwerebrokecough) to come sad

It's in Kitchener, in the Centre in the Square. Nimbrethil, you are from Ontario too, right?  

Edhellos

Zurgi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:24 pm
edhellos
It's in Kitchener, in the Centre in the Square. Nimbrethil, you are from Ontario too, right?

Oooh. How much are the tickets? And when is it? And where can I get tickets?

I so want to go. I'd have to see if I could find a friend or two that would go with me though. Shohinee, Shira, and Joanne might go. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:27 pm
Yep, I'm in Ontario, too. I wonder if I could get to Kitchener?  

Nimbrethil

Zurgi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:28 pm
Kitchener isn't too far away for me xd My mom would probably drive me if I had people to go with me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:29 pm
Okay, it's June 4th (that's a saturday) and the tickets are: 60, 65 and 70$.
Alison and I got the 60$, we are seated together.

OMG GUILD TRIP YOU GUYS SHOULD TOTALLY COME!!!!111one  

Edhellos

Zurgi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:30 pm
Not too bad of ticket prices. I could probably get my mom to pay for me. Hehe. I'll look into it, see if I have some friends that would go with me...otherwise I wouldn't be able to go, because I know my mom wouldn't sit through the symphony.

Edit: Woohoo. My mom said she'd take me. Only thing is, she said she'd go to it too. Because she doesn't want to drive to Kitchener and back and then to Kitchener again and back xd So, hem, even if I saw you guys there I wouldn't be able to say hello since my mom would be there and it would be all like "who are those people? How do you know them" and nyar. Oh well. Now to see if some of my friends would go.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:40 pm
Aaww that's too bad, Zurgi! We are seated in seats 236 and 237...
*tries to make up an excuse for knowing Zurgi*
*can't think of any neutral *  

Edhellos

Thaxul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:41 pm
Longbow UK
thaxul
curumo

*Fascist. xp

...thanks for correcting me. xd  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games