Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Who's your secret crush? Officially a lucky thread. xD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long you think this will last?
  Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
  Pu actually typed that whole thing instead of copying and pasting...
  *Insert nerd voice here* Come on guys. Lets be realistic [/nerdvoice]
  IM A FLYING PURPLE PINK MONSTER FOOL OF TOES
  Wtf? Option.
View Results

Phuckin Wavy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:47 am
dont really have a crush on anyone  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:23 am
WHY THE HELL DID YOU POST HERE THEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON ANYONE?!?!

scream scream scream scream scream scream scream  

oreocookie6293

5,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Revie Creation

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:47 am
yes . . . . . i'm deeply crushing on a guy in my school his name is Blake he's use to be one of those kind of guy who followed whom ever he could and everyone put him down but i always stood up for him, now he's popular and we joke around about having sex redface people say we should go out but i just tell them we're sex buddies, but ever since some other guy asked me out (i said no) he's been trying to hook me up with him. it makes me sad. but now that i've fallen to hard for this guy when ever hes gone from school i get really depressed because i have all my classes with him so its weird not to see him, and i get really jealous when this girl "sky" is with him she has a bf but she bought him at least $180 worth of name brand cloths. it makes me mad. but at the end of this school year i'm going to walk home with him weather or not he has a gf we'll get to his house i will grad his shirt and ******** kiss him then tell him that i love him. i promise that ! because next year i might not see him that often or even at all.

theres my crush and if you've read all that and have any comments please pm me . . . . . . i really need someone to talk to about this emo  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:59 pm
oreocookie6293
WHY THE HELL DID YOU POST HERE THEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON ANYONE?!?!

scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Jeez..... Calm down! gonk  

Pailzor
Captain

baka_soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:41 am
One of my friends. We're dating now redface .
Haha. Secretly though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:15 am
Welll there's this kid in one of my classes
His name is Arturo redface
We talk alot buttttttt
i don't know we're just 'class buddies' but thats about it
And yeah i think it's just a one sided crush sweatdrop

haha but yeahhh whee  

nicoleeefuhhhh

StreetsofFire

1,350 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:40 pm
I secretly have a crush on Nicholas Cage.

I'm a girl, btw.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:35 pm
heart heart i think everyone is cute bcuz we r tiny avatars and are always cuuuuuute!!!!!! heart heart if i got more specific i would say boys who wear dark stuf  

fancraze9

Backstage Riot

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:59 pm
<3
I totally have a crush. He`s a guy, (of course) he`s on the soccer varsity... We`re neighbors IRL. About a month ago... We met at the park, we were the only ones there... And blah blah blah... We were talking... And talking... About everything. About anything. It was the sweetest thing ever! I know he started liking me since he saw me which was May... Then I dug a little deeper, and found out that he stopped liking me when he heard his best friend liked me, too. Since he was *so* friendly, he just backed off to give him a chance... Ughh...

highlight;;
Sometime in May, our family decided to relocate. When we arrived to our new house, my brother decided that we should swim. And a pool being 5 blocks away, why not? So, when we got to the pool, I saw him. He was wearing a blue New York shirt, shorts, and Vans. He was skating with his best friend and his best friend`s sister. And when I caught his gaze, he never turned away. It always had to be me who would turn away first. That was when I started falling for him. And I didn`t even know his name yet. When school started, I was ******** shocked that we were classmates. In the same class. And in the same section. In Science class on my second day of school, I remember I was grouped with him. And uhh... I think the first thing he ever said to me was "New student?".

I`m so in love with him!! I just hope he falls in love with me, too. <3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:54 pm
ok ok i secretly have a crush on lucy from i love lucy the show oh yeah do do tssshhh...lol  

xWastedxGevorkx

xWastedxGevorkx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:57 pm
nicoleeefuhhhh
Welll there's this kid in one of my classes
His name is Arturo redface
We talk alot buttttttt
i don't know we're just 'class buddies' but thats about it
And yeah i think it's just a one sided crush sweatdrop

haha but yeahhh whee
trust me u told him u like him he'd ask u out the next day and by the way wat nationality is he?? his name sounds armenian....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:11 pm
*sigh*

He's not on Gaia. He's in real life. I've crushed on him for about 4 years now.
I'm not obsessed. At least I think I'm not. But I just keep it to myself.

He has the fluffiest blonde hair and has teh most awesome brown eyes. He's not the best lookingbut he's crazy-smart, and sometimes it scares me a bit. But he's so luvable, I'm finding it hard to believe no one finds him as a great catch.

I asked him out last year. He said no. But I guess we're still good friends. We have our fights (which I secretly enjoy) and our jokes and our all-night IM convos. We're not dating. I wish we were though; of course, nothing would really change if we were. He just doesn't like me like that.  

Symphony_Flute708

Lekituzl

Codger

12,175 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:14 am
I don't have a current crush. There have only been two guys I would have seriously thought of dating, and they both moved to Ohio. What the luck, huhn? XD

Maybe if I stick around, I'll get a Giftbox.... *wishes beyond all hope*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:55 pm
I can say with moderate certainty that my crush has times when he wants to strangle me because I am so weird and extremely annoying. It's so sad.
crying crying crying

Della Ilisia

DattebayouKitsune!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:10 pm
hehe, i'm kinda nervous... sweatdrop

I have a crush on this guy at my school who has an assount on here too. He was the reason i started going back on Gaia and i just met him this year in school. I started liking him when i talked to him more and when he walked me all the way to class even though we passed his class already. I wasn't sure what that meant but it made me squeal...^^

But other than that, he's really shy and my friends tell me he doesn't really talk to girls and that's its a miracle that he's actually talking to me and not just nodding. He seems like a different person on Gaia but not that much. I talk to him whenever i can but i'm always the one starting the conversation so i guess that makes me desperate.

I've thought about giving up couple times but my friends always make me rethink that decision. I'm convinced (i hope) that he is special because i've had crushes before but never one so dedicated.

I cried when i though about giving up on him! eek

I really honestly hope he doesn't read this or is in this guild.

That would suck something major.

But yeah, that's my crush.

^^  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out