Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26001 26002 26003 26004 26005 26006 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:22 pm
I don't know if I'd recommend Art Academy over a tablet/photoshop. No layers, no ctrl+z, everything has to be manually erased, you can't switch from pencils to pencil crayons or pastels without your pencil lines becoming permanent... bleh. It's a much cheaper alternative, though.

Not saying Park Patrol necessarily sucks, but I didn't really like what I played much.

Happy Backloggiversary!

And don't tell Wayne what I said about wanting MM3D. It just... makes SENSE. Why have OoT 3D but no MM 3D? It'd sell, if Project Moonfall is any indicator.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:25 pm
I have photoshop elements. I don't tell arty people that that is what I use because they will look at me like I just said I draw with feces or something, but the only feature I really miss from Creative suite is layer masking, which I added in with an unofficial plugin.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:27 pm
Photoshop Elements is all I've got, too. Doesn't it cost many hundreds of dollars for the better kinds? I'd rather just draw on paper. .-.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:32 pm
Why can't we all just Mario Paint.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:33 pm
lmao. I'm going to make a Mario Paint portfolio and see if they accept me into art school.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:35 pm
I like how now that it's the future, you can play Mario Paint on an emulator and use a real mouse instead of the SNES one.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:39 pm
Jarogue
I_love_Inuyasha1
Jarogue
But I liked Park Patrol also I think the second ds game Happy Rich Big Sweep!" did well, even I'm thinking of buying it.

You did? Alright, well I never actually played it, I've just heard bad things. XD
Why am I just HEARING ABOUT THIS NOW?!?! A CHIBI-ROBO SEQUEL. I'm gonna die. But also, isn't there a lot of dialog...? I can't even remember. It's been 8 years, jesus.
Language barrier never stopped me from playing Goemon DS and Stafy 4. It just mean I will just have to go to Gamefaq when I stumped. sweatdrop Also hopefully some Japanese dude dumped all the text in the game on the internet and Google translator can do its job for once.

Whoa, nice. Didn't realize you imported games. Every since the whole region-locking everywhere thing, I just gave up. However, the PS3 and Vita are both region-free so that's cool.
Ahhh, Stafy!~ Yeah, true! So where do you buy from? I used to have a site... but it's long gone now. ;w;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:42 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Photoshop Elements is all I've got, too. Doesn't it cost many hundreds of dollars for the better kinds? I'd rather just draw on paper. .-.

I dunno if it's any better, but I know you can get CS2 for free if you make/have an Adobe account? Link.  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:44 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

I dunno if it's any better, but I know you can get CS2 for free if you make/have an Adobe account? Link.

Oh woah, nice deal.

I would get it if my tablet pen wasn't missing ;w;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:45 pm
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

Oh woah, nice deal.

Oh no. ;w;
You could always get a replacement pen... maybe. Is that a thing?  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:59 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

Oh woah, nice deal.

Oh no. ;w;
You could always get a replacement pen... maybe. Is that a thing?

I don't even know because I got this tablet in like 2009. But whatever. I don't really want to be a fartist anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:03 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
Jarogue
I_love_Inuyasha1
Jarogue
But I liked Park Patrol also I think the second ds game Happy Rich Big Sweep!" did well, even I'm thinking of buying it.

You did? Alright, well I never actually played it, I've just heard bad things. XD
Why am I just HEARING ABOUT THIS NOW?!?! A CHIBI-ROBO SEQUEL. I'm gonna die. But also, isn't there a lot of dialog...? I can't even remember. It's been 8 years, jesus.
Language barrier never stopped me from playing Goemon DS and Stafy 4. It just mean I will just have to go to Gamefaq when I stumped. sweatdrop Also hopefully some Japanese dude dumped all the text in the game on the internet and Google translator can do its job for once.

Whoa, nice. Didn't realize you imported games. Every since the whole region-locking everywhere thing, I just gave up. However, the PS3 and Vita are both region-free so that's cool.
Ahhh, Stafy!~ Yeah, true! So where do you buy from? I used to have a site... but it's long gone now. ;w;

I made friends with a guy from Japan that also has a shop on ebay and he sells things that I normally can't found on ebay and stuff or for a low price from Amazon.jp. I can talk to him for you if you want.

3ds and Gamecube up was like the only time Nintendo started to actually region locked their system. Theie other handhelds have always been region free and and Snes and N64 all you have to did is cut off piece of a plastic that keeps the games from going in.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:28 pm
I'm thinking of applying to the Ontario Academy of Art and Design after I finish my current degree. Here is one of the pieces I plan on putting into my application portfolio. Do you guys think I can get in with artwork of this quality? Constructive criticism only pls.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:35 pm
razz

Needs more fingers  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:54 pm
No can do.

Next opinion pls.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26001 26002 26003 26004 26005 26006 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games