Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26002 26003 26004 26005 26006 26007 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:05 pm
needs to be donkey kong instead of luigi

You gotta sell yourself to the admissions comity

art nerds are big fans of the dong  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:06 pm
I've been thinking of chrono cross a lot today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxxWGTa2J-E  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:12 pm
Someone's gonna crucify me for this, but I've never actually played Chrono Trigger. I missed some good opportunities to pick it up on the DS for 20 dollars new on amazon and that's probably never gonna happen again. My gaming budget is so tight. I'm usually struggling between choices for new releases and hoarding my birthday and Christmas money. I never find time to play the oldies.

I could emulate it, but I'd kinda feel like a MONSTER, you know? Emulating the megaman games that I played growing up in one thing, but... Actually no I guess it's the same thing. lol. I hear the DS version is the definitive remake, though. More content and the cutscenes from the PS1 version, sans PS1 load times.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:14 pm
That's an interesting opinion; I figured it'd be a good idea to go with what's hip and "now", but I had no idea that art nerds were fans of the dong. Shows what I know.

My next piece will be Donkey Kong.

Any more opinions.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:15 pm
16-bit Jazzy
That's an interesting opinion; I figured it'd be a good idea to go with what's hip and "now", but I had no idea that art nerds were fans of the dong. Shows what I know.

My next piece will be Donkey Kong.

Any more opinions.
draw him like one of your French women.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:17 pm
I still never beat Chrono Trigger, but got through most of it!

Actually pretty sure a lot of people here have never played it. I think David and Ryan were the biggest fans of it.

I feel ya. I have a lot of oldies that I still need to get around to beating, like that, Super Mario RPG, DKC, Gunstar Heroes, LttP (so my opinion that it's overrated can be justified), ToeJam and Earl, SimCity and S3&K as Knuckles.

And I call myself 16-bit Jazzy. That's merely due to my birth year and babby's first console.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:19 pm
Sadly I do not yet have any French women to call my own. I am, how you say, la nooblette artistique.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm
it was a titanic reference jeez what kinda girl doesnt get titanic references  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm
thats racist  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:27 pm
jeez what kind of girl doesnt know what sexism is  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:34 pm
wow,,,,,,  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:37 pm
16-bit Jazzy
I'm thinking of applying to the Ontario Academy of Art and Design after I finish my current degree. Here is one of the pieces I plan on putting into my application portfolio. Do you guys think I can get in with artwork of this quality? Constructive criticism only pls.
Now that how you Mario Paint baby, now if only that could be a emblem in Mario Kart 8... if Mario Kart 8 had emblems.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:40 pm
[Kegan]
I could emulate it, but I'd kinda feel like a MONSTER, you know? Emulating the megaman games that I played growing up in one thing, but... Actually no I guess it's the same thing. lol. I hear the DS version is the definitive remake, though. More content and the cutscenes from the PS1 version, sans PS1 load times.
DS has all the content and cutscence also some even 2 new area for side quest. If I still have my copy you can borrow it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:44 pm
Never mind Chrono Trigger DS was one of the games that got stolen from me.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:53 pm
I ask for criticism of my chef d'oeuvre and instead get a criticism on Mario Kart 8's lack of emblems/decals... I'll take that as a good thing. xd

UGH WHY DO PEOPLE STEAL? I would feel so bad every time I used the stolen object.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26002 26003 26004 26005 26006 26007 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games