Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26003 26004 26005 26006 26007 26008 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:41 pm
Jarogue
I_love_Inuyasha1
Jarogue
I_love_Inuyasha1
Jarogue
But I liked Park Patrol also I think the second ds game Happy Rich Big Sweep!" did well, even I'm thinking of buying it.

You did? Alright, well I never actually played it, I've just heard bad things. XD
Why am I just HEARING ABOUT THIS NOW?!?! A CHIBI-ROBO SEQUEL. I'm gonna die. But also, isn't there a lot of dialog...? I can't even remember. It's been 8 years, jesus.
Language barrier never stopped me from playing Goemon DS and Stafy 4. It just mean I will just have to go to Gamefaq when I stumped. sweatdrop Also hopefully some Japanese dude dumped all the text in the game on the internet and Google translator can do its job for once.

Whoa, nice. Didn't realize you imported games. Every since the whole region-locking everywhere thing, I just gave up. However, the PS3 and Vita are both region-free so that's cool.
Ahhh, Stafy!~ Yeah, true! So where do you buy from? I used to have a site... but it's long gone now. ;w;

I made friends with a guy from Japan that also has a shop on ebay and he sells things that I normally can't found on ebay and stuff or for a low price from Amazon.jp. I can talk to him for you if you want.

3ds and Gamecube up was like the only time Nintendo started to actually region locked their system. Theie other handhelds have always been region free and and Snes and N64 all you have to did is cut off piece of a plastic that keeps the games from going in.

Yes, please. That would be incredible.
Oh, yeah, I know. I mostly just meant current-gen Nintendo does. And current-gen Nintendo is also all I really play...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:46 pm
16-bit Jazzy
I'm thinking of applying to the Ontario Academy of Art and Design after I finish my current degree. Here is one of the pieces I plan on putting into my application portfolio. Do you guys think I can get in with artwork of this quality? Constructive criticism only pls.

Wow, okay, what happened to not wanting to be an artist, Bunny_Cat??
Okay, probably. The only problem I see is Luigi's mustache is partially obstructed which is just assez nooblette.  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:49 pm
[Kegan]
I've been thinking of chrono cross a lot today ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxxWGTa2J-E

There's no way I can listen to a 30 minute video, Kegan.
Do you think I'm made of time?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:51 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
[Kegan]
I've been thinking of chrono cross a lot today ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxxWGTa2J-E

There's no way I can listen to a 30 minute video, Kegan.
Do you think I'm made of time? It's not a very long loop. lol. It was just what came up when I googled "Chrono cross soundtrack forest cave" or something like that.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:55 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I'm thinking of applying to the Ontario Academy of Art and Design after I finish my current degree. Here is one of the pieces I plan on putting into my application portfolio. Do you guys think I can get in with artwork of this quality? Constructive criticism only pls.

Wow, okay, what happened to not wanting to be an artist, Bunny_Cat??
Okay, probably. The only problem I see is Luigi's mustache is partially obstructed which is just assez nooblette.

I do not want to be ze artiste, mon amie; I already AM ze artiste! Hon hon hon!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:56 pm
HON HON HON~!  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:58 pm
Same here, doob.

Seriously, though. I'm not going to school to become an artist. I'm going to hone my talents and develop my weaknesses. Also wanting to get into are education was a factor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:06 pm
ninja  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:43 pm
Hi, Wayne.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:09 pm
Pretty sure that's not Wayne.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:14 pm
It's not? Damn.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:49 pm
Wayens' asleep. Like I should be.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:10 am
Is drama like, a thing that I should look forward to because it makes everyone end up on friendlier terms than they were pre-drama?

Should I cause more drama  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:38 am
16-bit Jazzy
Is drama like, a thing that I should look forward to because it makes everyone end up on friendlier terms than they were pre-drama?

Should I cause more drama

Well me and you could always start a fight over who's hair looks better.

I'll start. YOURS DOES GODDAMNIT. scream  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26003 26004 26005 26006 26007 26008 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games