Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26005 26006 26007 26008 26009 26010 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:30 pm
Meta_Fish
I_love_Inuyasha1
I have to live with what I've done, and find the strength to continue.
Wow. Am I Wily.
That's the best song on that album.

Are you just saying that because it's my fave?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:31 pm
People only start with Snake for the music probably. Top is way easier!  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:42 pm
Does anyone else start with Air Man on 2 or is that just me?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:49 pm
16-bit Jazzy
People only start with Snake for the music probably. Top is way easier!
I used to know snake man's stage like the back of my hand, and his pattern was, as I recall, very easy to figure out.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:09 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Meta_Fish
I_love_Inuyasha1
I have to live with what I've done, and find the strength to continue.
Wow. Am I Wily.
That's the best song on that album.

Are you just saying that because it's my fave?
Oh, I was thinking of the one from Megatainment. Too many similar Wily songs. I think my favorite Blue one might be HR pt 2.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:11 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Does anyone else start with Air Man on 2 or is that just me?
I never have a definite one I start with. It's kind of fun to start with, say, Flash Man because his power is useful in a lot of stages you wouldn't think to try it in.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:42 pm
Noob. Gamma Unchained is better. At least we agree that Look What You've Done is the best on Megatainment.

Flash Man's power can be pretty useful but using it on a robot master stage outside of Quick would seem lazy. It would just be like "too many enemies here pls stop so I may walk thru". Right? No more falling coccoons or whatever in Metal. No more... chickens in Wood.

Air Man is my fave. I gotta start with it. It's too hard to resist. Even though is power is not terribly useful except against those sniper Joe walker guys.

Also I woke up laughing because my hair was touching the front of my neck or something god damn

The worst is when I'm laying down on my back and a kitty makes herself comfortable upon my chest and her fur touches my neck. Oh god it's like torture.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:12 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
Speaking of words to live by, how much longer (will I fight?)
am I gonna have to wait for Red to arrive?
It's getting to the point where I'm seriously considering the possibility where I just ******** up and didn't order the CD after all, and I just dreamed it.
Also I'm going to actually be bummed out if my copy is Atomic Purple, because I don't even know who the purple guy is. Also I can't beat Mega Man 3. And I can't find my memory card. Everything is hopeless.
I'm just fumbling in the dark.

OH and one thing about Mega Man 3 is that every time you game over, you keep all your E Tanks. So even if you game over a lot, the E Tanks that you hopefully collected will accumulate and make everything easier. Therefore, YOU CAN BEAT IT.
I used to die a lot on Needle Man's stage. I kinda suck at fighting him, but I think his stage had E Tanks that were easy enough to grab over and over.

Find dat mem card.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:15 pm
RIP my old LG Rumor phone. The Virgin Mobile store just randomly had a mobile version of MM3 (no other Mega Mans) and there was no sound and I'd have to play with phone number buttons.

Yeah... never beat that version but it was great for moments of boredom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:25 pm
The LG rumor was my first phone! The screen broke when it was a couple years old, but it was a great feature phone for it's day and age.

Looking at comparisons between the yiynova and cintiq online, and people are constantly talking about the difference in resolutions, but it always strikes me as dumb, espeically when they're comparing a screen that is 5 diagonal inches broader. The pixel density difference comes out to be about 5 ppi less in the 19" yiynova compared to the 24" cintiq. I have serious doubts that anyone can really appreciate that.

..........} Wacom

.........} Yiynova

You are DUMB REVIEWER MAN. Atleast in that regard. I can understand how viewing angles might be an issue.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:15 pm
[Kegan]
uhhhhhhhhh

where da ******** grapple beam

Pretty sure it's in Norfair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:17 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Pile of death is how I feel too.
My 3ds stopped making it so that you can hear music out of either headphone. I'm cry.
The purple guy is Bass I thought. Wasn't he in MM10.
You can do it, Brigitte.
Children are horrible. Just imagine how many children you do not have to listen to the constant screams of. That should make you all feel better.
I'm going to lay here and pretend I don't have to pee for a few more hours so that no one will judge me for being a pile of death at 2:30pm. Maybe I'll get more sleep.
Everyone happy. Everyone chilling.

3DS NO. BAD. Are you sure that's not just a problem with your headphones...?
Oh. That makes sense. He was.
Maaaybe.
That's true. I don't like children. XD
Sleep is good, just don't overdo it. Don't ******** up your sleep schedule this close to E3. ;w;  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:19 pm
Meta_Fish
I_love_Inuyasha1
Speaking of words to live by, how much longer (will I fight?)
am I gonna have to wait for Red to arrive?
It's getting to the point where I'm seriously considering the possibility where I just ******** up and didn't order the CD after all, and I just dreamed it.
Also I'm going to actually be bummed out if my copy is Atomic Purple, because I don't even know who the purple guy is. Also I can't beat Mega Man 3. And I can't find my memory card. Everything is hopeless.
I'm just fumbling in the dark.
The purple guy is Bass, I think. They just made the cover as a joke. MM3 is hard. Just make sure you know the boss weaknesses first because it's nigh impossible if you don't.

Oh, okay. GOOD. It's not a very good joke, though.
Yeah, I do. I watched the megas play it. I just got stuck in the top man stage, I think? Seriously though, I cannot find any of my memory cards. RIP.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:06 pm
KEGAN WTF. We're like phone soul mates. Derrf. Both my LG Rumor and my Galaxy S2 are white, though, and I bet yours aren't. Is it just me or do men always have dark-colored phones.

And yea my 3DS has a ******** up headphone jack. Guess I dropped it one too many times. It's like that with everything I plug in.

Dude, my sleep schedule is never on track for more than like a day. I will rise for E3, no question.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:07 pm
Black s**t doesn't show dirt or wear as much.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26005 26006 26007 26008 26009 26010 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games