Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:24 pm

Noa Hayato
Hey Tc, met is alles super, en met jou?

Translation: Hey TC, I am doing great, how about you?

@ Spirit: Sure am, and I am medical too.

OMG!! Were you Naito's student a while ago?? And I submitted two jutsus for our Clan *Nods*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Yeah, according to him I still am. How did you know? Or did I miss something?( this is most likely)

I am working on a combination one...

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:28 pm

*hugs back* Ahk and I planned on impressing you two with my minimal understanding of Spanish...... And it backfired crying
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Noa Hayato
Yeah, according to him I still am. How did you know? Or did I miss something?( this is most likely)

I am working on a combination one...

Because he said and I quote: "Arekku nodded as he noticed she had the same bloodline as his last medical student" So I put two-and-two together and figured it out blaugh 4laugh YAY! And What does it do? If I may ask

@TC: Awwww it's ok *Hugs again* Atleast you tryed :3

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Ah, that explains it. He still wants me back... Now he is using others to get what he wants haha. Just joking...

I am working on something that will allows me to inflict either medical damage on distance, or heal from a distance. But I haven't figured out how to do it without making it too powerful.

@ Tc: I know multiple languages, I was forced to learn them.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:43 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
dude?? seriously that's your argument about copying a ninjutsu????
considering how taijutsu really had movement to do instead of the other thing
well then that just makes it illogical since she had already been preparing the jutsu though you suddenly take it off the eyepatch after she had left and all

Well, from my understanding the sharingan doesn't need to see handseals to copy a ninjutsu. I guess he'd need to see them if the jutsu required those handseals, but just because a ninjutsu technique doesn't use them doesn't mean he can't copy it.

This is what the bloodline description says, quote, "The Sharingan's first and most well known ability is to memorize any technique that it witnesses. It can memorize ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with perfect accuracy"

And I said that I stepped back and activated it as she was using the technique. I most certainly did not try to copy her technique after she left because, well, that just wouldn't make any sense. She used the technique and then left before I could post my attempt at copying it. Of course because she left I only had one shot, but for once luck was on my side and I landed on the right number.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
If you want me to edit in removing the eyepatch or something I will, but I thought simply saying activating the sharingan would be just that, since technically the implant its always activated. Are you saying the jutsu has to have a seal in order to copy it? Cuz if I remember correctly lee didn't make any seals for his little taijutsu move that sasuke copied no problem.

Even if you did copy it, it would be a waste. Only girl rpcs can execute the jutsu.

HAI SIRIT AND NOA!!!!! ^__^
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:50 pm

@ Spirit lol well time for me to brush up on my spanish XD

@ Noa I have a friend from bosnia who knows like.... a whole bunch languages and she speaks better english than half the people I know

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Firu Shinra
Fenrir Graveheart
If you want me to edit in removing the eyepatch or something I will, but I thought simply saying activating the sharingan would be just that, since technically the implant its always activated. Are you saying the jutsu has to have a seal in order to copy it? Cuz if I remember correctly lee didn't make any seals for his little taijutsu move that sasuke copied no problem.

Even if you did copy it, it would be a waste. Only girl rpcs can execute the jutsu.

FIRU-KUN!!! *Super Awesome Hug of Friendship* How are you??...And what jutsus only for girls?

@TC: Lol
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Firu Shinra
Fenrir Graveheart

Why's that? Do they produce the poison chakra for it from their p***y or something? stare

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:56 pm

xX_Spirit_Baby_Xx
Firu Shinra
Fenrir Graveheart

FIRU-KUN!!! *Super Awesome Hug of Friendship* How are you??...And what jutsus only for girls?

*Falls due to running hug* I am doing fairly good now that I can legally drive and all lol, yourself? Oh, the jutsu is Poison Kiss.

@Fenrir: If maybe you read the jutsu description, you wouldn't be asking. Alicia made it as a way for woman to be able subdue men and kill them if need be. Much like your handcuffs which make it so whoever is caught in them cant do jutsu or get out stare
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Firu Shinra
xX_Spirit_Baby_Xx
Firu Shinra
Fenrir Graveheart

*Falls due to running hug* I am doing fairly good now that I can legally drive and all lol, yourself? Oh, the jutsu is Poison Kiss.

@Fenrir: If maybe you read the jutsu description, you wouldn't be asking. Alicia made it as a way for woman to be able subdue men and kill them if need be. Much like your handcuffs which make it so whoever is caught in them cant do jutsu or get out stare

Or like your sound jutsu that allows you knock somebody out at any time just by being able to see them. stare At least my handcuffs require me to actually latch them on at point blank, and at that point it would actually be a whole lot easier for me to just kill the person I'm arresting. Luckily though, I'm such a merciful guy that I made the handcuffs so I wouldn't have to resort to murder. And I tried looking for that jutsu, but I couldn't find a description for it anywhere. All the same, I guess I'll just erase it from my copied list since there seems to be so much controversy to me having it.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:02 pm

Firu Shinra
xX_Spirit_Baby_Xx
Firu Shinra
Fenrir Graveheart

I'm Great :3 and im sorry *Sits beside you* Are you ok?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:15 pm

*Glomps Spirit*
Hello

@Tc what's up

@ firu how are you

@fenrir hello

@ everyone else (if any) hello

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:18 pm

....everybody left.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games