Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26015 26016 26017 26018 26019 26020 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:42 pm
The line warp around the whole Bestbuy  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:43 pm
I didn't get s**t for free! I saw people with buttons but everything was gone by the time I played.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:44 pm
16-bit Jazzy
7 and still can't see it. A Nintendo rep came by with a Smash Run demo and I got ignored and couldnt get a chance at a chance to play! Everyone here is s**t. They all only care about themselves and their douchy friends. 3-4 people butt right in front of me, and the guy behind me said he wish he'd butted. This is the ******** worst.
The people who cut right in front of me to join their friend got to play the last 2 match set.

I got to play smash run because Aidan is 9, and gave up halfway through and I finished it for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:46 pm
[Kegan]
16-bit Jazzy
7 and still can't see it. A Nintendo rep came by with a Smash Run demo and I got ignored and couldnt get a chance at a chance to play! Everyone here is s**t. They all only care about themselves and their douchy friends. 3-4 people butt right in front of me, and the guy behind me said he wish he'd butted. This is the ******** worst.
The people who cut right in front of me to join their friend got to play the last 2 match set.

I got to play smash run because Aidan is 9, and gave up halfway through and I finished it for him.

Did everyone get a chance play Smash Run? The Nintendo rep made people play rock-paper-scissors to decide who got to play. Not who got to play first. Who got to play at all. And the two douches behind me just went ahead and did it without me since they were friends and then the Nintendo rep, who knew I wanted to play, just turned his back on me and didn't really give a s**t.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:48 pm
16-bit Jazzy

-Pit doesn't have a dark color scheme anymore. Maybe Pittoo is going to be in it, but how? That would be the most blatant clone ever, so I hope he's not actually a character.
Well, there are a lot more unique items in KIU than there are Pit attacks, plus Pittoo steals Pandora's power of flight, so he could have an even better aerial game.

Still would be kinda cloney, unless his smashes would be based on a completely different weapon. Like a staff or something.

Dunno. I wouldn't read too much into it. This isn't the final version of the game.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:49 pm
As much as I hated the people, I loved how pumped everyone got. That really made that sudden death even more awesome. Someone apparently got Mega Man's final smash and everyone cheered. Then when I was playing as Mega Man and a Smash ball appeared, everyone was rooting for me to get it and saying "super fighting robot!" but then one of the douches that was behind me got it.

He was playing as Pikachu because he cared more about winning than trying the new characters. I knew that he was planning to try out two new characters because I overheard him talking about it in line, but since I beat him (Little Mac) the first round, that was unacceptable and he and his friend went Pikachu and Marth. Why would you do that. This is why I don't make friends.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:50 pm
16-bit Jazzy
[Kegan]
16-bit Jazzy

Did everyone get a chance play Smash Run? The Nintendo rep made people play rock-paper-scissors to decide who got to play. Not who got to play first. Who got to play at all. And the two douches behind me just went ahead and did it without me since they were friends and then the Nintendo rep, who knew I wanted to play, just turned his back on me and didn't really give a s**t.
A lot of people got to play, but I get the feeling not everyone did. I probably wouldn't have got to play if I didn't have a 9 year old with me. the guy handed him the system after all. And at that point I would have been content to coach him through it, but he was just confused. He didn't know he had to keep moving.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:51 pm
[Kegan]
16-bit Jazzy

-Pit doesn't have a dark color scheme anymore. Maybe Pittoo is going to be in it, but how? That would be the most blatant clone ever, so I hope he's not actually a character.
Well, there are a lot more unique items in KIU than there are Pit attacks, plus Pittoo steals Pandora's power of flight, so he could have an even better aerial game.

Still would be kinda cloney, unless his smashes would be based on a completely different weapon. Like a staff or something.

Dunno. I wouldn't read too much into it. This isn't the final version of the game.

I was thinking they might reveal that each character is getting a "special" costume, like Pit would get Dark Pit, Mega Man would get Proto Man, etc.?

I mean, I wouldn't bet on it but that would be awesome.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:53 pm
16-bit Jazzy
[Kegan]
16-bit Jazzy

My Rep was dumb and was right next to the Tv so most people didn't get to finish their match also the rep was to busy texting to notice that we picked normal Smash instead of Smash Run. It was until I got to play the Wii U when they thought to send the other Rep to have 4 3ds out at a time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:54 pm
He was about to hand it back to the rep and I was like "NOPE!" while the guy wasn't looking. I think he looked at me weird after that, and I wanted to be like "Go back to smoking your E-cig. You didn't see nothin'."

The whole time I was there I was paranoid I had bad BO, because the smell seemed to follow me, but I smell pretty fresh now, so I guess the smell was just EVERYWHERE.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:55 pm
Yeah, that happens when you're in a crowd of nerds.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:57 pm
[Kegan]
He was about to hand it back to the rep and I was like "NOPE!" while the guy wasn't looking. I think he looked at me weird after that, and I wanted to be like "Go back to smoking your E-cig. You didn't see nothin'."

The whole time I was there I was paranoid I had bad BO, because the smell seemed to follow me, but I smell pretty fresh now, so I guess the smell was just EVERYWHERE.
Yeah I was standing behind a Guy that smelled like nerd and dirt.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:02 pm
There was this one fat guy with visible sweat beads and a Wii shirt and he'd say nerdy things like "There is a considerable lack of Olimar in this demo" and I was like oh man.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:04 pm
Did anybody see a person in line that brought there own controller.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:06 pm
No, would we even have been allowed to do that? I doubt we would have.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26015 26016 26017 26018 26019 26020 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games