Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26016 26017 26018 26019 26020 26021 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:09 pm
Also I did a blurb about Smash Bros. for some podcast but I have no idea which one. Don't really want to hear how dumb I'd sound on it anyway, still all excited about what happened when I played.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:10 pm
16-bit Jazzy
There was this one fat guy with visible sweat beads and a Wii shirt and he'd say nerdy things like "There is a considerable lack of Olimar in this demo" and I was like oh man.
Seriously there was a guy behind us when we was picking in the first round that said that And that was the only reason I picked him, just so he wouldn't say it for the rest of the time I was up there.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:12 pm
Jarogue
Did anybody see a person in line that brought there own controller.
Yes. xd He brought a GCN controller and I was like "jesus" and then when I was about to play he asked the rep "Can I use my controller? I have a GameCube adapter" and she was just like "no."

Like, seriously. The guy behind us was a Melee player too and was complaining about how it would be weird to not use that controller and how he wanted to play as Samus and Zero Suit Samus and I was like "MEGA MAN GRENINJA VILLAGER" in my head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:14 pm
I lost the first round as Mega Man but won my second round as the Villager thanks to some well laid trees. Mega Man seems a little more difficult to use and you need to understand the characters a bit more. His forward and down smashes are good as hell, though.

Then I got to do the 3DS version just against two CPUs on the Rainbow Road stage with Greninja and man, he was awesome.

You only get the coins if you preorder it now. I could care less, I'm pretty sure I'm going double digital.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:24 pm
It felt like Greninja was hard to use when have two people who used characters they know. Also I was tone of the First 70 people who was there and got the preorder card but they did say anything about if got it or not and the rep took the card back when I asked her because they said they needed more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:30 pm
Jarogue
16-bit Jazzy
There was this one fat guy with visible sweat beads and a Wii shirt and he'd say nerdy things like "There is a considerable lack of Olimar in this demo" and I was like oh man.
Seriously there was a guy behind us when we was picking in the first round that said that And that was the only reason I picked him, just so he wouldn't say it for the rest of the time I was up there.

Good job. xd  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:34 pm
Eh, I didn't get to play... Time was running short, the line wasnt moving and I had guitar practice. Me and my bro were a bit sad but were going to wake up super ******** early on Saturday to GET IT IN. scream

Please tell me Villager isn't too difficult to use.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:37 pm
J of The Wind
Eh, I didn't get to play... Time was running short, the line wasnt moving and I had guitar practice. Me and my bro were a bit sad but were going to wake up super ******** early on Saturday to GET IT IN. scream

Please tell me Villager isn't too difficult to use.
You might want to look at a few gameplay videos because people where saying it was hard to land hits with some attacks.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:38 pm
Dude Fish only had to wait half an hour to play.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:41 pm
16-bit Jazzy

The. ********.  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:44 pm
Well the receipt say I'm eligible for exclusive content upon pickup so I guess I got the Coin. Also a few said that that Gamestop might have a preorder for Wii U where you get a GC Adapter and GC controller for 100 bucks or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:46 pm
16-bit Jazzy
He is working on the inside, you better watch him.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:47 pm
Jarogue
Did anybody see a person in line that brought there own controller.
Yes. I think I saw atleast 2 dudes who expected them to have the gamecube adapter ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:52 pm
Who expected them to have the gamecube adapter ready, but not have gamecube controllers ready for them to use.

Or expected them to unplug the controllers that were there so they could use their own?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:00 pm
Well at least we didn't see any of these knockoffs
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wavedash/the-wavedash-controller  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26016 26017 26018 26019 26020 26021 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games