Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26017 26018 26019 26020 26021 26022 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:09 pm
Found it
http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/super-smash-bros-bundle/115559  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:28 pm
I was pretty sure the new battle results music in Smash 4 was like a new version of this battle results theme. Was I wrong? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoEqVm9otDA  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:35 pm
its cool you guys got to see the demo. i didnt bother. i was almost positive the wait in this heat would suck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:47 am
Dang it guys. one of us needs to become famous so nintendo will send us advanced demos of the next smash bros. I can't do this line thing again.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:49 am
Maybe one of us can become a game journalist.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:56 am
I'd do it but I barely ever have time to play games let alone write about them.  

astrophe

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:47 am
What a disaster.
So we got there at like 3:50pm. The line was already winding around the building outside. We were like "******** that" and went to browse toysrus for a bit. So we do that for like... 40 minutes. Cool.
Then we go back to Best buy. The line is no longer outside! Cool beans, right?
WRONG.
Now it's like... 3 times as long and inside. There are people everywhere, we go to the tiny crowd in front of the line to watch for a bit. Hardly anyone is picking new characters, and it's too hard to see what's going on because they're just standing right in front of the screen.
So then, AN INCOMING IBS ATTACK. Cool. So then we left to have dinner.
We found a pho place. That was tasty. I tried a durian shake. Don't. Don't do that. Ever. Just remember durians fondly as those things you kicked around in Sunshine. Paeden got a soursop shake, and that was way better, but still kinda weird. Off-putting aftertaste?
Then I checked my streetpasses and finished a Kirby panel and did some gardening. Then we played MK8.
Demo events: not even once.
It was like "Linecon" except there wasn't even any minecraft. Just gross people. And long lines.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:14 am
I_love_Inuyasha1
What a disaster.
So we got there at like 3:50pm. The line was already winding around the building outside. We were like "******** that" and went to browse toysrus for a bit. So we do that for like... 40 minutes. Cool.
Then we go back to Best buy. The line is no longer outside! Cool beans, right?
WRONG.
Now it's like... 3 times as long and inside. There are people everywhere, we go to the tiny crowd in front of the line to watch for a bit. Hardly anyone is picking new characters, and it's too hard to see what's going on because they're just standing right in front of the screen.
So then, AN INCOMING IBS ATTACK. Cool. So then we left to have dinner.
We found a pho place. That was tasty. I tried a durian shake. Don't. Don't do that. Ever. Just remember durians fondly as those things you kicked around in Sunshine. Paeden got a soursop shake, and that was way better, but still kinda weird. Off-putting aftertaste?
Then I checked my streetpasses and finished a Kirby panel and did some gardening. Then we played MK8.
Demo events: not even once.
It was like "Linecon" except there wasn't even any minecraft. Just gross people. And long lines.

EW GROSS. Yeah, the lineups WERE terrible! Even in most smaller cities! crying RIP you. Durians always sounded bad to me. They remind me more of New Leaf than Sunshine, though. Did they have any normal shakes, like banana or something?  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:54 am
s**t i never even though about street passes. i might go to the next one just to accomplish that. then watch what goes on for a bit and see if nintendo wises up from this event and allows the whole thing to be a downloadable demo by QR code or something through specific routers. then EVERYONE would get to play through their 3DS. those that could do that wouldnt have to wait in line for the multi player for Wiiu.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:00 pm
I GOT IT.

THE CHARACTER SELECT THEME FROM SMASH 64 IS THE BATTLE RESULTS THEME IN SMASH 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFsC39DHsuk <<
Kind of a weird choice, since the battle results theme in Smash 64 is really good... and... an actual battle results theme, not character select  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:11 pm
yeah that is odd. i was kinda hoping for character specific themes again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:18 pm
No, there are character-specific victory themes but if you leave it on the battle results screen, that music starts to play.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:59 pm
why are there no Zero G tubes in MK8?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:23 pm
and why doesn't 3-starring everything unlock s**t  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:44 am
Beat Super Metroid. stupid that I didn't own this game as a kid. I had quite a few shitty SNES games.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26017 26018 26019 26020 26021 26022 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games