Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26019 26020 26021 26022 26023 26024 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:11 am
But one day probably eventually. It'll become necessary. It's kinda fun to think about.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:20 am
Holy s**t. If there were 40 Smash characters and each Amiibo costs like 15$, that would be 600$! I guess I'm not getting all of them. ;_;  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:48 am
Disney infinity and skylanders aren't 15. If they released a good pack that was like 3 characters I wanted for 20, I'd probably go for that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:54 am
Oh man. I completely forgot about it, but there were abilities and items that you could store and use in smash run. I didn't actually discover that until the end, but the default loadout had like a beam sword you could just summon into your hand and other stuff that I remember from KIU  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:03 pm
I don't think they had banana shakes, but they did have mango. That's always a safe bet.

Yeah, amiibo character packs sound nice. Bleh. Hopefully they aren't 15 each...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:10 pm
cool wind waker HD went on sale for the E3 thing. good enough reason for me!  

Xilo The Odd

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:30 pm
Xilo The Odd
cool wind waker HD went on sale for the E3 thing. good enough reason for me!

Wooooooo!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:04 pm
The MSRP is supposed to be dropping on that game soon. Not as low as it is on sale for now, but not much less. I'll probably wait to pick it up, if I do. I could even just play it on the wii. I own it already. It's a good looking game. I won't mind the scaling that much, because fidelity isn't a super big deal for a stylized game like that.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:45 pm
nah it isnt. but in my case i wouldnt have any way to play the old one. old wii = dead.

yet i still keep it... no idea why.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:06 pm
I think you mentioned plans to use it in some case modding experiment, right?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:31 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Holy s**t. If there were 40 Smash characters and each Amiibo costs like 15$, that would be 600$! I guess I'm not getting all of them. ;_;
You only have to get half. ;3

Plus I doubt they'll be that much. The quality looks decent but they're a lot more simple than Skylanders and if they have any sense they won't gouge you like Disney Infinity does because those things are WAY overpriced. I'm guessing 10 for each which... is still a lot but eh. We'll see. Hopefully people get them and then you can find them second-hand, too. And they'll be usable in other games!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:33 pm
16-bit Jazzy
I doubt you would wait for 5.5 hours to play for 5 minutes twice.
I dunno... I didn't think you would either.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:34 pm
16-bit Jazzy
I was like 18, probably suicidal, and not considering the possibility that if I ever fell for someone that WASN'T a fictional character again, then they'd live in another country and I would not be able to live with them without getting married to them. .-.
You make it sound horrible.

16-bit Jazzy
Now that I think of it, I've never, in my entire life, had feelings for someone that would be easy to be with, i.e. Canadian straight men. Just Canadian straight girls (who sucked and were boring wtf was I thinking?), fictional characters and Americans. crying

And since coming out of high school, I just find that ALL Canadians are unappealing in that way.
Sometimes I wonder if I just go for something that I can keep at a distance because I'm afraid to be too close to someone? Maybe you're afraid of that too. Or maybe I'm cray.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:40 pm
Meta_Fish
16-bit Jazzy
I doubt you would wait for 5.5 hours to play for 5 minutes twice.
I dunno... I didn't think you would either.

You wouldn't do it twice, I mean. Neither would I. I did it once.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:41 pm
Meta_Fish
16-bit Jazzy
You only have to get half. ;3

Plus I doubt they'll be that much. The quality looks decent but they're a lot more simple than Skylanders and if they have any sense they won't gouge you like Disney Infinity does because those things are WAY overpriced. I'm guessing 10 for each which... is still a lot but eh. We'll see. Hopefully people get them and then you can find them second-hand, too. And they'll be usable in other games!

I'm not going to just not get characters that I like that you also like so that we can have a collection that fits together.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26019 26020 26021 26022 26023 26024 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games