Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26021 26022 26023 26024 26025 26026 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:28 pm
Jarogue
MMMmmm chow mein noodles and mash potato.

We were just saying that we think you probably look like Andrei Ulmeyda from killer7. He even comes from Texas.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:35 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Jarogue
MMMmmm chow mein noodles and mash potato.

We were just saying that we think you probably look like Andrei Ulmeyda from killer7. He even comes from Texas.
Well you'll also got the hair and height part. I wish I could be that cool.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:39 pm
Great, now I feel like playing No More Heroes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:41 pm
Jarogue
Great, now I feel like playing No More Heroes.

Yes. Do it.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:51 pm
J of The Wind
16-bit Jazzy
J of The Wind
I think... I think I just got a game over I animal crossing.
.__.

???????

This hugeass black spider suddenly bit me and I collapsed flat out to awaken on the ground at my house. Dafuq. . 3.
Don't worry you have unlimited 1-ups.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:22 pm
Tarantula season already?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:23 pm
I still need a scorpion. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:35 pm
There was a trick to catching them that I figured out. they would only attack you if they turned towards you while you had a net out. I think there was more to it, though. Like, getting in a certain position. The point was that you shouldn't walk around with your net just because you hear them.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:46 pm
It would help if they EVER APPEARED.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:40 am
So now it's BBQ season. What kind of toppings do you guys like on hot dogs and burgers? I just realized that I've never tasted relish just because it doesn't LOOK good, but for all I know it could be.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:45 am
Mustard is nasty, pickles are kinda bad.

Ketchup 5 life. Tomatoes and mayo if it's a burger. Also cheese is like never NOT good. It's even good with apples.

For hot dogs, vegetarian chili is THE ideal topping. Meat on meat becomes overwhelming.

Sorry. It's like 4AM how am I hungry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:54 am
16-bit Jazzy

Ketchup 5 life. Tomatoes and mayo if it's a burger. Also cheese is like never NOT good. It's even good with apples.

For hot dogs, vegetarian chili is THE ideal topping. Meat on meat becomes overwhelming.

Mustard is fine if you don't use "yellow mustard." I'm talking either Dijon or Honey. Anything but the "ballpark" mustard, really.
I can't eat pickles. Ketchup 4 life except not my life, because I can't eat anything tomatoes anymore.
Again, can't eat tomatoes. Can't use too much mayo or it gets gross. Also, can't really eat burgers. Cheese and apples?? Ew. Although, I can't eat raw apples. They'd have to be like... applesauce. Applesauce and cheese. emotion_puke
It does?? There's never enough meat for me(at). I don't even understand the concept of vegetarian chili. Is that just beans...?
It's BBQ season and I can no longer eat BBQ. Excellent. Ideal, really.  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:56 am
Today is shaping up to be slightly less shitty than yesterday. Hopefully I won't get an IBS attack at Pride!~  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:24 am
Finally got to demo smash 4 today!

It was pretty fun! Got there super early, got some free stuff from an adjacent xFinity booth, Watched a few exciting matches and Played as Villager!

...Fish I should have took your advice. His moves take planning. = w=

Gyroid rocket for days though~  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:26 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

Mustard is fine if you don't use "yellow mustard." I'm talking either Dijon or Honey. Anything but the "ballpark" mustard, really.
I can't eat pickles. Ketchup 4 life except not my life, because I can't eat anything tomatoes anymore.
Again, can't eat tomatoes. Can't use too much mayo or it gets gross. Also, can't really eat burgers. Cheese and apples?? Ew. Although, I can't eat raw apples. They'd have to be like... applesauce. Applesauce and cheese. emotion_puke
It does?? There's never enough meat for me(at). I don't even understand the concept of vegetarian chili. Is that just beans...?
It's BBQ season and I can no longer eat BBQ. Excellent. Ideal, really.

That blows. Didn't know you were so limited in food stuff.
Apple slices and cheese are kinda good if it's the right kind of cheese. But you're right, it would be terrible with apple sauce.
I've never tried any other mustards because yellow mustard is so so bad.
Vegetarian chili is a dish you can get creative with. Beans are a must, but there are all kinds of vegetables that might go well with it.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26021 26022 26023 26024 26025 26026 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games