Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26022 26023 26024 26025 26026 26027 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:35 pm
I think chili without tomatoes is like a meat curry, and if you can't eat tomatoes, curry seems like it'd be out too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:46 pm
You really have to be like a superhero to survive without tomatoes.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:05 pm
J of The Wind
Finally got to demo smash 4 today!

It was pretty fun! Got there super early, got some free stuff from an adjacent xFinity booth, Watched a few exciting matches and Played as Villager!

...Fish I should have took your advice. His moves take planning. = w=

Gyroid rocket for days though~
They do! The gyroid rocket and tree seem like some of his best moves.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:09 pm
I got to play again today! The line was much longer and we waited about two hours this time. Some kid gave me a high-five for having a Mega Man case for my 3DS and we played a bunch of Mario Kart with the people in line too which was great.

We got to play the 3DS version this time too. Apparently if you back out of the menu you can choose if you just want versus or Smash Run mode. I did Smash Run as Little Mac and damn is he fun. Smash run mode seems like it's going to be a blast, too.

We finally got to the Wii U version and got two rounds again. Lucas, Wayne and I convinced the other person to play as Mega Man as we all did but no final smashes appeared. We fought on Wily's Castle and it was awesome and this time since I was a little more relaxed (not going "omg i'm playing sUPERSMAHBROS 4 OMG!!!") I did better and understood things more. I was Metal blade-colored Mega Man and I won! ^_^

Then I strongarmed Wayne into being Mega Man again (he played as Mega on Smash Run, too) and when the Smash Ball appeared I made sure he got it. He used it on the Villager (pink haired girl) and it was hilarious. I was Wii Fit Trainer and didn't really understand how to play as her.

I did see Mega Man Kirby though. He looks so cute omg. heart He throws metal blades, too. Then we got stickers and more pins.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:12 pm
THEN WE HAD MOE'S. AND IT WAS A GOOD DAY OVERALL BUT I STILL FEEL KINDA BAD BECAUSE I WAS MEAN IN MARIO KART YESTERDAY.

So yes, I AM trying to be nicer to people but it's kind of hard when playing games. I tease a lot and growing up playing games with like-minded males my age we call one another faggots and cunts and dykes and s**t all the time but never really mean it. I know sometimes it means more to some people but I just feel like I'm not being understood.

If I say something that makes you uncomfortable, tell me. Otherwise I'm not going to know and it's not going to get better. I want to enjoy it and yeah, sometimes it's annoying to get shot by a friend and yeah, sometimes I'll probably say "you ********" or something. But it just feels like no matter what I do or say no one really enjoys playing with me.

ILI, I'm sorry I called you a c**t. I was kidding and just trying to playfully jab at you while racing. c**t is a strong word though. xd That's probably why it's so tempting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:19 pm
I'm still gonna act like a d**k in mario kart. that's what makes it fun. It's not a big deal and everyone's joking around and if I come up behind you and hit you with a bunch of green shells in a row and shout "EAT YOUR GREENS!" and drive away doing an over the top high pitched cackle, I'm probably just trying to be goofy.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:21 pm
and I will make that joke 2 times in one race if I can, because i m so funi  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:24 pm
That's what I'm talking about. A bit of trash talk and teasing one another is what makes it fun. Otherwise we're all just being completely silent the entire time.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:27 pm
It's important to keep it light-hearted, though. Or else it stops being fun and becomes like, eek confused sweatdrop neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:29 pm
That's also what I'm saying. If someone takes it too far or is being annoying to you just speak up. It doesn't do anyone any good to just stop playing or let it bother you forever.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:36 pm
Communication is very important, yeah.

In unrelated news, Amazon prime just got better because now I can listen to the last Daft Punk album for free yaaaay

There's a lot of other stuff, like the Lindey Stirling album but I haven't spent a lot of time searching through the Prime library. I dunno if I would pay the 35 dollars (Student rate. Sign up with student email) I paid for a year of prime just for music but you also get a streaming service of comparable quality to netflix and free 2 day shipping.

It's pretty rad.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:43 pm
Badniks, bronto burts, plasma wisps, Cryrogonals and Gastly were enemies in Smash Run when I played.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:47 pm
I mostly ran into koopas and the bipedal octopus cyclops guys from KIU.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:50 pm
wait s**t the entire underworld army is cyclopes.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:06 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Mustard is nasty, pickles are kinda bad.

Ketchup 5 life. Tomatoes and mayo if it's a burger. Also cheese is like never NOT good. It's even good with apples.

For hot dogs, vegetarian chili is THE ideal topping. Meat on meat becomes overwhelming.

Sorry. It's like 4AM how am I hungry.

I'm I the only one that eat hamburgers with the works. It feels like I'm the only person in the world that does it. Hell even 2 of my friends only eat burgers dry with cheese.
also bun, mayo, mustard, burger, cheese, fries (if there some) spinach, tomatoes, pickles, onions, ketchup, sriracha, and bun all in that order.

Also I hate hot dogs. Just give me the bun with chili, onions, and cheese and I'm good.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26022 26023 26024 26025 26026 26027 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games