Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26023 26024 26025 26026 26027 26028 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:12 pm
ewww burgerzzz

I battered and breaded and fried some marinated tofu today and it's a bit like eating mozzarella sticks that aren't stretchy.

There is really no way that I know of to made a vegetable product that stays stretchy when heated or is melty like cheese. It's all about the protein matrices. Also fat.

(Oh heck yes, there's a bunch of vitamin string quartet in the prime music library.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:17 pm
Maybe if I drained the moisture out of some silken tofu (Very high protein but not super chewy vegetable protein) and thoroughly blended it with a solid fat like coconut oil, with a binder and some kind of lecithin to keep the fat in suspension It'd be cheese-like.

Or I could eat cheese. I'm not a vegan.

(They have a string quartet tribute to queen album, and it's greeeeat.)  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:31 pm
Oh god. I hope that seasoned mozzarella braid I bought like 2 weeks ago isn't moldy. I forgot about it, much like the tofu I bought the same day and proceeded to eat nothing but falafel bagels and fried rice for 2 weeks.

I could make some pizzzzaaaaaaaa

and if I'm feeling lazy, I could do it with the wheat tortillas I also bought and never ate.

(Can ANYBODY find MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE some strings to love strings)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:40 pm
I'm going to new student orientation for transfers this Friday. I hope I'm not a lot older than the rest of the people there. Since it's transfers, probably not too much.

But once I start in the Fall, everyone will be like 5 years younger than me.And that's not all that much in the grand scale of things, but at this point in my life that's between a fifth of my lifetime.

And I'm open to maybe meeting people with common interests and being part of a community or whatever, but I'm not really gonna build my hopes up.

My mind also keeps returning to the fact that people might hang around me because I'm old enough to buy booze, but be turned off by the fact that I am a total wet blanket...

--but maybe that's pretty narcissistic to think? Passive narcissism is probably my main hindrance when it comes to relating to people. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if that isn't the leading cause... like... globally.

When I was that age, I was still struggling to understand the fact that I was stuck up for believing that I couldn't have anything in common with the people around me.

But I guess I was sleep deprived and cranky and wasn't really interested in making friends except by accident. and the people I accidentally became friends with have all just drifted away, and the few people I still know outside my little bubble of daily life are probably less happy with their prospects than I am, which is depressing.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:01 pm
Zero mission needs to be on virtual console.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:04 pm
Oh s**t. it is in japan, which seems as good as a promise that it's making it's way to out eshop eventualy. yay.

I'm gonna replay fusion. I saved the critters and got 78% completion in Super Metroid, but I saved in Tourian and can't get out to collect everything else. (Plus I'm not a pro completion like that captain toad demo guy.)  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:05 pm
Every time I pulled up the map in Super Metroid, I reflexively tried to navigate it with the touch screen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:24 pm
It was my grandpa's birthday dinner and it was just his bf, me and both my biological parents. Sitting beside each other. Awkward.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:31 pm
Afetr see that they released Pac-Land on the VC now I hope there release Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:56 pm
16-bit Jazzy
It was my grandpa's birthday dinner and it was just his bf, me and both my biological parents. Sitting beside each other. Awkward.
Your grandpa is gay? Late life discovery? Or do you mean Best Friend?

Or do you mean both...  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:09 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Your family is so cray.

Kegan: Yes, her grandpa's boyfriend.

Jarogue
Afetr see that they released Pac-Land on the VC now I hope there release Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures
I want to try Pac-Land now just because of Smash but it looks like the NES version is a pretty inferior port. Are you familiar with the game?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:38 pm
Meta_Fish
J of The Wind
Finally got to demo smash 4 today!

It was pretty fun! Got there super early, got some free stuff from an adjacent xFinity booth, Watched a few exciting matches and Played as Villager!

...Fish I should have took your advice. His moves take planning. = w=

Gyroid rocket for days though~
They do! The gyroid rocket and tree seem like some of his best moves.

His regular A attcks even seem to need some calculation and prediction... I could barely land a hit!

It didnt help that evryone else was faster than me. Freakin 12 year old cousin using Greninja. > 3>

Also Megaman Kirby sounds damn adorable. Makes me anxious to see the new kirby hats! blaugh  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:58 pm
J of The Wind
His regular A attcks even seem to need some calculation and prediction... I could barely land a hit!

It didnt help that evryone else was faster than me. Freakin 12 year old cousin using Greninja. > 3>

Also Megaman Kirby sounds damn adorable. Makes me anxious to see the new kirby hats! blaugh
A bit, yeah. You just have to learn how his moves work and it'll become second nature. It's easy to forget since there's so long between SSB games.

You can find some of the other Kirby hats if you look around the internet. Rosalina's gets just her silver crown, Little Mac's gives him the fauxhawk and HUGE eyebrows (no little boxing gloves), Mega Man gets the helmet (no little armcannon), Villager's gives him the weird default Villager's hair (AND THE POCKET ABILITY, OMG) and Greninja's is pretty cute and has the water shuriken.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:01 pm
Meta_Fish
Jarogue
I want to try Pac-Land now just because of Smash but it looks like the NES version is a pretty inferior port. Are you familiar with the game?

Yeah the NES ver. isn't that great, but they did release Pac-Man Museum for the PS3 and 360 earlier this year. It has the Japanese arcade ver.

Also game may be made by Namco of Japan but the game is somewhat base of the American 80's cartoon what with the hat, music and ghost designs. You're suppose to be helping some fairies get back to their home and when you do the Grand Fairy gives you a power up to help you go backwards through the level.

The differences between the Japan and American ver. is that Pac-man has a Pinocchio nose in Japan and the American ver. change the sprite of Ms Pacman to Pepper and add Chomp-Chomp and Sour Puss sprites at the end of each level.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:05 pm
J of The Wind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykr2KZT0K6g  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26023 26024 26025 26026 26027 26028 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games