Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26027 26028 26029 26030 26031 26032 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:45 am

Meta_Fish
[Kegan]
Anyone wanna talk about how splatoon is being made by animal crossing people?
That definitely is true. What else?
What do you think they'll bring to the shooter genre other than cuteness?

I mean, what's the single player going to be like? It seems like you'll be able to customize your clothing quite a lot. But like... what else? What if this is just the multiplayer mode for sunshine 2?!?! Okay that last one probably isn't likely, and I'd rather see another brand new mario anyway.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:49 am

[Kegan]
Meta_Fish
[Kegan]
Anyone wanna talk about how splatoon is being made by animal crossing people?
That definitely is true. What else?
What do you think they'll bring to the shooter genre other than cuteness?

I mean, what's the single player going to be like? It seems like you'll be able to customize your clothing quite a lot. But like... what else? What if this is just the multiplayer mode for sunshine 2?!?! Okay that last one probably isn't likely, and I'd rather see another brand new mario anyway.
IS there going to be single-player? I really thought this game would just come out this year as a download title. It looks like it's good to go as-is and I don't need a single-player experience. It's only going to be real fun with friends or strangers.

Apparently they're still thinking about whether or not you'll be able to customize your girl.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:54 am

Well the release date is set for 2015, so, I'm gonna guess they're doing more than sticking some extra levels in. What kind of game modes do you imagine you can have other than fighting for territories, within this setting?

I can't think of any. I guess that's why I'm not making this game.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:02 am

[Kegan]
Well the release date is set for 2015, so, I'm gonna guess they're doing more than sticking some extra levels in. What kind of game modes do you imagine you can have other than fighting for territories, within this setting?

Yeah, more than likely. It's kind of a territorial game but the entire map is a control point and you don't just stand on it to defend it. I guess they could add deathmatch which would be pretty weird once you were used to the main game.

A King of the Hill mode would be neat, where there's just one small area you have to try to take/keep for a period of time. You'd want to color the area leading up to it as well so you could sneak up to the point and make it easier for your team/harder for the other team. Maybe a mining-type level where you have to collect resources and carry them back. One team defends the resources and the other team has to try to work together to get them and sneak out.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:05 am

A racing mode comes to mind.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:19 am

[Kegan]

Aw what, Keegz. I thought you were totally making this game. D:
PS: If Galaxy gets two, then Sunshine deserves two.

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:21 am

Guys, I feel like you should really look at this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9IewbI5Vms
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:23 am

I donated like 50$ to D&B. crying Fish makes me feel better tho.
I thought it was "if you beg or if you borrow".
Splatoon is by AC people?! What is happening.
Sunshine... POO.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:28 am

I_love_Inuyasha1
[Kegan]

Aw what, Keegz. I thought you were totally making this game. D:
PS: If Galaxy gets two, then Sunshine deserves two.
I'd take a new Super Mario 64 over Sunshine.

16-bit Jazzy
I donated like 50$ to D&B. crying Fish makes me feel better tho.
I thought it was "if you beg or if you borrow".
Splatoon is by AC people?! What is happening.
Sunshine... POO.
It is. Kegan was wrong. I said it in white text because I'm nice but you are a mean person.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:33 am

They gave out stickers yesterday at the Smash event and the lady totally looked at me when I took two instead of one but I really wanted two. I felt a little bad/greedy about it and when we were walking away, I mentioned to Wayne and Lucas that I took two and Lucas fans his one out and he has four. xd

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:34 am

I DON'T EVEN CAAARE
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:35 am

If that's mean, people need a thicker skin. They also need to listen to important Sonic the Hedgehog lyrics better. mad
Super Mario 64 2? Wtf. I don't understand. 64 DS is all we need. Forever, apparently, seeing as it hasn't gone down in price in 10 years.

Ugh. I'm tired of listening to my mom's cowboy music and beat poetry.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:36 am

We just got one sheet of Yoshi stickers, because there were a lot of people behind us. I mean that my little brother got one and I don't collect stickers.

They had a tiny stack, and they were handing them out personally. I woulda felt bad grabbing stickers I didn't even want. For all I know there could have been a sticker ENTHUSIAST behind me. See: You nerdlords.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:40 am

Lead and follow makes more sense in conjunction with trying to find your way. I declare it to be the better version.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:46 am

I gave my MK8 flag to my flag ENTHUSIAST (other) younger brother, because he REALLY likes flags.

I'm the best older brother. Suck it, My older brother.

I figure I couldn't keep him out of my room if I hung it on the wall or something. I don't think he'll be able to wreck it. the thing is double sided with a liner in the middle. It's probably indestructible by normal means.

But there's nothing normal about this kid, so hey, we'll see.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26027 26028 26029 26030 26031 26032 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games