Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm
Queen Spazzy

I wear jackets and pants year round, so it's cool.
And I can make it wider no problem! It doesn't even require much change in my pattern, I've done it before, mine is just thinner because it was the first run of the pattern and I like my scarves slightly thinner.
Ohh, that's pretty spiffy!
At the moment I don't have anywhere I can put a rug, though.
Every floor of my trailer is carpeted except the little hall in front of our front door (where he have a spare piece of carpet laying most of its length) and my bathroom. Yes, even our kitchen is carpeted.
Anyway, it's your choice, you can surprise me, whatever you want to do~
I'll get a place where I can put a rug, eventually, or I'll make a place to put one. cat_razz
It's nice to be awesome to someone. >w<
I think you're awesome, too~
User Image
I want to seeee. emotion_kirakira
I only have glasses, so I wear them all the time. I think I look better in my glasses, anyway. >>;

I just posted a pic of me in glasses emotion_kirakira
Lol sometime even in summer or like now when it's cool I'll wear pants.
In that case, I think I might make a melted crayon art. I wish I had some pics of the ones I've already done to show you!
Do you want any particular colors? Rainbow or certain colors like blue+purple+green? Black or white background?
Yay let's dance!
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:04 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I just posted a pic of me in glasses emotion_kirakira
Lol sometime even in summer or like now when it's cool I'll wear pants.
In that case, I think I might make a melted crayon art. I wish I had some pics of the ones I've already done to show you!
Do you want any particular colors? Rainbow or certain colors like blue+purple+green? Black or white background?
Yay let's dance!
User Image

I'm always cold and I hate my legs, so I refuse to go out without a jacket or long-sleeved shirt and pants or leggings under a skirt or shorts, even long skirts.
Anything you have works! (But I'll let you in on my favorite colors; blues, bright teal, purples, lime green, and miscellaneous neons. I love all the colors, though, I hate to imagine a world without colors.)
And I'll let you choose what background will best fit the colors you use. c:
I can't dance, but I do know how to do Gangnam Style!
User Image
Also, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Festival outfit is now a go!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:08 pm
Queen Spazzy

I'm always cold and I hate my legs, so I refuse to go out without a jacket or long-sleeved shirt and pants or leggings under a skirt or shorts, even long skirts.
Anything you have works! (But I'll let you in on my favorite colors; blues, bright teal, purples, lime green, and miscellaneous neons. I love all the colors, though, I hate to imagine a world without colors.)
And I'll let you choose what background will best fit the colors you use. c:
I can't dance, but I do know how to do Gangnam Style!
User Image
Also, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Festival outfit is now a go!

I never wear short shorts, but I'm not a huge fan of shorts that go down to my knees either.
I. Need. My. Hoodies. One of three reasons I'm looking forward to fall: 1. it's fall. 2. I get to see my friends in school. 3. hoodies and leggings.
ooo I like the colors!
I need new crayons to melt -whispers- this is why i need a job xD
That picture is so disturbing! xD
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3kraeDnn51qhy6c9o3_400.gif

GAH I LOVE YOUR AVI!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:13 pm
Dammit I was just about to buy the sparkler item you have, but someone stole it just as I went to click Buy It emotion_donotwant cat_burning_eyes

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:22 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I never wear short shorts, but I'm not a huge fan of shorts that go down to my knees either.
I. Need. My. Hoodies. One of three reasons I'm looking forward to fall: 1. it's fall. 2. I get to see my friends in school. 3. hoodies and leggings.
ooo I like the colors!
I need new crayons to melt -whispers- this is why i need a job xD
That picture is so disturbing! xD
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3kraeDnn51qhy6c9o3_400.gif

GAH I LOVE YOUR AVI!

I will only wear shorts in my own home, and I don't even like doing that. .___.
I wear hoodies year round, seriously. My mum thinks I'm nuts because she will be, like, about to spontaneously combust from heat and I'm in a jacket under a blanket. >>;
I'd give you one of my spare boxes if I could!
I have a set of Crayolas and a set of off-brand; mostly I have the off-brand so my younger cousins can use them. They know I keep a hoard of things to color. >>;
I'm an adult, really.
User Image
And thank you! It took me forever to get it how I wanted it.
Aww, that bites! That happened to me while I was stalking to buy mine, I was soooooo mad I almost flung the keyboard. >>;

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:29 pm
Queen Spazzy

I will only wear shorts in my own home, and I don't even like doing that. .___.
I wear hoodies year round, seriously. My mum thinks I'm nuts because she will be, like, about to spontaneously combust from heat and I'm in a jacket under a blanket. >>;
I'd give you one of my spare boxes if I could!
I have a set of Crayolas and a set of off-brand; mostly I have the off-brand so my younger cousins can use them. They know I keep a hoard of things to color. >>;
I'm an adult, really.
User Image
And thank you! It took me forever to get it how I wanted it.
Aww, that bites! That happened to me while I was stalking to buy mine, I was soooooo mad I almost flung the keyboard. >>;

I love hoodies because they don't judge >.> xD
Lol, it's cool and thankies! I've learned to ONLY use crayola, because a lot of other brands cheep out and you get this off-color wax that's pretty much clear (yah, that's what happened to my first one >.> I had spent, like, an hour sorting them out by the color to make a gradient only to wind up with red-pink vomit. But it's okay I guess...
Crayola gives a BEAUTIFUL solid color unlike other crayons.
If I remember, I'll record a video of me melting the crayons and send that to you as well! biggrin (I wrote it down, hopefully I remember!)
"What's the point in being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes???" ~The Doctor
I can imagine! OH AND I CONTACTED THE SELLER, TURNS OUT SOMEONE BOUGHT THE ITEM BUT SHE HAD MORE AND LET ME BUY IT YAY!!!
I would probably do the same thing. No worries!

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:42 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I love hoodies because they don't judge >.> xD
Lol, it's cool and thankies! I've learned to ONLY use crayola, because a lot of other brands cheep out and you get this off-color wax that's pretty much clear (yah, that's what happened to my first one >.> I had spent, like, an hour sorting them out by the color to make a gradient only to wind up with red-pink vomit. But it's okay I guess...
Crayola gives a BEAUTIFUL solid color unlike other crayons.
If I remember, I'll record a video of me melting the crayons and send that to you as well! biggrin (I wrote it down, hopefully I remember!)
"What's the point in being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes???" ~The Doctor
I can imagine! OH AND I CONTACTED THE SELLER, TURNS OUT SOMEONE BOUGHT THE ITEM BUT SHE HAD MORE AND LET ME BUY IT YAY!!!
I would probably do the same thing. No worries!

Cheaper brands contain more wax than pigment; that's why they're cheaper and why they would do that to you.
[/the more you know]
Ohh, that sounds so super cool!
You have no idea how many coloring books and stuff I have.
That's what I asked for for Christmas my sophomore year of high school, crayons and coloring books. >>;
My uncle laughed at me and then asked if I was sure I was turning sixteen in a few days or if I was turning six.
His girl thought it was cool and wanted to color with me. cat_xd
And that's awesome! Sparkler buddies~
I ended up forcing myself to give up on auctions because I got so mad at jerkwads pushing the price up that I seriously cried.
I might have a few anger issues.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:47 pm
Queen Spazzy

Cheaper brands contain more wax than pigment; that's why they're cheaper and why they would do that to you.
[/the more you know]
Ohh, that sounds so super cool!
You have no idea how many coloring books and stuff I have.
That's what I asked for for Christmas my sophomore year of high school, crayons and coloring books. >>;
My uncle laughed at me and then asked if I was sure I was turning sixteen in a few days or if I was turning six.
His girl thought it was cool and wanted to color with me. cat_xd
And that's awesome! Sparkler buddies~
I ended up forcing myself to give up on auctions because I got so mad at jerkwads pushing the price up that I seriously cried.
I might have a few anger issues.

Yah I hate that.
Lol I like that! My brother doesn't believe me when I tell him that girls in my grade love coloring books. There's nothing wrong with it!
Cool! Coloring buddies!
-dances with sparkler-
No! Don't cry!!!

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:12 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yah I hate that.
Lol I like that! My brother doesn't believe me when I tell him that girls in my grade love coloring books. There's nothing wrong with it!
Cool! Coloring buddies!
-dances with sparkler-
No! Don't cry!!!

Cheap stuff won't even lay down color properly, it's sooo annoying.
Velvet. Posters. I STILL love coloring the stupid things.
And I found these glitter poster things at my local Family Dollar for, like, a dollar fifty or something, ohsweetbabyjesustheyareamazing.
And I have this one super cool coloring book I got at Crafts 2000 or Hobby Lobby (not sure which), called a stained glass coloring book; the parts you color are kind of transparent so you can tape the page up in a window and have the sun shine through in pretty colors. I want so badly to go back and get more. >>;
I like to color when I'm frustrated or when I have a slight headache from using a computer too long or something, it helps me chill.
I won't! Not anymore, at least. I seriously gave up auctions. ^^;

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:15 pm
Queen Spazzy

Cheap stuff won't even lay down color properly, it's sooo annoying.
Velvet. Posters. I STILL love coloring the stupid things.
And I found these glitter poster things at my local Family Dollar for, like, a dollar fifty or something, ohsweetbabyjesustheyareamazing.
And I have this one super cool coloring book I got at Crafts 2000 or Hobby Lobby (not sure which), called a stained glass coloring book; the parts you color are kind of transparent so you can tape the page up in a window and have the sun shine through in pretty colors. I want so badly to go back and get more. >>;
I like to color when I'm frustrated or when I have a slight headache from using a computer too long or something, it helps me chill.
I won't! Not anymore, at least. I seriously gave up auctions. ^^;

I LOVE VELVET POSTERS
-clings- -whispers- when we hang out lets have a coloring party
Back at my old house I had this BIG one that had a unicorn on it. I colored its mane red and pink and yellow.
XDXDXD OMG YOU'RE HILARIOUS!
I'd want more too.
I can imagine that coloring helps; it requires focus.
Yah, me too (after I overpaid for an item) >.>

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:26 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I LOVE VELVET POSTERS
-clings- -whispers- when we hang out lets have a coloring party
Back at my old house I had this BIG one that had a unicorn on it. I colored its mane red and pink and yellow.
XDXDXD OMG YOU'RE HILARIOUS!
I'd want more too.
I can imagine that coloring helps; it requires focus.
Yah, me too (after I overpaid for an item) >.>

OH MY GOSH FOR SURE YES LET US DO IT IT WILL BE GREAT HOMIGOSHHH. *spazzes*
I have a glitter poster here that my bestie colored, it's purple glitter and the picture is a unicorn and she colored the unicorn in cotton candy pink and blue. cat_xd
Yayy, someone finds me humorous!
I have a gift card to one of the craft stores around here so if I don't spend it all on yarn or something I will definitely buy another. >>;
That and reading! 'cept reading is starting to give me headaches again if I sit with a book for too long...
I applied a similar concept as I use when outright buying on auctions; never pay more than recent low average. But there are really spiteful people out there that will push up an auction price just to make you lose your gold...
And sometimes I swear people are in cahoots with the seller to inflate auction prices...
So, needless to say, I've never actually WON an auction.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:29 pm
Queen Spazzy

OH MY GOSH FOR SURE YES LET US DO IT IT WILL BE GREAT HOMIGOSHHH. *spazzes*
I have a glitter poster here that my bestie colored, it's purple glitter and the picture is a unicorn and she colored the unicorn in cotton candy pink and blue. cat_xd
Yayy, someone finds me humorous!
I have a gift card to one of the craft stores around here so if I don't spend it all on yarn or something I will definitely buy another. >>;
That and reading! 'cept reading is starting to give me headaches again if I sit with a book for too long...
I applied a similar concept as I use when outright buying on auctions; never pay more than recent low average. But there are really spiteful people out there that will push up an auction price just to make you lose your gold...
And sometimes I swear people are in cahoots with the seller to inflate auction prices...
So, needless to say, I've never actually WON an auction.

The craft stores around me are really cool and full of stuff. We can hit there too if you want.
Plus we have a dollar store right next door to the craft store, so we can get tons of candy and fuzzy posters and stickers.
I once read 15 manga books in a few hours.
I had a migraine for three days.
I don't think it was worth it >.<
Most likely they have people. I don't think I've ever won either...

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:48 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
The craft stores around me are really cool and full of stuff. We can hit there too if you want.
Plus we have a dollar store right next door to the craft store, so we can get tons of candy and fuzzy posters and stickers.
I once read 15 manga books in a few hours.
I had a migraine for three days.
I don't think it was worth it >.<
Most likely they have people. I don't think I've ever won either...

That would be super fun~
Ouch, yeah, I can't read much manga in a single sitting, it'll make my head hurt so bad I'll feel ill.
But I can read, like, three hundred pages of a book at a time before I have to quit.
If they did, it wouldn't surprise me. People are just THAT cutthroat in the market anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:50 pm
Queen Spazzy

That would be super fun~
Ouch, yeah, I can't read much manga in a single sitting, it'll make my head hurt so bad I'll feel ill.
But I can read, like, three hundred pages of a book at a time before I have to quit.
If they did, it wouldn't surprise me. People are just THAT cutthroat in the market anymore.

Yah, I totally regretted it.
NEVER AGAIN!
unless it's something REALLY interesting
Oh yah, I can read a 200-400 maybe even 500 page book in a day. Of course that means not eating...or drinking... or sleeping in the 500 case, but who cares about that frivolous crap anyway?
That's probably a good thing in some cases....

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games