Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26028 26029 26030 26031 26032 26033 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:55 am

16-bit Jazzy
If that's mean, people need a thicker skin. They also need to listen to important Sonic the Hedgehog lyrics better. mad
Super Mario 64 2? Wtf. I don't understand. 64 DS is all we need. Forever, apparently, seeing as it hasn't gone down in price in 10 years.

Ugh. I'm tired of listening to my mom's cowboy music and beat poetry.
I was kidding, for the record.

I mean I'd take another Mario game in the style of 64 over another Sunshine. I like having themed levels and the tropical stuff is nice, but they kind of seem to have fully explored it in one game. I'd like just another big, 3D Mario game instead of tropical island again.

What. xd
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:56 am

[Kegan]
We just got one sheet of Yoshi stickers, because there were a lot of people behind us. I mean that my little brother got one and I don't collect stickers.

They had a tiny stack, and they were handing them out personally. I woulda felt bad grabbing stickers I didn't even want. For all I know there could have been a sticker ENTHUSIAST behind me. See: You nerdlords.
I just remembered that I used to collect stickers. oh my god.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:56 am

Tropical island was a great setting. Make that one of the paintings in peach's new castle.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:58 am

Instead of like 5 stars per level, make every themed area a deep world with a bunch of sublevel type areas, and interactivity between portraits. Maybe stuff got scattered between portraits and you have to make it all right again. Maybe there's secret connecting pipes to move between portraits eventually? Have the graphical style reflect the kind of painting you're in. Impressionist mario, anyone?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:59 am

[Kegan]
I gave my MK8 flag to my flag ENTHUSIAST (other) younger brother, because he REALLY likes flags.

I'm the best older brother. Suck it, My older brother.

I figure I couldn't keep him out of my room if I hung it on the wall or something. I don't think he'll be able to wreck it. the thing is double sided with a liner in the middle. It's probably indestructible by normal means.

But there's nothing normal about this kid, so hey, we'll see.
I was just about to say you're a pretty good older brother for putting up with them so much and being so nice to them. It takes a lot of maturity to be a good older sibling especially in your situation.

I have one of those flags, too. I really need to get rid of some of this Nintendo memorabillia. Especially so I can make room for amiibo.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:00 am

[Kegan]
Lead and follow makes more sense in conjunction with trying to find your way. I declare it to be the better version.
I thought it was "words" instead of "works" which seems to still make more sense to me, too.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:01 am

[Kegan]
Tropical island was a great setting. Make that one of the paintings in peach's new castle.
It is and I'm not disagreeing with that. I liked the tropical island stages in Sunshine, Galaxy and 3D World. I just kind of feel like they did a lot with it already. I'd love a tropical island painting.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:01 am

Meta_Fish
[Kegan]
Lead and follow makes more sense in conjunction with trying to find your way. I declare it to be the better version.
I thought it was "words" instead of "works" which seems to still make more sense to me, too.
Same here. ******** you Crush 40 vocalist, Jun SenoueJohnny Gioeli, learn to annunciate more clearly.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:02 am

[Kegan]
Instead of like 5 stars per level, make every themed area a deep world with a bunch of sublevel type areas, and interactivity between portraits. Maybe stuff got scattered between portraits and you have to make it all right again. Maybe there's secret connecting pipes to move between portraits eventually? Have the graphical style reflect the kind of painting you're in. Impressionist mario, anyone?
I'd really be into different graphical styles and it totally seems like something Nintendo would do. They love to play with graphical styles and even just unique visuals ala Skyward Sword (impressionism) and Wooly World. A Mario game would be a great thing to do the themed styles with because, let's be honest, there's not a TON more you can do graphically.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:04 am

Meta_Fish
[Kegan]
I'd really be into different graphical styles and it totally seems like something Nintendo would do. They love to play with graphical styles and even just unique visuals ala Skyward Sword (impressionism) and Wooly World. A Mario game would be a great thing to do the themed styles with because, let's be honest, there's not a TON more you can do graphically.
And a year later, homebrewers could release a patch to make it all brown.

Nah, they would probably only do that with zelda.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:06 am

[Kegan]
Meta_Fish
[Kegan]
Same here. ******** you Crush 40 vocalist, Jun Senoue, learn to annunciate more clearly.
Most of the times I heard it was in the game, where I think it was a bit compressed, too, which doesn't help.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:07 am

[Kegan]
Meta_Fish
[Kegan]

Did that happen?

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:10 am

I still kind of collect stickers >_> And can never have enough Nintendo s**t, ever.

Btw Kegan your brother sounds kinda like Gaijin Goomba.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:12 am

Am I the only one that just hears Crush 40 properly. Jeez. I agree their lyrics make no sense, though.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:15 am

Meta_Fish
[Kegan]
Meta_Fish
[Kegan]

Did that happen?
There have been a lot of people who have tried to do weird things to games in the dolphin emulator.
It's not all bad stuff, or attempts to "brown-wash" the series. Just a little while ago I remember seeing someone who'd reskinned twilight princess with windwaker style textures. Of course the game doesn't have the right shaders, so I think it was weird/dumb looking??? I don't really remember.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26028 26029 26030 26031 26032 26033 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games