Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26029 26030 26031 26032 26033 26034 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:27 am

[Kegan]
Meta_Fish
[Kegan]
Lead and follow makes more sense in conjunction with trying to find your way. I declare it to be the better version.
I thought it was "words" instead of "works" which seems to still make more sense to me, too.
Same here. ******** you Crush 40 vocalist, Jun SenoueJohnny Gioeli, learn to enunciate more clearly.

Wow. Never take the Lord's name in vain. Hail Jun-senpai.
lrn2spell, Keegz.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:30 am

I used to collect stickers too. I still do, but I used to, too.
Seriously though. WHERE. Where do people put stickers.

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:31 am

Strike two, Fish.
You think SM64 is better than Sunshine.
THREE STRIKES YOU'RE OUT. scream
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:32 am

You gonna get usurped. I am the once and future King.

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:34 am

[Kegan]
Meta_Fish
[Kegan]
Meta_Fish
[Kegan]
Instead of like 5 stars per level, make every themed area a deep world with a bunch of sublevel type areas, and interactivity between portraits. Maybe stuff got scattered between portraits and you have to make it all right again. Maybe there's secret connecting pipes to move between portraits eventually? Have the graphical style reflect the kind of painting you're in. Impressionist mario, anyone?
I'd really be into different graphical styles and it totally seems like something Nintendo would do. They love to play with graphical styles and even just unique visuals ala Skyward Sword (impressionism) and Wooly World. A Mario game would be a great thing to do the themed styles with because, let's be honest, there's not a TON more you can do graphically.
And a year later, homebrewers could release a patch to make it all brown.

Nah, they would probably only do that with zelda.
Did that happen?
There have been a lot of people who have tried to do weird things to games in the dolphin emulator.
It's not all bad stuff, or attempts to "brown-wash" the series. Just a little while ago I remember seeing someone who'd reskinned twilight princess with windwaker style textures. Of course the game doesn't have the right shaders, so I think it was weird/dumb looking??? I don't really remember.

Lmao, brown-washing.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:38 am

16-bit Jazzy
I still kind of collect stickers >_> And can never have enough Nintendo s**t, ever.

Btw Kegan your brother sounds kinda like Gaijin Goomba.
You do? I've never seen your stickers.

I had a fat folder full of them. You couldn't open it without stickers spilling everywhere. I threw them all out one day because i never had anywhere to put them.

16-bit Jazzy
Am I the only one that just hears Crush 40 properly. Jeez. I agree their lyrics make no sense, though.
It's kind of embarrassing because at work they come on the Megas station sometimes on Pandora. I laughed out loud the first time.

[Kegan]
There have been a lot of people who have tried to do weird things to games in the dolphin emulator.
It's not all bad stuff, or attempts to "brown-wash" the series. Just a little while ago I remember seeing someone who'd reskinned twilight princess with windwaker style textures. Of course the game doesn't have the right shaders, so I think it was weird/dumb looking??? I don't really remember.
Huh. Weird.

I_love_Inuyasha1
I know! I just never had anywhere to put them. I'd put my favorite fish stickers in my game cases but that got kind of embarrassing. I remember putting them on the railings of my grandparent's house and they left them there for a long time.

I_love_Inuyasha1
Strike two, Fish.
You think SM64 is better than Sunshine.
THREE STRIKES YOU'RE OUT. scream
What was my first strike?
I don't necessarily think 64 is better than Sunshine. Did I say that? I just like variety, even if in every game it is just grass, desert, ice, lava, etc. The tropical island theme for a whole game was really, really neat. They just did a lot with it so I'd be wary if they did it again. I think I might take Galaxy 3 over it though. >_>

I_love_Inuyasha1
You gonna get usurped. I am the once and future King.
Enjoy being in charge of everything because I am not. xd In almost every situation with friends and just people lately it's been all up to me.

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:41 am

I_love_Inuyasha1

I put them on this crappy plastic storage thing. It would look boring without stickers.

Also, 64 IS better than Sunshine, oops.

Thanks for correcting him. Jun Senoue plays guitar. I didn't because... I'M NICE
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:42 am

16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1

I put them on this crappy plastic storage thing. It would look boring without stickers.

Thanks for correcting him Jun Senoue plays guitar. I didn't because... I'M NICE
xd

Meta_Fish
Captain

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:47 am

Oh my god, dude. You quote so many people at once. XD
This is why you're still in charge.
I remember putting stickers on... my desk. Otherwise I would just pointlessly collect and have them. I'm pretty sure my mom has finally gotten rid of them though.
Also, Sanrio used to give me way too many stickers. Cinnamon roll, badtz maru, just regular Hello Kitty, etc. Too many stickers.
And now Loot Crate is giving me stickers. STOP THEMMMMM.

Your first strike was recommending Metroid II to me. It is the worst game I've ever played.
I was just teasing. I recognize that Sunshine didn't really age well, BUT IT WAS MY FIRST 3D MARIO AND MY BBY FOREVER.
Don't take Galaxy 3 over it. Galaxy only gets TWO. D:< And two ******** up the story. It was fun, but guess what, FUN ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME (APPARENTLY).
XD Thank you. I will enjoy it.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:49 am

16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1

Thanks for correcting him. Jun Senoue plays guitar. I didn't because... I'M NICE

Oh my god, I HAVE A PLASTIC STORAGE THING. Perfect.
Yeah, oops. Oops because you're wrong.
My pleasure.

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:53 am

For sure it's
Galaxy 1 > Galaxy 2 > Sunshine > Every other mario game including that one Go Fish game I used to play as a child >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SM64
I am now the leader. My opinion is law. I am the law.
is what they say true? does death wear blue?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:54 am

I_love_Inuyasha1
Oh my god, dude. You quote so many people at once. XD
This is why you're still in charge.
I remember putting stickers on... my desk. Otherwise I would just pointlessly collect and have them. I'm pretty sure my mom has finally gotten rid of them though.
Also, Sanrio used to give me way too many stickers. Cinnamon roll, badtz maru, just regular Hello Kitty, etc. Too many stickers.
And now Loot Crate is giving me stickers. STOP THEMMMMM.

Your first strike was recommending Metroid II to me. It is the worst game I've ever played.
I was just teasing. I recognize that Sunshine didn't really age well, BUT IT WAS MY FIRST 3D MARIO AND MY BBY FOREVER.
Don't take Galaxy 3 over it. Galaxy only gets TWO. D:< And two ******** up the story. It was fun, but guess what, FUN ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME (APPARENTLY).
XD Thank you. I will enjoy it.
I REALLY hate having to wait to post again.

I have never played Metroid II in my life, so I don't know where that came from. Wayne would be the one to recommend it to you because he sometimes has bad taste. =P

I LOVE Sunshine! I just don't want a sequel yet.

At least a Galaxy game would have more unique stuff. The gravity mechanics have so much more potential and are just so, so awesome. I hope we get more of that in the next Mario game SOMEWHERE. Plus, space > tropical islands. Ya kiddin' me?

The story? ***** plz.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:55 am

I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1

Oh my god, I HAVE A PLASTIC STORAGE THING. Perfect.
Yeah, oops. Oops because you're wrong.
My pleasure.
Everyone has plastic storage things. We're all poor nerds.

That said, those like, cube storage things are pretty neat. I really wish they were just slightly bigger because game consoles look SO hot in them but the N64 is just slightly too wide for it. PS3 too.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:56 am

I_love_Inuyasha1
For sure it's
Galaxy 1 > Galaxy 2 > Sunshine > Every other mario game including that one Go Fish game I used to play as a child >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SM64
I am now the leader. My opinion is law. I am the law.
is what they say true? does death wear blue?
What's wrong with SM64? Damn!

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:56 am

I have two SSB logo (the circle thing) stickers and two SSB for 3DS/Wii U logo stickers. What I do with? And a Protomen sticker.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26029 26030 26031 26032 26033 26034 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games