Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26031 26032 26033 26034 26035 26036 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:13 pm
She can't argue if you ban her.

You all are just nostalgiafags. Sunshine is kinda mediocre. At least for a Mario game.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:13 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
Oh my god, wait, I must have been thinking of a different game!
There's no way out of this now. Better just lie.
xd I was trying to think of a shitty game I might have recommended to you, but couldn't. Probably because I don't have shitty taste!

16-bit Jazzy
I wouldnt be surprised if Ryan recommended Metroid II. He likes Kid Icarus.
He also recommended Toejam & Earl to me but he meant the second one.

I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I wouldnt be surprised if Ryan recommended Metroid II. He likes Kid Icarus.

Oh my god. RYAN HOW COULD YOU.
Kid Icarus is literally my doorstop right now.

16-bit Jazzy
I ain't checked no wikipedia! I am just the all-knowing Sonic goddess. I am secretly Rouge the bat. She's my fursona.
She's the Sonic-asspie. heart

I_love_Inuyasha1
Wait, I must have been thinking of a different plastic storage thing. Yeah, I was thinking of like, my plastic storage thing I use for college papers. I'm a NERD!
I don't even know what cube storage things you're talking about. But plastic is never sexy. my apologies to the plastic surgery enthusiasts
These things, but for some reason these are unreasonably expensive. http://www.amazon.com/ClosetMaid-899600-Stackable-Laminate-Organizer/dp/B002IT6E9C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1402859540&sr=8-2&keywords=cube+storage

I_love_Inuyasha1
...plastic is never sexy. my apologies to the plastic surgery enthusiasts
Really.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:14 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Sunshine sux because iffy controls sometimes and gimmicky and BLUE COINS
The blue coins really are ******** terrible.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:16 pm
Dildos, REALLY. And here I expected something cute like a link to some amiibo pix.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:17 pm
16-bit Jazzy

You all are just nostalgiafags. Sunshine is kinda mediocre. At least for a Mario game.
That's true.

And I'm not that nostalgiac for it. It has its flaws for sure but I think you're kinda harsh on it at the same time. It's not perfect and it's sometimes frustrating, especially with the blue coins (making completion a ******** nightmare) and tye yoshis drowning and having to get the one yoshi to that one ******** island oh my GOD.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:18 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Dildos, REALLY. And here I expected something cute like a link to some amiibo pix.
mrgreen  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:18 pm
Meta_Fish
16-bit Jazzy

That's true.

And I'm not that nostalgiac for it. It has its flaws for sure but I think you're kinda harsh on it at the same time. It's not perfect and it's sometimes frustrating, especially with the blue coins (making completion a ******** nightmare) and tye yoshis drowning and having to get the one yoshi to that one ******** island oh my GOD.

Getting that Yoshi to the island is cake. WHAT ABOUT THE ******** MANTA RAY LEVEL? OR THE LAVA BOAT.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:19 pm
[plastic sexy things discussion] plus I think dildos are usually made of hard rubber or something, right? I've never actually seen one in person, but I always hear of sex toys being made of "fleshy" rubber.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:21 pm
[Kegan]
plus I think dildos are usually made of hard rubber or something, right? I've never actually seen one in person, but I always hear of sex toys being made of "fleshy" rubber.

Yeah, Fish is just grasping at straws here because he has a plastic fetish.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:21 pm
Better take some nostalgiac for those nostalgic feelings. I have played and beaten the game more recently than all of you, therefore I have the most valid ******** the lava boat in the last level. The controls make no sense. ILI agrees with me on that, even!!! Jesus ********. Also the camera kinda sucks for a GC game.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:22 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
Meta_Fish
16-bit Jazzy

That's true.

Getting that Yoshi to the island is cake. WHAT ABOUT THE ******** MANTA RAY LEVEL? OR THE LAVA BOAT.
The boats never gave me much trouble, I don't know why everyone else struggles with them so much. The Yoshi part was hard for me because I am really ******** impatient and it's really ******** long if you ******** up.

The hotel one was neat but there were some parts that just didn't make any sense. That level didn't seem super polished.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:23 pm
[Kegan]
[plastic sexy things discussion] plus I think dildos are usually made of hard rubber or something, right? I've never actually seen one in person, but I always hear of sex toys being made of "fleshy" rubber.
mad  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:23 pm
Meta_Fish
I_love_Inuyasha1
Meta_Fish
16-bit Jazzy

That's true.

The boats never gave me much trouble, I don't know why everyone else struggles with them so much. The Yoshi part was hard for me because I am really ******** impatient and it's really ******** long if you ******** up.

The hotel one was neat but there were some parts that just didn't make any sense. That level didn't seem super polished.

Fish confirmed to be a boat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:24 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Better take some nostalgiac for those nostalgic feelings. I have played and beaten the game more recently than all of you, therefore I have the most valid ******** the lava boat in the last level. The controls make no sense. ILI agrees with me on that, even!!! Jesus ********. Also the camera kinda sucks for a GC game.
The camera's not that bad. At least you can control it better than in Super Mario 64. And the lava boat is not that bad! I beat that game like ten times (as in just doing the final level).  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:28 pm
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=231005

Grezzo hiring for MM remake. Queue angry wayne.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26031 26032 26033 26034 26035 26036 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games