Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26041 26042 26043 26044 26045 26046 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:07 pm

Jarogue
Paper Sonic
Never heard of this "I_love_Inuyasha1" person.
Your name will forever live on as an abbreviation on your backloggery for people who know you before the life change.

The "life" change. XD
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:14 pm

16-bit Jazzy
What the fuuudge

Well I'm not calling her PS or Sonic because that would be weird. How about we call her Bridge?

crying

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:15 pm

[Kegan]
Bridge-it

Et tu, Keegz? emotion_0A0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:16 pm

[Kegan]
actually i hate driving it wouldnt be cool

But it would be useful.

3nodding

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:17 pm

I need to find some way to get away from my family more for the interim between now and starting at my new school.

Jude is not adapting well to the unstructured summer break. What a surprise.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:18 pm

Paper Sonic
[Kegan]
Bridge-it

o srry

bridge eat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:18 pm

[Kegan]
Meta_Fish
That was fun. I'd play more but I have a full time job and have to get to sleep at a reasonable time. I haven't had much sleep in awhile and I really need to be awake at work.

Next time, just tell me there's a Skype call. My computer is not in the same room as my Wii U so I'm usually on my phone for everything. If Skyping with me on my phone bothers you, tell me and I won't feel like everyone's just ignoring telling me about a Skype call because they don't want to hear me on my phone. xd Just kinda stinks that someone wouldn't Skype me one-on-one and then when I come back I see that same person and the entirety of the Cult is in a Skype call I wasn't told about.

Anyway. No harm no foul, I guess. Have a good night.
We did take note of you not picking up, but apparently your computer wasn't by your TV, so we were just like "Oh well." We were too busy playing karts to really say much. You WERE invited though. No effort was made to exclude you.

You wouldn't really have missed anything anyway. It didn't get weird/funny until wayne got on and got us started weaving a weird narrative around our races. Wayne, playing the villain, didn't lose a god damn race, so he won and the world was blown up after we tried for four cups to bullshit our way to a happy ending.

And that was more awkward than funny, because I cannot improv to save my life. emotion_8c
You guys are talented, though. emotion_kirakira
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:19 pm

[Kegan]
I need to find some way to get away from my family more for the interim between now and starting at my new school.

Jude is not adapting well to the unstructured summer break. What a surprise.

I am shocked.
RIP Keegz.

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Paper Sonic
[Kegan]
Meta_Fish
That was fun. I'd play more but I have a full time job and have to get to sleep at a reasonable time. I haven't had much sleep in awhile and I really need to be awake at work.

Next time, just tell me there's a Skype call. My computer is not in the same room as my Wii U so I'm usually on my phone for everything. If Skyping with me on my phone bothers you, tell me and I won't feel like everyone's just ignoring telling me about a Skype call because they don't want to hear me on my phone. xd Just kinda stinks that someone wouldn't Skype me one-on-one and then when I come back I see that same person and the entirety of the Cult is in a Skype call I wasn't told about.

Anyway. No harm no foul, I guess. Have a good night.
We did take note of you not picking up, but apparently your computer wasn't by your TV, so we were just like "Oh well." We were too busy playing karts to really say much. You WERE invited though. No effort was made to exclude you.

You wouldn't really have missed anything anyway. It didn't get weird/funny until wayne got on and got us started weaving a weird narrative around our races. Wayne, playing the villain, didn't lose a god damn race, so he won and the world was blown up after we tried for four cups to bullshit our way to a happy ending.

And that was more awkward than funny, because I cannot improv to save my life. emotion_8c
You guys are talented, though. emotion_kirakira
Ryan's always ready with weird off the cuff humor and I'm just here like "Uhhhhhh ITS CODED TO YOUR DNA DAVID"

[Kegan]
Paper Sonic
[Kegan]
Bridge-it

o srry

bridge eat

emotion_8c

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:20 pm

brigette?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:20 pm

[Kegan]
ITS CODED TO YOUR DNA DAVID

You're gaaaaaay~
Wait. That's not-

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:21 pm

is that french 4 little bridge
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:21 pm

16-bit Jazzy
brigette?

emotion_jawdrop So close.

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:22 pm

stop posting between me posting and then making me go back to add a quote and make it more clear and then modify my post to contextualize it further
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26041 26042 26043 26044 26045 26046 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games