Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26051 26052 26053 26054 26055 26056 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:38 am

Why don't we have a totally pointless collage of all our faces?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:39 am

And I'm feeling like a ghost
And it's what I hate the most
Cause I'm giving up again
And this time (this time, this time)
This time I might just disappear

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:46 am

16-bit Jazzy

That seems like something I've seen before in PYP...
Have fun searching. razz
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:22 pm

Guys, check this out. ALL HEAVY CHARACTERS ARE NOT THE SAME, ETC. http://i.imgur.com/xsIyfg6.jpg

Wayne always wins because Morton Koopa is one of the heaviest and fastest characters. Wario and Bowser are like Morton.

It seems Rosalina, Roy, Waluigi and DK aren't as fast, but they are all alike. Unless I'm blind. They could have made this easier to read and more organized...

I don't know how anyone plays as characters slower/lighter than them and still wins, EVER... it's like impossible to catch up unless the fast people get wrecked by shells and s**t.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:23 pm

Paper Sonic
16-bit Jazzy

That seems like something I've seen before in PYP...
Have fun searching. razz

Sounds like it would be outdated anyway.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:19 pm

16-bit Jazzy
jasmine stop staaaalking me. I was looking for excuses to take selfies, okay? I had a new phooone.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:21 pm

[Kegan]
16-bit Jazzy
jasmine stop staaaalking me. I was looking for excuses to take selfies, okay? I had a new phooone.
But I wasn't even stalking you, I was just exploring the guild and posting a little and then I came across that. Someone from there followed me on tumblr and seemed cool so I figured it would be nice to actually post some. =w='
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:22 pm

16-bit Jazzy
Guys, check this out. ALL HEAVY CHARACTERS ARE NOT THE SAME, ETC. http://i.imgur.com/xsIyfg6.jpg

Wayne always wins because Morton Koopa is one of the heaviest and fastest characters. Wario and Bowser are like Morton.

It seems Rosalina, Roy, Waluigi and DK aren't as fast, but they are all alike. Unless I'm blind. They could have made this easier to read and more organized...

I don't know how anyone plays as characters slower/lighter than them and still wins, EVER... it's like impossible to catch up unless the fast people get wrecked by shells and s**t.
I feel like I tried explaining this to you and Baguette a when we were racing a couple nights ago. This is how it's been for a while. They actually added a new weight class in 8 for metal characters. It's like a worst of both sort of deal, IMO.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:28 pm

[Kegan]
16-bit Jazzy

I feel like I tried explaining this to you and Baguette a when we were racing a couple nights ago. This is how it's been for a while. They actually added a new weight class in 8 for metal characters. It's like a worst of both sort of deal, IMO.

I guess I wasn't really listening to you~ lmao, Baguette. Yeah I'm not a big fan of this. It just seems like lighter characters are objectively worse, though maybe it depends on how chaotic the race is. Like maybe smaller characters would be better for frantic items since they can accelerate quickly, but still. It's so hard to get in front just through skilled driving. You like NEED items to stop them. And lots of items. And luck. And now there's only three characters on the heaviest end of the spectrum and they're all ugly. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:35 pm

My mom's bf is watching the soccer game on TV by himself and he just said "oh, ******** off"

Why is it that our greatest passions make us say ******** the most

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:42 pm

I like cruiser weights. It's not the full speed of a heavy weight, but you can make up for it in part selection a bit.

Speed is, unfortunately, way more important than any other stat. heavy characters don't suffer at all, really when drifting, and they should a bit. If you are having trouble drifting tightly as a heavy you just switch to a bike with inside drifting like the comet or the sports bike. (Which are, btw stat identical. At first I thought the comet was the inside drifting version of the sports bike, but I think they both drift inward during the second half of their power slides.)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:46 pm

What is inside drifting? I do not understand.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:49 pm

You tend to drift inward while power sliding. usually your back slides out a bit.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:53 pm

Derp. I am too visual to understand this concept (or stupid... your call).

The Mega Man stream is continuing now whether anyone likes it or not. http://www.livestream.com/8bitjazzy

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:23 pm

Dinnertime BUT MORE MEGA MAN FAILINGS AFTERWARDS.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26051 26052 26053 26054 26055 26056 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games